Discovery Gaming Community
A trip to gallia, To those who liberty does not deem "respectable citizans" - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: A trip to gallia, To those who liberty does not deem "respectable citizans" (/showthread.php?tid=31258)

Pages: 1 2

A trip to gallia, To those who liberty does not deem "respectable citizans" - darthbeck - 12-17-2009

Incoming transmission.
ID: Dex

Well, I'm heading for gallia to pick up some spare parts, and wanted to offer to bring back some of the regions more intresting objects....

For a price of course.

i reckon i'll be able to carry at least two thosand five hundred tons of cargo if anyone wants to hire me to pick them up any.

I'll be leaving in twenty four hours, make sure you contact me soon if you want anything.

~Dex

[font=Fixedsys]Transmission ended

A trip to gallia, To those who liberty does not deem "respectable citizans" - Tales23 - 12-17-2009

[Image: MessagetoMan.png]

(CORRECTION: Could you bring 2,000 Promethium and 500 Cryocubes.)

A trip to gallia, To those who liberty does not deem "respectable citizans" - Durandal - 12-17-2009

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

[color=#FFFFFF]Priority: High
Encryption: Full
Destination: "Dex", Rochester Base, New York
Source: Executive Commander Enrico Rossini, location unknown
Subject: Cryocube Research

Greetings "Dex", I am Executive Commander Enrico Rossini of the Neo Terran Front. We'd like to ask if you could procure some Gallic "cryocubes" for study, as we believe they would aid us greatly in our long term plans for Exo-Sirius colonization. One of our research vessels, the Hinton, will meet you at a secure location, preferably Freeport IV or VI to pick up the cubes. Contact us when you arrive. We'll be there.

A trip to gallia, To those who liberty does not deem "respectable citizans" - darthbeck - 12-17-2009

Incoming transmission.

Looks like there's quite a bit of intrest in these cyrocubes. Lets see how much your willing to pay for them...

~Dex

A trip to gallia, To those who liberty does not deem "respectable citizans" - Harcourt.Fenton.Mudd - 12-17-2009

****INCOMING SECURE TRANSMISSION****

[Image: kashi_RP_pic_post.png]

-----Incoming Message on Line 51-22-----
--Target:
Dex
--Source ID: Captain Kashiwaba Tomoe
--Source Transponder: Zoner Exploration Vessel Hinaichago
--Encryption Level:
Low
----Message Begins:
Hello Dex. I am Kashiwaba Tomoe of the Zoner exploration cruiser Hinaichago. Could you bring back five tons of Tobacco and wine each, for the use of my crew. I will pay two hundred thousand credits for the total shipment.

---Message End---

A trip to gallia, To those who liberty does not deem "respectable citizans" - darthbeck - 12-18-2009

Incoming transmission.

certainly, pickup can be arranged in liberty, or bretonia.

now, who will pay more for the cyrocubes or prometheum?

~Dex

A trip to gallia, To those who liberty does not deem "respectable citizans" - Harcourt.Fenton.Mudd - 12-18-2009

****INCOMING SECURE TRANSMISSION****

[Image: kashi_RP_pic_post.png]

-----Incoming Message on Line 51-22-----
--Target:
Dex
--Source ID: Captain Kashiwaba Tomoe
--Source Transponder: Zoner Exploration Vessel Hinaichago
--Encryption Level:
Low
----Message Begins:
My vessel is currently located at behtlehem station, however I could transit to a suitable pickup location as needed.

---Message End---

A trip to gallia, To those who liberty does not deem "respectable citizans" - darthbeck - 12-18-2009

Incoming transmission.

I'd be more then happy to deliever to bethlahem.

now, for that prometheum and cyrocubes, would the low price of.. ten million sound fair?

~Dex

A trip to gallia, To those who liberty does not deem "respectable citizans" - Tales23 - 12-18-2009

[Image: MessagetoMan1.png]

Incoming transmission.

Well then, i'll most certainly be bringing you what you want. i've decided to depart a little sooner then planned, but i dont think that matters much to someone such as yourself...

~Dex