Discovery Gaming Community
Jay Longmire - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Jay Longmire (/showthread.php?tid=33955)

Jay Longmire - blasty3 - 01-31-2010

----Logging in to personal database-------
----Authenticated------

#LOG file 00000176

Date: January 10 818 AS

For weeks, this dream keep coming and coming in my sleep. it's my childhood i'm dreaming of...oh yeah, i remember that today it's my birthday...but i dont know if it's truly my birthday or not

I don't really remember where i come from...all i know is that i was raised by a stranger who called himself George Longmire...a bretonian birth guy who found himself lost in Manhattan...he made a living by smuggling cardies. small plastic, or a big stash of 'em...you name it.

He said that he'd found me crying next to a garbage dump...then he took me and raised me like his own child...he named me after his brother John, who died in a gunfight with LPI officers defending his cardies...
He gave me a name...Jay...Jay Longmire...

When i was teenager, he taught me the art of criminal...hijacking a ship, smuggling, sabotaging...
he often hijacked a ship with me and flew away to all over Liberty...he always said that he hated the police as well as the navy for making him this way...so whenever he found a lone LPI transport in Debris Field or in asteroid field, he opened fire...

Someday, i was in a small bar around Manhattan when i heard this shocking news, George was 'exterminated' when he was flying his ship in a joint operation conducted by Liberty Navy and the LPI...i knew it was an extermination although the LPI officials said that he was resisting arrest.

2 days after I lost my fatherly character George, i decided to take George personal stash...thousands of credits and a stash of cardies...i was abled to sell those cardies, getting myself a nice good deal. Then i hijacked a Starflier, with some armaments in it...then with a fake ID i left Liberty, i decided to go to Freeport 4.

I was able to rent a small room...with some confusion over my head... I said to myself
"what am i gonna do?" All i know is hijacking, smuggling, pirating....but i dont have a proper and good armed ship to do it..."

Until now, i do freelance mining...with my full of scraps Starflier...selling anything i found, Ice, metal,ore... just to make a living, to keep my stomach full. For now i dont have the guts to be a real pirate because of my "unable to pirate" Starflier...I know i would be toast if i open fire at those "full of golds" transport.

Maybe that's all for today's log...I'm sleepy...I have about 3 more hours to sleep...I guess i have to log off for now...

--------Saving LOG--------
--------Logging OFF--------

Jay Longmire - blasty3 - 01-31-2010

I woke up...feeling uncomfortable, the clock showed 8 am.

I looked myself at the mirror....
Yesterday i had my hair cut, here it now...my short, yet straight hair...looks awful....scars on my cheek are still there...always reminding me about all my fights with LPI officers...

i realized that i was running out of cigars....when i was about to leave my room, someone called me thorough the comms...

Me: "Jay here...tell me who u are n ur business or i'll hang up now!"
Stranger: U're Jay huh?
Me: Who are u man?
Stranger: just call me Bee...heard u're doing a dull boring job eh?
Me: State ur business or i'll hang up now!
Bee: "easy man!...hey, if u're looking for some actions against those freakin' Liberty lawfuls, join the Rogue..! (he hung up)

Joining the rogue...well, It wasn't pass thorough my mind about joining the Rogue...They got em all...Smuggling, pirating, hijacking, all the arts i know for so long...And the important thing is...REVENGE!!

I want to get my REVENGE...For all those LN and LPI did to George....