Discovery Gaming Community
The wiki update status - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Site & Forum Feedback (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Forum: Discovery Wiki (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Thread: The wiki update status (/showthread.php?tid=22144)

All Bombers reviewed - Antonio - 07-15-2015

After investing a lot of time in this, I made a short review of every bomber in the game. I've also changed the general info about Bombers. Reason is the fact that since 4.85 I am flying bombers 90% of the time.

I will make comprehensive reviews once I find more time, explaining how to fight against every class and what bombers you will be fighting in enemy factions. That's all from me for now, feel free to make any critics here, and even edit the review if you find it bad. :)

RE: The wiki update status - St.Denis - 07-15-2015

(07-03-2015, 02:38 PM)ghostrunner Wrote: Okay... If anyone has pictures of these I could use them.. I dont have the time to run around and get them myself *considers putting a bounty out on the pictures*
Casualties
Cracking Catalysts
drill bits
Energy Field Equipement
Fugitives
Gin
Gold Ore
Hydrocarbons
Hydrogen Cyanide
HydroGro
Holo-tainment bands
Iridium
Lanthanum
Lasers
Liberty Ale
Magnets
Med-Stasis Bands
Molybdenum
Nanotubes
Neodymium
Palladium
Propaganda
Rum
Sake
Samarium
Shape Memory Alloy
Solar Panels
Sorted Artifacts
tantalum
tellurium
tungsten
ultra alloy
vanadium
Vodka
Yttrium
Zinc
more will be listed as I get to them and the ones that I get will be removed

Hopefully this is what you were after?

http://imgur.com/F3T538t

I believe I didn't get 3 items.

RE: The wiki update status - Antonio - 07-17-2015

I need help concerning Bombers info, more specifically turn rate for each bomber as the current table is outdated. I have all other info ready and once I get it I will fully update the bombers page.
If you get it, send me a PM or post here.

Also, if someone could check are the sell points for bombers true or they are also outdated, it would be much appreciated.

RE: The wiki update status - Error - 07-28-2015

(07-15-2015, 02:57 PM)Antonio- Wrote: After investing a lot of time in this, I made a short review of every bomber in the game. I've also changed the general info about Bombers. Reason is the fact that since 4.85 I am flying bombers 90% of the time.

I will make comprehensive reviews once I find more time, explaining how to fight against every class and what bombers you will be fighting in enemy factions. That's all from me for now, feel free to make any critics here, and even edit the review if you find it bad. Smile
Ah, yes, spotted that in the logs when you added them earlier; many thanks for the effort! Smile

(07-17-2015, 01:18 AM)Antonio- Wrote: I need help concerning Bombers info, more specifically turn rate for each bomber as the current table is outdated. I have all other info ready and once I get it I will fully update the bombers page.
If you get it, send me a PM or post here.

Also, if someone could check are the sell points for bombers true or they are also outdated, it would be much appreciated.
The sell points for all the Bombers as shown on their ship pages should be up-to-date as long as there's not a warning infobox at the top of the page stating otherwise; all ship pages were updated (again) earlier this summer and I don't think any of the sale points have been changed around since then.

The turn rate values on the ship tables are composite values based on a weighted average of the horizontal and vertical turn rates, I believe. The raw values may be found using FLStat, but I'm not sure exactly how the values were generated; just listing the vertical and horizontal turn rates should be adequate, I suppose. I'll take a look at getting those into the Wiki-side bit of the code gen along with gun/commodity page generation when it's up and running again.

Again, many thanks for the effort to all our recent contributors! My apologies for being a bit dead and/or away over the last weeks.

PS: And hi, Alex; haven't seen you around in a while. Thanks for deleting that spam page while I was away! Smile

RE: The wiki update status - Miaou - 07-30-2015

I've gone in an updated the official player factions list and thrown the ones that lost status into player groups, as well as a few edits here and there.

I actually have a question about the player groups page. Should a secondary page be made for some of the older groups as an archive to clean up the main player group page? An example would be factions like the Phantoms or Harvesters.

RE: The wiki update status - Frederic - 07-31-2015

(07-09-2015, 12:25 PM)ghostrunner Wrote: Either way works, as long as I can pull the image and cut the commodity pic out.
Thank you.

Hi it would be great, if you can update the Bretonian Carrier too.
I tried to get a picture in the wiki for it but that didn't work.
I enclose the pictures:
http://imgur.com/a/nWPtw#4

RE: The wiki update status - Venkman - 12-24-2015

Just finished updating both Large and Small Transports. Mostly their new Hull Strengths and Nanos/Bateries as well as sell points.

RE: The wiki update status - Skorak - 12-24-2015

Now that I see this thread again... updated the Clydesdale yesterday or the day before that.

RE: The wiki update status - Venkman - 12-25-2015

Updated:

Battleships, Battlecruisers and Cruisers.

Added images:

- Nanga Parbat
- Shishapangma
- Bustard
- HF Battlecruiser
- GMG Gunboat

Added new pages:

- Shishapangma
- GMG Gunboat

Also thanks to @evanz & @Skorak for help.

RE: The wiki update status - PRJKTLRD - 12-26-2015

(12-25-2015, 02:27 AM)Venkman Wrote: Updated:

Battleships, Battlecruisers and Cruisers.

Added images:

- Nanga Parbat
- Shishapangma
- Bustard
- HF Battlecruiser
- GMG Gunboat

Added new pages:

- Shishapangma
- GMG Gunboat

Also thanks to @evanz & @Skorak for help.

Bustard cannot use Cruiser shield, only Transport.