Discovery Gaming Community
=LSF= Comments processing center (Feedback) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: =LSF= Comments processing center (Feedback) (/showthread.php?tid=33169)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

=LSF= Comments processing center - Dubstep - 07-15-2012

' Wrote:As you see I was talking about problem in LSF and I really don't know why are you speaking about something that never happened and plus you used my name?
I don't even...

=LSF= Comments processing center - arvg - 07-15-2012

Moderator notice:

Stay on topic, and DO NOT post skype chats without the permission of the other parties.

~Alvin

=LSF= Comments processing center - Gforce - 07-15-2012

And how lovely of you to take it upon yourself and your new recruits Joneh to destroy the player base many of us worked very hard to run. You didn't want it, I took it away from you, so you destroy it.

Seems like you're acting like a child who wants to get their way and theirs only. People disagree with you? Solve it by throwing them out of the faction. Someone does something you don't like? Throw them out of the faction, oh, you already did that? Destroy their work on the both the server and on the forum.

We all have our flaws. I myself am generally too aggressive and ignorant of other peoples views. I'm not calling you out Joneh becasue you made a single mistake, but becasue you continue on a path that has destroyed what was once a great faction. To the point where even the old leader, Koske, has decided to come back to try and repair the damage you have done. It was a democracy that got you into the directors chair, it's all too clear to us ex members how quickly you turned it into a dictatorship.

=LSF= Comments processing center - Dubstep - 07-15-2012

Gforce, don't go into dictatorship and democracy. I feel like you should first take a dictionary and check what those terms even mean. You are the one that started raging because you were kicked from =LSF= so you overtook the base and made it hostile to the faction. I'm sorry but, Ellesmere is an =LSF= guard system. Did you really think we would just leave the base where it is because some effort was put into it? Not quite. You are the one that is acting like a child. You got thrown out of =LSF= due to your own mistakes and then you take over a base and claim it for yourself, throw Johny out of several chats, come here and call him a child?

And, Koske coming back to repair things? The faction had less activity and less fairplay involved while Koske was leading it. You lot are just extremely butt hurt so you formed your little circlejerk to try and throw mud at Johny. I'm sorry, but that wont work. The current =LSF= members, or those that stayed at least, know what kind of a leader Johny is, which is why they are still in the faction, unlike you.

Please, get over yourself.

Edit: As for the actual thread, I will make a few points. That thread is a horrible example of vendettas. Not just vendettas, since that is a harsh word, but also misinformation and personal issues. It should have never been dragged on to the forums, but it was, there is no helping that now and I think everyone is ashamed of their behavior in it (a part of it, if not all). The person that made the thread tried to achieve I don't know what, by I don't know which means.

As you can see, in my first post there, I covered all of his accusations and points inRP with rebuttals of my own. Why did I post there? Well the thread was open to every =LSF= member and it was calling for a vote of no confidence into the current leader. I feel that, since I am actually in the faction, I had every right to post there. Later on, it turned into a horrible thread with trolling and mud slinging going about. I participated in this as well, which is my own fault and I do apologize for that.

People that should not have posted, posted there. Ex-members posted there (when they shouldn't have). Why? Because 3-4 of them don't agree with the way the faction is going and they have issues with the current leader. Well guess what, everyone that remained in =LSF= trusts Johny and agrees with the way he is steering (or at least trying to steer) the faction. You can not complain about our in-game behavior I think, since I do believe it is on-par. Except for a few isolated incidents, but everyone has those, right?

For the end, I have a question for the lot of you. How would you, as members of a faction that you recently started to enjoy, feel if 1 or 2 of the members made a RP thread on forums and wanted a vote of no confidence to the current leader, and if they based that thread on lack of information and false statements (not to mention personal issues). Would you react? I think you would.

=LSF= Comments processing center - Pancakes - 07-15-2012

' Wrote:Joneh, generally happened because of you. You added members into the faction against most players will. So, you are to blame yourself only.

I don't know how could you so easily kick members that where long time in LSF?

Right, given the fact the moment we were added to the chat the first thing you said was to swear at us and call us retards, I am pretty much blaming you. Just because of your ooRP hate, you decided to start swear at us and just be generally annoying.

As for the RP thread, I am disappointed from everyone involved - I expected better of you.

=LSF= Comments processing center - koske - 07-15-2012

As you can see in the recruitment thread, your applications were denied by the will of the Middle command, member of high command and all other lower ranks, I will list them as members of LSF and after all you were added by the will of one man against the faction members, not 2-3 of them but the 10 Members which aren't in LSF anymore. As far as I can count that was more then half members in LSF.

Please stop point that finger in me, because you aren't the LSF member. Also, I don't know what are you talking about any insult towards you or any other member.

=LSF= Comments processing center - arvg - 07-15-2012

Moderator Notice:

Cooler heads will prevail. I am going to get rid of the post where one person calls another one some choice names.

And ask you guys to take 24 hours to sort this out on Skype.

Please cool off and get this cleaned up.

Thanks

~Alvin

=LSF= Comments processing center - arvg - 07-18-2012

Moderator Notice:

I am reopening this chat.

However I will continue to monitor it.

ANY mention of the previous issue will cause this to be re-locked. Any further arguments will result in another lock. Any further insults, crass name calling, or general thuggishness to each other will be similarly moderated.

You have been warned.

~Alvin

=LSF= Comments processing center - jimmy Patterson - 07-18-2012

soooo..... yeah guessing i should hold off on a application to the LSF then? if i bring a charcter back from the dead so to speak

RE: =LSF= Comments processing center - Remilia Scarlet - 12-09-2012

huehuehuehue

so nice running abilities from one vs one pvp