Discovery Gaming Community
Important news for all Sirius pilots! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Important news for all Sirius pilots! (/showthread.php?tid=26795)

Pages: 1 2

Important news for all Sirius pilots! - nassou - 09-18-2009

*Transmission received*
*Decrypting message*
*Decryption complete*

This is a transmission to all pilots across Sirius, and requires immediate attention. Several order members have been sighted displaying signs not usual for humans. We believe these pilots to be infected. Unfortunately single pilots are not the only victims and even whole crews of ships have fallen victim. The only thing we can do for them now is to eradicate them. If normal contact is received from these ships then you are hereby authorized to destroy the following:

RADIC
DeathBringer
[ATF]Heartless
DarkShadow
Conrad
Orelion
VUKAN
Waratah
Crippled_Master

I must stress the fact that proper infection testing is done before engaging these targets. Most can be confirmed as infected from the strange way they talk. If they sound okay, watch for strange behavior not fitting of an Order pilot. If they suggest trying to attack Liberty or hunt for Bounty Hunters, they are certainly infected. Nomads are constantly trying to bring us into war to weaken our numbers.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Ensign Gene Reynolds out

*Message end*

Important news for all Sirius pilots! - Jeremy Hunter - 09-19-2009

>>>START TRANSMISSION<<<
>>>SOURCE: ORDER NEPHTHYS FIGHTER BLOOD ASP<<<
>>>START<<<

Roger that Gene. Ill watch out for them. And Doesnt Isis and Lisbon have De-Nomadification chambers? (Yes, I made up the word). I was told they did. Please contact me about that.

Hunter out-

>>>TRANMISSION TERMINATED<<<
>>>SOURCE GONE<<<

Important news for all Sirius pilots! - nassou - 09-19-2009

*Transmission received*
*Decrypting message*
*Decryption complete*

While we do have ways of "curing" these victims. We are receiving a surplus of new infected everyday and cannot deal with all of them. Sometimes putting them down is the best solution, as they can be quite hard to catch as well.

Ensign Gene Reynolds out

*Message end*

Important news for all Sirius pilots! - Blaze - 09-19-2009

*Transmission received*
*Decrypting message*
*Decryption complete*

Understood Sir. I will take them out.

"RoXoR" Out

*Message end*

Important news for all Sirius pilots! - Agmen of Eladesor - 09-19-2009

---Incoming Transmission---
---Max DeVirgo, Guildmaster---
---BHG|Core-Athena, Omega 15---

To: Ensign Gene Reynolds, Order Primary Fleet

Thank you for your news on this matter. While we of the BHG|Core pride ourselves in dealing with the Order, the news that your regular pilots - based upon what you are saying - will no longer be hunting us is quite refreshing. We appreciate this, and will hope that this change will bring more peace to Sirius.

Quote:I must stress the fact that proper infection testing is done before engaging these targets. Most can be confirmed as infected from the strange way they talk. If they sound okay, watch for strange behavior not fitting of an Order pilot. If they suggest trying to attack Liberty or hunt for Bounty Hunters, they are certainly infected.

Thanks, and have a great day!

End open transmission

Begin CLOSED/SECURE TRANSMISSION to all BHG|Core ships
Copy above transmission and re-broadcast
Ladies and Gentlemen of the BHG|Core -

Now is the time to strike! These fools apparently don't consider us a threat. If they have you outnumbered, use THEIR OWN orders against them. Tell them that you will report them to Order Fleet Command as infected for 'hunting the hunters'. Then wait - gather your numbers - strike, immolate, defenstrate, and emerge victorious in our war with these rebellious outlaws!

And remember - have a nice day!

END CLOSED/SECURE TRANSMISSION

Important news for all Sirius pilots! - Krai - 09-19-2009

-Transmission received-
-Decrypting message-
-Decryption complete-

This is Ensign Kyousei Regalle of the Vita et Fiducia.
As an update on the situation; we can say RADIC and Waratah have been a success in treatment. Their behaviour and nature may be brash, but they actually wanted to avoid Liberty conflict today. RADIC especially seems to have listened to feedback regarding his behaviour.
However, it seems that when our own ships returned to O-Minor, Liberty capital ships followed and commenced an attack. I advice Liberty to check their personnel before harm is done.

-Message End-

Important news for all Sirius pilots! - Adamgooch - 09-19-2009

----Incomming Transmission----

Initializing Order Encryption Lock.....
..... complete.

Comm ID: Gil Thatch
System: Unknown

I fear ye shoulda sent this over secure comms!!! Ye makin' us look like we can't handle the nomads!

Now I ain't seen no proof of these so called infected yet.. but mark my words. If'n I find ANY pilots or crews with conduct becoming of an infected, it won't be long till I send a volley of terpedo's their way.
I don't like this dillemer, I ain't shootin fellow order pilots until I see some evidence from yerself or while I am on duty.

Respectfully,

Tatch.

----Transmission Ended----
*Beep*

Important news for all Sirius pilots! - Tenacity - 09-19-2009

[Image: 2n6gl8n.png]
...Incoming Transmission...
Source: Commander Kaylee Staite
Affiliation: The Order

-Begin Transmission-

Quote:Thank you for your news on this matter. While we of the BHG|Core pride ourselves in dealing with the Order, the news that your regular pilots - based upon what you are saying - will no longer be hunting us is quite refreshing. We appreciate this, and will hope that this change will bring more peace to Sirius.

"I think you misunderstand this transmission, Bounty Hunter. We are still at war, and you are still the agressors. I dont think any Order personnel believe for a second that you intend peace, as our ships are constantly assaulted by your guild members throughout Sirius."

"It has always been The Order's policy to act in a defensive manner against the BHG, and we will continue to do so. That does not mean that we will not attack you when necessary, however. We will defend our territory, and our allies, against any attack you can muster, until you truly decide to leave the borderworlds and end this war of your own accord. Get your ships out of our space, and then you can talk peace."

-End Transmission-

Important news for all Sirius pilots! - lukasz_r128a - 09-19-2009

----Incoming Transmission----

Greetings agents. We will watch out on them and if it will be necessery we will hunt on them.

----Transmission over----

Important news for all Sirius pilots! - Lifcior - 09-19-2009

----Incomming Transmission----

I received the message but I have some inaccuracies in the pilot ([ATF] Heartless) probably belongs to some group [ATF] and therefore it could infect everyone in his group and now we have to hunt all of the [ATF]? Please answer me.

----Transmission over----