Discovery Gaming Community
To the IND-Jared something or other... the PIE STEALER! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the IND-Jared something or other... the PIE STEALER! (/showthread.php?tid=27897)

To the IND-Jared something or other... the PIE STEALER! - arvg - 10-10-2009

Incoming Transmission

To the pie stealing creature docked at Newark station

Mamma can tolerate you pirates trawling our trade routes, she can tolerate your bad manners, but she cannot tolerate you stealing her Grammie's secret pie recipe... This means war!

You'd better pray Mamma doesn't find you on Newark station, if she does she is gonna open a can of Whupping on you that will make you never want to cross Mamma again!

You're a Jezebel, a harlot, and a pie-stealer and when Mamma catches you, she's gonna slap the white off-a you!

MAMMA

To the IND-Jared something or other... the PIE STEALER! - Zelot - 10-10-2009

My Proper title is Vice-President Otis Jethro, Interspace Neural-Net Division.

All I have to say is, I am Richer than you, Better than you, Prettier than you, and I have sampled pleasures of life you would never be able to dream of.

Remember, We dont care what you think.

Now shush.

incoming transmission
==========

To : Mister Fancy Pants

You'll be sampling stuff through a straw once Mamma is done with you Mister Fancy Pants.

That recipe has been in my family since before the birth of Sirius... Old Grammie is spinning in her grave thinking of the fact that you are soiling it with that devilish concoction of yours Cinnamon! Mamma can't stand by and let this outrage continue.

Mamma has a special whuppin spoon for boys like you, and she's gonna go fetch it!

MAMMA

Listen lady, you lay one finger on me or my pies, and I will have my personal council on retainer, Ted Wesley Esquire roast you into a nice gumbo.

And to reiterate... We dont care what you think.

Mamma isn't afraid of you "Liar" Mister what-z-his-face.

I'll see you in court Mister Fancy-Pants, Mamma's gonna sue those fancy pants right off-a you!

Mamma

[Image: IND.png]

Mamma's been instructed by upper management to say she is sorry, she over reacted... and she hopes the basket of muffins sent to your office (which are not laced with anything nasty or poisonous) are taken in the spirit of a peace offering.

Mamma will abide by a 1000M restraining order that your Liar... Lawyer has drafted... and won't breach it in any fashion.

It seems your high priced lawyers are much better than Mamma's discount ambulance chaser... anyway...

Mamma's sorry...

Mamma