Discovery Gaming Community
A Message from Emilio Santini and Ayumu Ishida - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: A Message from Emilio Santini and Ayumu Ishida (/showthread.php?tid=27901)

A Message from Emilio Santini and Ayumu Ishida - Thexare - 10-10-2009

Incoming transmission...
Sender: Emilio Santini, President of the Council of Ministers
To: Outcasts
Fwd: Liberty Rogues, Lane Hackers, Golden Chrysanthemums
Video playback initiated.

A middle-aged Hispanic man in a long coat looked directly into the camera, with two younger people at his sides. To his right, a woman in black with a visible dagger at her side. To his left, a Kusari man holding a rifle. The man in the middle speaks.

"Maltese pilots have been seen hindering, harassing, and even assaulting our allies in Liberty. Captain Ishida?"

"One 'Fire Hawk' decided to claim Rogue territory for his own. As you will see in the attached files, it ended poorly for him. I am going to say this very simply, so you incompetent clowns can understand it: We. Do. Not. Need. More. Enemies. If you persist in this stupidity, the Rogues will not be the only ones hunting you. The Ghosts, the Brigade, the Shadows, and the Mirage will be looking for you - and no one hides from the Mirage for long. When we find you, your death will be excruciating. Every way we can find to extend your suffering, we will use." He paused, and glanced over at the woman, who was clearly enjoying his threats. "Or... you can stop now, pay reparations, and spare yourselves an incredibly painful and slow death."

"Well said, Captain. But let it not be said that I am not a forgiving man. Do as Captain Ishida has suggested, and I, at least, will look past your crimes."

"Or," the woman said, her tone mostly threatening yet slightly seductive, "ignore his suggestion and test your luck. Either way, the Mirage will be watching..."

Video playback ended.
End of transmission.

"Tiana," Ayumu said quietly after the recording ended, on his way out of the room., "you still scare the hell out of me sometimes."

"Mmm, I try," she replied, following him.

"Ahh, young love. Sure has changed a lot," Emilio laughed as the two walked out. He turned to the simple desktop console behind him, and prepared another message.

Incoming transmission...
To: Liberty Rogues, Lane Hackers, Golden Chrysanthemums, Outcasts

I had omitted something in my last message. We will be providing all the information we get about these ships. Any identified renegade that is destroyed will result in a bonus of two hundred thousand credits; bounty details will be provided in a dedicated channel. While this may be considered a relatively small bounty, do keep in mind that destroying these ships is, on its own, beneficial to you.

End of transmission.