Discovery Gaming Community
=LSF= Comments processing center (Feedback) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: =LSF= Comments processing center (Feedback) (/showthread.php?tid=33169)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

=LSF= Comments processing center - Zigeris - 02-12-2010

Quote:Getting a name would help me quite a lot. If you could send a PM to my box please! I find this quite odd since even back in .84... we never spent much time to enforce any gun laws...

EDIT: I'll fix the links tomorrow.. If I don't forget

There was a regiment being enforced when I first started which swiftly ended near the end of 4.84 same with the merc being banned from liberty. Recently as of Monday I have witnessed and was victimized by a rash of "required license to even carry extra weapons," I just thought it was a indie thing (To try to enforce such a rule).

But if this is from a =LSF= member then this is truly disturbing. Though and I am sorry not to have report this sooner there too has been a few fake =LSF= players around. Those I have encountered had been dealt with and they promptly changed their names but doesn't guarantee I have found them all.

But I will not count the one called "=LSF=Suckballs" as that was merely a "FU" joke as we quickly dispatched him and his friends. I have the screen somewhere.

Otherwise when I am not on my =LSF= I constantly monitor =LSF= activity as some may have noticed on the faction. So now knowing of this being a "=LSF=" issue I will be watching for that pacifically.

Sign,

Zigeris

=LSF= GrandBell,
=LSF= Hansen,
=LSF= Phelps.

=LSF= Comments processing center - Liberty Security Force - 02-12-2010

Links have been fixed. Thx for noticing me.

=LSF= Comments processing center - aerelm - 07-03-2010

Although I see that this thread have been inactive for a while, but I believe I need to give it a friendly bump:

A 2v3 Fight, even considering only the Numbers, might not be even, but is not a really 'unfair' one, or impossible fight to win either. But When the 2 are a =LSF= Fighter, and a Cap8 Indie Navy Gunboat, against 3 Sabres... This is a completely even fight if not in favor of the lawful side. If you see you're loosing such a fight, it would be more sportsmanlike to accept the defeat and run/die, Or at least just ask a "Trusted Few" to come in to assist.
In such a situation, sending a Message "This is the Liberty Security Force.. Requesting Navy heavy weapon support at sector D-3" Through System Chat, is not what I expect from a High Ranking member of =LSF=... And even less than that, when I PM that certain member Ingame, and receive the answer of "I've been ganked too many times to care about it anymore" as the reason of that move.
You know... Liberty is already a "Gankfest" as it is, last thing we need is the High Ranking members of Official Factions encouraging these Ganks. 'We can not control Indies' you might say, But at least don't call them in through System chat in cases like this. Believe me, even -That- would help the situation. (And trust me, You Can control Indies to some extent If you Want.)
Thanks to that Certain member of the =LSF=, the 2v3 we were having, turned into a 7v3. Three Gunboats, Three Guardians and a also Siege Cruiser who was bot-feeding the whole Group... against the same 3 Sabres.

- And it's funny how the same member of =LSF= was PMing me in a rude ooc manner a month ago, because we had "Ganked" their 2 fighters with our 2 Bombers and had sent another bomber in when they had gotten 2 other fighters as backup...

=LSF= Comments processing center - kingvaillant - 07-03-2010

Could you please forward me the names of the participants? Otherwise it is hard to make an action against the offender.

=LSF= Comments processing center - Recovery - 07-03-2010

Ah, yes, I admit to be the siege cruiser. I just heard a call for heavy support, so I went in. My buddies decided to ask for regens, so I gave them. Other than that, I didn't help.

=LSF= Comments processing center - rayne - 07-03-2010

First off I didn't pm you a month ago in a rude manner. And as for the heavy weapons request it was an accident, I chosen the wrong /setmsg I was meant to use my mayday one for additional fighters to aid us. As for this gank, you were 1 lane away from Manhattan, the capital of Liberty. What do you expect will happen? Also I withdrew in the end as the fight was pointless.

=LSF= Comments processing center - aerelm - 07-03-2010

Well, It's not a Big deal, and I just wanted to let you know.;)

But rayne, We were not "1 Lane away from Manhattan" (But well, I was the one who arrived after the fight had started, so I don't exactly know where and how it began. You might be right on this one, But when I arrived, the fight was nowhere near the Lanes) But at the Border of Northern Debris field. And, You might not remember that incident A Month back, but I clearly Do... So, saying "It didn't happen" just because I didn't bother taking screenshots, is not a really nice move.
And about you, retreating cause of the fight being "Pointless"... You should have done that much earlier, not after shooting us full power for 5 minutes just 20m from Rochester!

After all, What is done is done, threads like this are here to make the future encounters more "Enjoyable" for both sides.:)

=LSF= Comments processing center - Cond0r - 07-03-2010

' Wrote:Ah, yes, I admit to be the siege cruiser. I just heard a call for heavy support, so I went in. My buddies decided to ask for regens, so I gave them. Other than that, I didn't help.
Please, don't pretend anything. You wanted to jump in more then anything just to be able to shoot on fighters in your brand new siege cruiser. So much for your "Q_Q give me a cruiser and I will RP it better then any others".

' Wrote:First off I didn't pm you a month ago in a rude manner. And as for the heavy weapons request it was an accident, I chosen the wrong /setmsg I was meant to use my mayday one for additional fighters to aid us. As for this gank, you were 1 lane away from Manhattan, the capital of Liberty. What do you expect will happen? Also I withdrew in the end as the fight was pointless.
Yes actually, you did PM in a rude manner, because I was one of those bombers. I guess getting killed in a fight where you have fighters at your side and die to 2 bombers is just too embarrassing for you. And as far as your little involvement in that fight yesterday.

You barged in and just decided to yell "=LSF= Assisting. Engaging". Ironically enough, last time you PM'd us in that rude manner was for lack of RP, go figure. You chose the wrong setmsg? Well I admit, that really is a first. No, the fight was not 1 lane away from Manhattan, don't defend yourself with pathetic attempts to twist the situation how it suits you. The fight was well away from Manhattan, as aerelm said.

But alright, I guess that you called in 3 more ships on 2 Sabres at that time, was just because you couldn't handle another embarrassment. Its alright I understand, don't worry.

' Wrote:As for this gank, you were 1 lane away from Manhattan, the capital of Liberty. What do you expect will happen?
So, when you meet 2 pirates and get killed, why do you send them rage PM's after? What did you expect will happen?

=LSF= Comments processing center - rayne - 07-03-2010

It was on the manhattan to fort bush lane and I didnt just jump in, I asked the navy gunboat if he needed help. If you cant be polite about this incident then dont bother saying anything.

As for the assisting engaging thats so wrong. I can give you exactly what I said if needs be.

"Do you need help Navy?" waited about 2 minutes no reply so

"Hostile contact in range, weapons online. Targetting xxx for elimination"

Also I couldn't care less if I lose a fight, Liberty is getting very tiresome lately.

=LSF= Comments processing center - Cond0r - 07-03-2010

' Wrote:Also I couldn't care less if I lose a fight, Liberty is getting very tiresome lately.
Your rage PM's and attitude must be a result of you being tired then.

' Wrote:I asked the navy gunboat if he needed help. If you cant be polite about this incident then dont bother saying
And you also accidentally wrote the wrong setmsg, and it accidentally went to system chat, and you accidentally called 2 more fighters, two more GB's and a cruiser on us.

It all makes sense now.

One would think if you accidentally called them, you would tell them to stand down. But then again sorry, you were too tired for that.