Discovery Gaming Community
To: Cryer|Roxanol, dr. Cochran - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Cryer|Roxanol, dr. Cochran (/showthread.php?tid=31077)

To: Cryer|Roxanol, dr. Cochran - The Joker - 12-14-2009

[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]
[HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTION APPEARS]

[Image: holoprojection3.png]

[font=Trebuchet Ms]I don't know if you remember me dr. Cochran, but we met once. I believe it was in sunny California? I've destroyed few units of your cargo, and despite that, later you helped me by giving me a medicine for my headache, blah, blah, blah. Socrates would be proud of you.

Anyway, my long expected [color=#9999FF]Asylum is up and running for two weeks now.
It's not fully armored as it should be, and I didn't install all the high-grade equipment but that is just irrelevant. What my Asylum really needs are patients. And I can't have 'em until I acquire some drugs, right?

I need some downers - Psycholeptics (Anxiolytics, Antipsychotics, Hypnotics/Sedatives), and I also need uppers as well - Psychoanaleptics (Antidepressants, Stimulants). Let me also tell you; I don't want that low-potency crap you already got in stock. What I really need is for Cryer to synthesize these drugs but with... hm... let's just say off-charts effects? I want 'em to be very, very, very potent. Illegal, too damn powerful potency, with effects never heard or seen before. I don't care what will it take to make that for me. I know you guys can do it. I want something with what I can easily break down my future... rehabilitees. Haha-haha. I'm so stylishly demented. Hahaha-ha.

Five types of pharmaceuticals - I want 500 units, that's 100 of each type. I'll pay 50 millions for it. It's not enough? It should be because... if you do this for me, you and your Cryer buddies will become neutral on my diplomacy list. That is, no more taxing for you, ever. Should I expect the shipment to arrive in Coronado in the next 3 to 4 weeks?

One last thing; Don't waste time on packaging. Wrap it up in tin foil and put it in plastic bag for all I care. The rate my patients will keep swallowing those pills... Correction, the rate that I'll make my patients keep swallowing those pills, they surely won't care about fancy package nor anything else in the world for that matter.

Mu-huha-ha, haha.

A-ha, haha, ha-ha, haa.

Was this over the top? I can never tell.

[Image: jokerscard.png]

[HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTION DISAPPEARS]
[END OF TRANSMISSION]

To: Cryer|Roxanol, dr. Cochran - aliastjester - 12-14-2009

+++CRYER R&D NETWORK... LOGIN SUCCESSFUL+++
+++WELCOME DR.VANNACUT+++
+++OPENING EXTERNAL CHANNEL... SUCCESSFUL+++

Dear Sir

As per our earlier meeting, from now it would be prudent if you deal with myself over our mutual 'friend' Dr.Cochran, as I am his direct superior.

To business; I have looked over your request and whilst highly unusual, it seems feasable.

Once the 'medication' has been prepared (I believe that it will take my team no longer than 5 days to synthesise such a request) I will endeavour to deliver the shipment personally but will make you aware of any courier changes at a later and appropriate time.

I must however ask a personal favour; from this point on could all communication be made via a more secure channel? I find it would be more prudent to both my own career and your own plans not to be broadcasting too much information across these less than secure networks.

Yours Sincerely

Dr. T H Vannacut
Research Co-ordinator
Atka Research Station

DISCLAIMER
All opinions/intentions expressed above are not those of Cryer Pharmaceuticals but of a personal nature and cannot be used as admissable evidence in a Court of Law.