Discovery Gaming Community
At the notorious bar somewhere in the New London - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: At the notorious bar somewhere in the New London (/showthread.php?tid=3158)

At the notorious bar somewhere in the New London - fun_bot - 06-24-2007

"Oh why did i end up here? Why do i end up anywhere, for money of course! Heard here is some problems with the terrorist and pirates and someones pays good money to get rid of them... Of course i know theres is the same problem anywhere you go in the space! To be truth last fight in the Magellan system was quite messy and i needed new ship and i heard here was reasonable ships with reasonable price, and true it was.. New London, crappy food, ugly people, bad weather but good ships they make, much better than the shiny and clean ships from Liberty if you ask me, ships for womens i say! But londons ships, now they are more for my taste: fast and ugly, just like me, Ruahahhahhaa!"....

"Hell you are Not going anywhere, i buy you a drink, you will sit with you fat ass on that chair listen my story or i squash you like a bug, because i feel i have need for talk, and that doesnt happen too often!"

"So, where was i... Yes, from Liberty i'm from, not place for me, if here people are ugly and stupid, in Liberty most of people are so proud that they wont even dare to take a crap! And that is something that makes my fist itch, so either i would stayed in Liberty and spend most of my time in jail or leave those bastards and make everyone happy, including me.. Easy money there though, in Texas i made quite a fortune when i worked for the bountyhunters, but those guys even made me bored, always the same talk for day and day: today i got 12 libertyrogues by myself, but it was nothing compared last week when i took 24 outcasts ships on my own etc. etc.

To be completelly *hiccup* honest for you, i'm getting quite jealeous for those rogues and outcast and all the other pirates who just go and blow things up, take the womens and moneys and have best time ever, if they dont have any other reason to celebrate it is that they are alive! Now that's some living! Much more intresting than working for corporations and bountyhunters: you may not kill civilians, you may not hurt the prisoners, do not use unneccessary force to capture criminals etc. etc... I even considered to pack my bags and go knocking on the pirates base ask from Them some work, but truth is that i've killed quite many pirates already in the name of the civilisation, and i gues the word has spread that i'm some kind of goody goody cops ass kisser... well, what do i care, hell with them, if you ask me everyone of you, you, bartender, police, corporations, pirates, terrorist, all of you can go to hell! just as long i can have my drink with peace and quiet... Which reminds, get the f**k out of my sight and leave me alone! I had enough of your ugly and sad face.."

--------------

(just a second ago i realised that this post belongs to here and not to stories part =P)