Discovery Gaming Community
To: Interspace Commerce | AWES - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Interspace Commerce | AWES (/showthread.php?tid=202907)

To: Interspace Commerce | AWES - Ionic Inc. - 05-01-2024

[Image: X9Vpa5K.png]

Target: Interspace Commerce
Sender: Emily Furukawa
Subject: Investment

To whom it may concern,

My name is Emily Furukawa, Chief Executive Officer of Ionic Incorporated, a subsidiary of Kishiro Technologies.

Our parent company has enjoyed a long-standing and productive partnership with Interspace Commerce, and we at Ionic would like to build on this established relationship.
Ionic Incorporated is primarily a scientific branch of the company, and the primary focus of our laboratories is education. I'll keep my summary brief here, but I encourage you to visit our main site.
Since our main field of research is in applied physics, we imagine this would be highly relevant for the organizational backbone of space-borne infrastructure, and your company is likely to have interest in both the academic and the experimental side of our work.

We are currently in the process of some structural re-arranging, on the organizational and the physical level. We intend to move the heavy industrial segments of our installation, refineries and smelters, to a separate annex, to end the storage issues and logistical strain the combined operation with our high technology and academic facilities is putting on facility management.
This presents a substantial organizational hurdle, and has raised some concerns among our investors. So, we are seeking guarantees from financial heavyweights to ensure credit stability. There is no backer better suited and positioned for this than Interspace Commerce.
While there are no concerns about liquidity, an investment backing from such a source would solidify the endeavor in the eyes of market analysts, and bolster trust in the long-term profitability of the company, after an already confidence-inspiring first quarter report.

If there's a general interest in backing us, please let us know.

Emily Furukawa
Chief Executive Officer
Ionic Incorporated

RE: To: Interspace Commerce | AWES - All Worlds - 05-01-2024

[Image: awes1-1.png]
[Image: awes2.png]

[Image: PNWBbEt.png]

» Sender - Ken Collins, Finance, All Worlds Enterprises & Securities
» Recipient - Emily Furukawa, Chief Executive Officer of Ionic Incorporated
» Location - Salt Lake Station, New York system
» Subject - Investment
» Encryption Level - MAXIMUM - PRIVATE MESSAGE

Good day CEO Emily Furukawa,

Thank you for your kindly worded communication to our offices. We are always happy to review Sirius-wide opportunities for investment that could be highly profitable for all parties involved.

That said, however, business in Kusari, and involving Kusari corporations, is, well, complicated for our Liberty-based entity.

The wound from our losses at Roppongi Station is still fairly fresh, and the negative public reaction on the matter didn't help foster an atmosphere conducive for future investment in the area by Liberty, and perhaps other foreign corporations.

Competition between corporations from different houses for their share of the Platinum market has never been hotter, and as a Liberty corporation, we will always side with Deep Space Engineering, a corporate ally, and listed "Must not be affiliated" entity on your own main site.

This environment may positively change for the better over time, but at present, myself and the rest of the Executive at AWES have decided to adopt the approach of caution - waiting and seeing what the future of business between our two houses can bring.

Good luck on your venture and we do hope you find the backing you require, despite our inability to provide it ourselves.

Regards,

[Image: giphy.gif]

Ken Collins
Finance Department
All Worlds Enterprises & Securities

TRANSMISSION END

RE: To: Interspace Commerce | AWES - Ionic Inc. - 05-02-2024

[Image: X9Vpa5K.png]

Target: Ken Collins
Sender: Emily Furukawa
Subject: Investment

Mr Collins,

It's regrettable that you feel relations between our parent houses have deteriorated to a point as low as you describe.
Even if we can't strike a deal, please know that the presentation you see in Samura-backed media about the Roppongi incident and the wider relations between the Empire and Interspace, as well as the Republic, are by no means shared by all.
Ionic Incorporated, as well as our parent company, stands firmly against the isolationism and xenophobia that's unfortunately still far more widespread than I'd like to see. If you ever visit our academy grounds, I think you'll find a far different climate than what the news would have you expect.
As for Deep Space Engineering, like you said, competition is tight in the platinum business, that's just the reality of it. We have to look out for our own first and foremost.

In any case, it's unfortunate that you're not willing to consider cooperation at this time, but we remain hopeful for the future.

Emily Furukawa
Chief Executive Officer
Ionic Incorporated