Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office (/showthread.php?tid=21339)

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Boss - 07-14-2009

' Wrote:**Incoming Application from comm-link Ptsbrg.512.34**

**Message is as follows**

Name: John Parker
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 178lb.
Previous Jobs: Transport Crewman, Bartender
Qualifications: Barely passed high-school usin' school over the neural-net. I know lots about Liberty, ship mechanics, and traders.
Brief Biography: I was born on one of them transports. My parents were the head of the ship, so I knew my way around and could get what I wanted. I worked on the ship till I was 19, and then I decided it was time to really do something with my life. After winning the debate with my parent's, everyone saw it fit for me to start my own legacy. At that time, life was all about glory and credits. I decided to start out by going to the heart of Liberty, Manhattan. When I got settled, I started to save up for a shiny new Mammoth. I started working in a local bar servin' up drinks and dodging flailin' fists. Unfortunately, I was stuck doin' that for six whole years. Somewhere when I was 25, I lost my job due to the bar's loss in business. My only choice then was to travel to Pittsburgh to mine. When I got there, I soon found work minin' boron. And now here I am. A humble miner composin' this transmission to the LPI. Figure that!
Reasons for Joining: Growin' up on a transport in Liberty, I always saw how 'em LPI rounded up the baddies and served justice. Somethin' inside a'me makes me want to serve the country that's served me all these years.
5kyp3 Protocol: crubenfl

So that's my application. I'll be on this rock waiting eagerly for your reply!

**Message End**

**Application End**

"Huh. Miner, eh? Can't say we've ever had one of you types around before. Well, hop on down to the station; we've got a ship for ya."

APPROVED

//LPI-John.Parker[O]
//I've added you on Skype, I should appear as either bls-shadow or Text Ninja

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Sekra - 07-14-2009

**Incoming Transmission**

Name: Gabriel Reazin

Weight: 152lb.

Previous Jobs: Light Trader, Student

Qualifications: Graduated College with an associates. I also have much knowledge about ship computers systems and space-flight operations. I haven't done much weapons handling to be honest.

Brief Biography: Well what can I say, I am a pretty average guy, born and raised on the planet Erie. I was born to Janet and Douglas Reazin, I also have another sister who is still going to Erie prepatory school. I grew up a normal life, went to grade school, high school, then state college for two years, the works. But I knew the orthodox way of gaining knowledge just wasn't my style, I wanted to help my community in a different way, I wanted to be a Liberty Police Officer. This was looked down on by my parents so I kept my dream career track secret until now, when the decisions are made by me. So today I find myself asking you for a position in one of Liberties finest. I don't have much job experience, just a little trading between planets for some cash. What can I offer you, my loyalty, and my ambition, to be the best policemen I can be.

Reasons for joining: In my youth unbeknown to my parents. A Liberty Police Officer was all I wanted to be. The idea of upholding the law, and bringing down hard criminals always interested me. Still today I hold those same hopes. My community has done so much for me, its time I give a little in return.

5kyp3 protocol: jonnio12

Thank you for you time gentlemen, I trust any decision you make will be the right one.

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Zapp - 07-16-2009

' Wrote:**Incoming Transmission**

Name: Gabriel Reazin

Weight: 152lb.

Previous Jobs: Light Trader, Student

Qualifications: Graduated College with an associates. I also have much knowledge about ship computers systems and space-flight operations. I haven't done much weapons handling to be honest.

Brief Biography: Well what can I say, I am a pretty average guy, born and raised on the planet Erie. I was born to Janet and Douglas Reazin, I also have another sister who is still going to Erie prepatory school. I grew up a normal life, went to grade school, high school, then state college for two years, the works. But I knew the orthodox way of gaining knowledge just wasn't my style, I wanted to help my community in a different way, I wanted to be a Liberty Police Officer. This was looked down on by my parents so I kept my dream career track secret until now, when the decisions are made by me. So today I find myself asking you for a position in one of Liberties finest. I don't have much job experience, just a little trading between planets for some cash. What can I offer you, my loyalty, and my ambition, to be the best policemen I can be.

Reasons for joining: In my youth unbeknown to my parents. A Liberty Police Officer was all I wanted to be. The idea of upholding the law, and bringing down hard criminals always interested me. Still today I hold those same hopes. My community has done so much for me, its time I give a little in return.

5kyp3 protocol: jonnio12

Thank you for you time gentlemen, I trust any decision you make will be the right one.

ACCEPTED.

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - xanne21 - 07-16-2009

* Name: Michael James Reed

* Height: 6' 2" / 187cm

* Weight: 12.8 Stone / 81.3Kg

* Previous Jobs: None: Fresh out of the recruitment centre

* Qualifications: 9 GSCE's grade C or Above, including an A in English Literature, an A in mathematics, and an A in Chemistry

* Brief Biography: After witnessing his father die in a malicious attack from the liberty rogues, in an attempt
deny access to the california jump gate. Michael decided to persue in his father's footsteps and join the Liberty Police Incorporation. He has dedicated his time not only to the familiarity of space flying and fighting, but also to the political involvement of the liberty rogues withing Liberty space, his naivity has led him to believe that with a strong enough police force, crime, once and for all, can be stopped.

* Reasons for Joining: Michael wishes to join so that he can help put and end to crime within liberty, and maybe some time in the distant future, bring peace to sirius

Skype protocol: reedyjr21

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Naois - 07-18-2009

* Name: Thomas "Tom" Douglas

* Height: 6ft 3in

* Weight: 220 lbs

* Previous Jobs: No previous job. Recently graduated University of Manhattan

* Qualifications: Degree in Criminal Psychology

* Brief Biography: Born on Denver 796 AS, my parents were Cryer employees. Life was rosy until my father revealed to me that rather than the pharmaceutical researcher I believed him to be, he was infact working on rather less legal projects. It was his desire to have him follow me into what he termed "the family business". However, he had underestimated my respect for the law and I declined his invitation, exposing him to my mother. It transpired my mother had known all along, willingly accepting this as the price of life on Denver. I was horrified, and left Denver on the first ship I could get passage on.
* Reasons for Joining: I have always admired the fine work of the LPI. After my father's criminal dealings came to light, I severed my ties with my family and scraping up what funds I could, enrolled at UoM with the intent of righting my family's wrongs by being the best police office I could be.

* Skyp3 protocol: thedonutmuncher

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Price - 07-20-2009

' Wrote:* Name: Michael James Reed

* Height: 6' 2" / 187cm

* Weight: 12.8 Stone / 81.3Kg

* Previous Jobs: None: Fresh out of the recruitment centre

* Qualifications: 9 GSCE's grade C or Above, including an A in English Literature, an A in mathematics, and an A in Chemistry

* Brief Biography: After witnessing his father die in a malicious attack from the liberty rogues, in an attempt
deny access to the california jump gate. Michael decided to persue in his father's footsteps and join the Liberty Police Incorporation. He has dedicated his time not only to the familiarity of space flying and fighting, but also to the political involvement of the liberty rogues withing Liberty space, his naivity has led him to believe that with a strong enough police force, crime, once and for all, can be stopped.

* Reasons for Joining: Michael wishes to join so that he can help put and end to crime within liberty, and maybe some time in the distant future, bring peace to sirius

Skype protocol: reedyjr21

' Wrote:* Name: Thomas "Tom" Douglas

* Height: 6ft 3in

* Weight: 220 lbs

* Previous Jobs: No previous job. Recently graduated University of Manhattan

* Qualifications: Degree in Criminal Psychology

* Brief Biography: Born on Denver 796 AS, my parents were Cryer employees. Life was rosy until my father revealed to me that rather than the pharmaceutical researcher I believed him to be, he was infact working on rather less legal projects. It was his desire to have him follow me into what he termed "the family business". However, he had underestimated my respect for the law and I declined his invitation, exposing him to my mother. It transpired my mother had known all along, willingly accepting this as the price of life on Denver. I was horrified, and left Denver on the first ship I could get passage on.
* Reasons for Joining: I have always admired the fine work of the LPI. After my father's criminal dealings came to light, I severed my ties with my family and scraping up what funds I could, enrolled at UoM with the intent of righting my family's wrongs by being the best police office I could be.

* Skyp3 protocol: thedonutmuncher

"New watchmen, to defend Liberty from others... and itself.

"Both of you are accepted, and know that I am always watching."

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Thyde - 07-21-2009

**Transmission incoming**
I'm not sure if this will make it through, my comm. system has been damaged

* Name: Josh "Gabriel" Hawk
* Height: 6'1"
* Weight: 150lbs
* Previous Jobs: Freelancer / Trader
* Qualifications: Advanced Fighter training, Basic bomber / nova training, intermediate negotiations training.
* Brief Biography: Born on an island on Planet Erie called Presque, I attended Gannon university where I studied and trained to become a pilot. After graduating with honors, I used some family inheritence to purchase a Rhino ship and began mining and trading to earn a living. Wishing to answer a 'higher calling', I now wish to add purpose to my life and join the Liberty Police.
* Reasons for Joining: I wish to aid the police force with my services, and I also wish to capture and kill a dangerous criminal known as Burke.
<<crackle>>
*Transmission ended*

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - hack - 07-21-2009

' Wrote:**Transmission incoming**
I'm not sure if this will make it through, my comm. system has been damaged

* Name: Josh "Gabriel" Hawk
* Height: 6'1"
* Weight: 150lbs
* Previous Jobs: Freelancer / Trader
* Qualifications: Advanced Fighter training, Basic bomber / nova training, intermediate negotiations training.
* Brief Biography: Born on an island on Planet Erie called Presque, I attended Gannon university where I studied and trained to become a pilot. After graduating with honors, I used some family inheritence to purchase a Rhino ship and began mining and trading to earn a living. Wishing to answer a 'higher calling', I now wish to add purpose to my life and join the Liberty Police.
* Reasons for Joining: I wish to aid the police force with my services, and I also wish to capture and kill a dangerous criminal known as Burke.
<<crackle>>
*Transmission ended*

We are rcving, tho no pain is getting thru

Accepted.

Draw yourself a Patriot and get a name plate made up

LPI-Josh.Hawk[O]

TO: All New recruits

Subject: training.

Please reference Message one in the One police Plaza thread for all necessary training threads.
Also reference page on of this thread for the wiki page that has lots of info for ya.
Also, 5kyp3 (SKYPE) protocols are needed.

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - hack - 07-21-2009

All new officers added to the roster ....

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Watwar5 - 07-23-2009

//Glitched, posted twice.
//application on next page.