Discovery Gaming Community
Ageira Technologies to the Bretonian Government - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Ageira Technologies to the Bretonian Government (/showthread.php?tid=27262)

Ageira Technologies to the Bretonian Government - Quorg - 09-27-2009

<strike>Comm ID: Quorg

Greetings. I humbly come before you today with a simple request.

My company has recently acquired a used Geisha Transport during the liquidation sale of a small hi-tech startup firm based out of Los Angeles. Now, as you know, Ageira Technologies only hires the most well-trained engineers and managers to oversee the delivery of our Gate/Lane Parts to the various sectors of Sirius. Needless to say, such employees are not easy to come by, and thus only work for Ageira if we pay them well and house them in luxury accomodations, even while in space accompanying trade missions.

Now, my personal yacht has been filling this role with limited success thus far. In addition to transporting our higher-paid managers and technicians, we use the additional space in the yacht to transport even more Gate/Lane Parts for use on such projects as the Tau-31->Tau23 Gate Construction Site. However, the cargo capacity on my personal yacht is small, and besides, there are tax issues back in Liberty with my using my personal yacht as a corporate transport.

We hereby request to be permitted to use our Geisha (Ageira|Quorg's_Geisha) to transport both the shipment overseers and cargo within Bretonia's borders. Not only will this help me personally, but it will nearly double to amount of Gate/Lane Parts I will be able to bring on each trip to such locations as the Tau-31->Tau-23 Gate.

Here is evidence of our bringing those parts to the site.

Thank you, and we look forward to your response.

-Quorg, Director of Ageira Technologies, Incorporated</strike>

Ageira Technologies to the Bretonian Government - Quorg - 09-29-2009

<strike>That's strange... I've heard of bureaucratic delays before, but it's been a while.

*retransmit*</strike>

Request is on hold until Bretonia gets its bureaucracy working.

Ageira Technologies to the Bretonian Government - jammi - 09-30-2009

From: Andrew Johnson, undersecretary to the Trade and Industry Minister, Bretonian Department of Trade and Industry
To: "Quorg", Director, Ageira Technologies Incorporated

The Department of Trade and Industry is provisionally willing to allow your 'Geisha' Transport free access to Bretonian sovereign territory, on the terms that it is to attend a survey at either Scarborough or Southampton Shipyard. This is to ensure it is harmless, and free of any Kusari technology that could be deemed 'risky'.

That, and our technicians are quite enthusiastic about gathering data on that particular ship type. They tell me the Armed Forces have a rather annoying habit of simply destroying these 'Geisha' transports, leaving only small pieces for them to play with.

So, just get in touch with one of our people on either of the shipyards, and find out which one has a free slot soonest. Scarborough is more likely, on account of Southampton being somewhat occupied with the servicing of the fleet.

As an afternote; any damage suffered during transit to the Tau 23 Gate Construction Site, from those who might believe that said technology in your possession 'rightfully' belongs to them is a risk you'll have to endure. The Armed Forces are somewhat tied up in Leeds, meaning should you encounter trouble from the barbarians currently squatting in Tau 31, there's little we can do to help. Good luck either way.

Sincerely,
Andrew Johnson
Undersecatary to the Trade and Industry Minister
Bretonian Department of Trade and Industry

Ageira Technologies to the Bretonian Government - Quorg - 09-30-2009

I shall set out for Southampton at once.

Ageira Technologies to the Bretonian Government - Quorg - 10-09-2009

Comm ID: Quorg

I have finally received an appointment at Southampton; our Executive Board had a nice vacation while we were waiting. Everything went according to plan.

We even made a recording of the trip to commemorate the occasion. Of course, to protect military secrets, it is encrypted so that only you may watch it.

Recording

We also completed a delivery of Gate/Lane Parts to the Tau-23-31 Gate Construction Site, although the blockade made it somewhat difficult and will hold up construction of the site by several years at least, costing BMM hundreds of millions of credits in parts and labor. But what must be done must be done!

-Quorg