Discovery Gaming Community
To the Council of Zoners - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the Council of Zoners (/showthread.php?tid=27532)

To the Council of Zoners - Denelo - 10-03-2009

Incoming transmission...
... Scanning source...
... Source verified.
Loading transmission...
... Decoding...
... Disinfecting...
... Decompressing...
... Complete.
Opening transmission...
... Transmission open.

Comm ID

Executive Commander Mori Tadao of the Hellfire Legion

Target ID

The Council of Zoners

Good day, and fair tidings to all of you. I hope this transmission finds you well and at peace.

From my understanding, peace is indeed in the best interests of Zoners everywhere, is it not? And as the Council, you protect those interests, correct? As you may have realized, not everyone has peace on their minds when dealing with the Zoners. Why, just the other day, I met someone who told me how he'd love to get his hands around your necks!

The Hellfire Legion is not, however, a peaceable organization. We are military men; we fight for what is right. I'm sure even you understand that you sometimes have to fight to defend your homes, correct?

Now, on the my point. The Hellfire Legion is most interested in an exchange of technology with the Zoners. You see, we had noticed you have access to a kind of remote detonation weapon called a "flak turret", which is of a technology we have no access to. Quite simply, we want two of them. In return, we're willing to part with some of our own technology. The Legion has access to high-grade military weaponry that may be useful in defending your Freeports. We are willing to trade twelve "Hellflurry" class Tachyon cannons, ten H4-Z "Brimstone" class gunboat cannons, eight H4-Y "Burningfirst" class cruiser cannons, six UB3-R-H4-X "Hailstorm" class battleship cannons, or four H4-X "Firelance" class battleship cannon for a pair for this piece of technology. Obviously, our own weaponry would be immensely useful in defending your homes and stations, and one weapon is hardly a great price to pay for it.

Please, by all means, let me know what you think.

-Executive Commander Mori

Transmission complete.
Closing transmission...
... Transmission closed.
Re-compressing...
... Archiving...
... Complete.
Closing connection...
... Connection closed.

To the Council of Zoners - Dab - 10-10-2009

Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Aurelia Silvan

As we're in the midst of a new political restructuring, the Council is too busy to come up with a new equipment usage policy, so I'll revert to the prior one used by the old administration.

So long as none of your ships have more than four pieces of our equipment, you are free to use them without further permission. All you must give us is the cost of the equipment.

On your offer of Hellfire weaponry, I must decline it, even though we're still allowing you those Flak turrets. We cannot be seen to be taking sides, and outfitting our ships with your weaponry could give the wrong impression to the wrong people.
-Aurelia Silvan
<div align="right]End Transmission

To the Council of Zoners - Denelo - 10-10-2009

Incoming transmission...
... Scanning source...
... Source verified.
Loading transmission...
... Decoding...
... Disinfecting...
... Decompressing...
... Complete.
Opening transmission...
... Transmission open.

Comm ID

Executive Commander Mori Tadao of the Hellfire Legion

Target ID

Aurelia Silvan

Hm. Well, thank you. That is quite generous, and it is much appreciated. If there's anything the Hellfire Legion can do for the Zoners, by all means, please, let us know.

-Executive Commander Mori

Transmission complete.
Closing transmission...
... Transmission closed.
Re-compressing...
... Archiving...
... Complete.
Closing connection...
... Connection closed.