Discovery Gaming Community
LuxuryLiner-Enterprise - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: LuxuryLiner-Enterprise (/showthread.php?tid=34420)

LuxuryLiner-Enterprise - Dwarf - 02-07-2010

[Image: s11coh.jpg]

[Incomming Transmision]
[Decoding Transmission]
[Displaying Transmission]

Hola,

Welcome to the Enterprise's Central Data Base! We hope it wasn't too hard for you to find friend!If you haven't already guessed it, we use the colour Purple and Pink for our Central Data Base because it is the clear sign of the peak of Luxury throught History. If you don't already know, The Enterprise is one of many Mobile Luxury Liners in the Siruis Sector. The Enterprise has always followed a simple code:

'If ain't breathing, We ain't shipping'

Which means that you will never find us with a full load of Gold or Boron, Etc... As I am told, we are one of the few Mobile Luxury Liners that go by that code.

We mainly travel in the lower half of the Siruis Sector, but this does not mean all the time. We deliver from 'A' to 'B' in extreme comfort, Passengers, Refugees, Tourists, VIPs, Vacationers and rarely Slaves.

I have decided to start offically recording my guest logs onboard the Enterprise. This means that everytime a guests comes onboard and successfully gets dropped off at their destination I will record that individual.

No. Passengers: 14,753
No. Refugees: 0
No. Tourists: 11,643
No. VIPS: 2,630
No. Vacationers: 3,282
No. Slaves: 0

I will also record the level that The Luxury Cruise Liner "Enterprise" gets from the Orbital Spa & Cruise managment department. The limit a Mobile Luxury Liner can gain is a grade of '90'.

Current Ship Level: '86'

We will be updating our Central Data Base at every moment we can.

link(s) to the "Enterprise's" public communication lines:

A few small treasures required
Enterprise's Bounty Board
Enterprise Requesting a Ship from the Independant Mining Guild
Enterprise Requesting a Ship from the Colonial Goverment.

Orbital Spar & Cruise
Captain First Class Edwards
Luxury Liner Enterprise

[Closing Transmission]
[Saving Transmission]
[Transmission Closed]

LuxuryLiner-Enterprise - Dwarf - 02-08-2010

[Incomming Transmision]
[Decoding Transmission]

Christopher Edward's History

I, Christopher Edwards was born on Planet Cortez in the Cortez System. I was named after my Father's birth name, Christopher Jones. My mother was named Elizabeth Edwards at birth. I am now 31 years old and my birthday is on the 14th of June. I was always the kind of child that loved to get out of the house explore the garden *Smiles lightly* when I got older that garden which I knew like the back of my hand became the town and then the planet.

I went to a middle class school and got a degree in Basic Space Engineering, this then became Advanced Space Engineering when I got to the age of 22 years. My Great Grand father owned the Luxury Liner Enterprise before my fataher. My father then got known in the four houses and outer rims. Unfortunally he died on the ship in a long exploration travel. The Enterprise got taken back immediatly to Cortez by the First Mate, William More. It was then unloaded and given to my wealthty family and thought about scraping it and sell it off. Instead they eventually gave it to me for my 28th Birthday. With alot of cash under my belt from my Transporting in my Yatch I took on the role as Captain of the Enterprise.

3 Years on I am still the captain of the Enterprise. I am going to revolutionise the Luxury Liner and revolutionise what is expected of a Luxury Liner. This my Background in limited Detail.

Orbital Spar & Cruise
Luxury Liner Enterprise

[Closing Transmission]
[Saving Transmission]
[Transmission Closed]

LuxuryLiner-Enterprise - Dwarf - 02-13-2010

[Incomming Transmision]
[Decoding Transmission]

Hola,

We now have our Offical Bounty Board up and running and are going to start our ship logs soon.

Orbital Spar & Cruise
Luxury Liner Enterprise

[Closing Transmission]
[Saving Transmission]
[Transmission Closed]