Discovery Gaming Community
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! (/showthread.php?tid=2074)

Pages: 1 2

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! - Igiss - 12-24-2006

Merry XMas and Happy New Year to everyone! History of Discovery will continue through 2007, and we are going to improve and change like we always did, hopefully never failing your expectations, and preparing exciting surprises that you could never expect.

This thread is open for comments and replies, and all forum members are welcome to post your best wishes here.

Stay with Discovery, and let your winter holidays be happy, remarkable and full of gaming!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! - Malaclypse 666 - 12-24-2006

May we all celebrate Birth and Rebirth in our own way.

May we all create a more joyous and wonderous reality next year.

And may the "real" world's Sacred Chao finally get its act together, and quit wobbling!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! - Caribe - 12-24-2006

<- No Christmas spirit (no offense to anyone just pointing it out).

Merry Christmas &amp; Happy New Year! - Wolfpack98 - 12-24-2006

Merry Christmas to everyone!!! Here's to keeping Discovery alive for a very long time!

Merry Christmas &amp; Happy New Year! - Nightfall - 12-24-2006

Happy Holidays and New Year to everyone and all you know!

Don't know about the rest of you people, but here it doesn't end until January 14th (the Julian Calendar New Year).

So, party on!

Merry Christmas &amp; Happy New Year! - romer - 12-25-2006

Merry Christmas to all!!!

Here's to a another great year to come for everyone!

Merry Christmas &amp; Happy New Year! - caylith - 12-25-2006

Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year!

Long live Discovery :D

Cay

Merry Christmas &amp; Happy New Year! - Korrd - 12-25-2006

*takes a break*

Merry X-Mas to all!:yahoo:
Its 1:31 AM here. The D-Day artillery just stopped here 20 mins ago and now all is silent again. Do you use fireworks in X-mas in your country? Here, we do. and when the clock marks 12:00AM, hell breaks free all around.
I think that if Santa was real, he would need countermeasures and stealth to survive all the fireworks being fired here.:P

Merry X-mas!

*goes back to party*

Merry Christmas &amp; Happy New Year! - Caribe - 12-25-2006

<falling asleep>

Well 2:19am here my family reunion has lasted since 6:00pm and its still going ... Fireworks were going till a few moments ago when it started raining. Someone used a home made "expolsive" and left us deaf. Yea fireworks might look nice but that home made thing is 50 times louder. Anyway seems like half of my family is drunk ... they just asked me to make coffee ... my parents suggested something stronger than normal ... now the coffee I usually make gets compared to black ink alot so this super loaded one should be compared to black paint ... guess they now have the energy to keep going till 7:00am ...

They have also just phoned some other family members a few minutes ago and doing the traditional "ma?anita" (don't know if the charater will show up) any way I'm very tired it's 2:28am right now ...

sigh* good morning ...

<goes back to family "party]

Merry Christmas &amp; Happy New Year! - xit - 12-25-2006

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.:yahoo:

Rather amazing that people can actually find time in the midst of Christmas to post on a forum.:P

It's the 25th here in the morning, so I think I'm excused.:D