Discovery Gaming Community
Timeline of Gallic history - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Site & Forum Feedback (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Forum: Discovery Wiki (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+---- Thread: Timeline of Gallic history (/showthread.php?tid=37200)

Pages: 1 2 3

Timeline of Gallic history - Mao - 03-25-2010

I was gonna make a timeline for my faction idea (SMP|). I thought about searching on wiki the timeline of gallic history. I found it BUT it stops at the 3rd century. Is there a complete timeline somewhere else? I need to know about the events that followed after the beginning of the 7th century.

Timeline of Gallic history - Wolfs Ghost - 03-25-2010

You need to wait until my laziness decides to start the time line back up. As I pretty much created the time line from the top of my head. I'll get to work on it sometime this weekend.

Timeline of Gallic history - Mao - 03-25-2010

Merci... I started to work on a timeline for SMP| without knowing about the royals... but I will modify mine when the Gallic time-line is ready.

Timeline of Gallic history - Wolfs Ghost - 03-25-2010

No problem. Just keep checking back and it should be slowly getting finished.

Timeline of Gallic history - Wolfs Ghost - 03-30-2010

Everything from 708 to current has been edited on the timeline. Still working on the 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th centuries and from 700 A.G.S to 708 A.G.S.

Hopefully some of the currently added information can help you.

Timeline of Gallic history - Exile - 03-30-2010

Unrelated : What's an SMP?

Timeline of Gallic history - Mao - 03-30-2010

Thanks. I'll look at it right now.

And THIS is a SMP, Exile.

Timeline of Gallic history - Sabre120 - 04-10-2010

I would like to see expansion upon the current Freelancer Lore, vanilla or otherwise as I can't get enough of the Lore aspect of things

Timeline of Gallic history - Wolfs Ghost - 04-10-2010

Considering Gallia isn't even in Vanilla lore, and the Timeline is everything up until they're introduced into Sirius lore, it looks like you'll have to wait.

Timeline of Gallic history - Igiss - 04-10-2010

I was a little scared to see the timeline on the Wiki. It's completely unauthorised, and much of the info isn't even consistent with current Gallia infocards.

Here's the chronological information for Gallia that's available in the current infocards.

84 A.S. (0 AGS)
- Gallia Sleeper Ship arrives at Planet New Paris, Ile-de-France system.

318 A.S. (234 AGS)
- EFL Oil corporation is formed to control oil operations across Gallic planets.

398 A.S. (314 AGS)
- Gallic Metal Service corporation is created after a merger of several large mining companies.

506 A.S.
- Planet Marne is discovered by Gallic explorers.

585 A.S. (501 AGS)
- Ile-de-France Shipping Company is founded on Planet New Paris, soon to be expanded into a large trade company operating through the entire Gallic space.

611 A.S.
- Gallic Metal Service completes construction of the Alesia Station in Burgundy.

615-650 A.S.
- Mass colonization of Planet Marne by lower-class workers brought from various Core System planets.

643 A.S.
- EFL Oil & Machinery builds Reims Station in Champagne.

659 A.S.
- Avallon Station is built in Burgundy by the Gallic Royal Navy.

671 A.S.
- Bourbon Massacre. The Unione Corse penetrated the Bourbon Base and kill all its Junker inhabitants, the act that was surprisingly left unavenged by the Junkers.

690 A.S.
- Junkers built Bourg-en-Bresse Space Port, their first and only base in all Sirius built within the system of trade lanes.

691 A.S.
- Maquis establish their base of operations in Languedoc, named Limoux.

709-714 A.S.
- Dijon Station is built in Burgundy system, becoming one of the largest installations ever built in Sirius.

709 A.S.
- Chalons-en-Champagne system is built in Champagne.

710-712 A.S. (626-628 AGS)
- Maquis attack major cities on planets New Paris, Blois and Lyon.

720 A.S.
- King Louis IV disbands the Mouvement de Liberation Gaulois (Gallic Liberation Movement) party. Its remnants start forming a union that would later become known as the Council.

740 A.S.
- Construction of the Macon Base starts in Burgundy.

742 A.S.
- Montmirail Base is built by the Council in Champagne.

773 A.S.
- Metz Station is built in the Lorraine system.

794 A.S.
- A massive worker rebellion begins on Planet Marne.

798 A.S.
- The Second Gallic War starts. The Council starts the large-scale ground operation on Planet Marne.
- Reims Station is captured by the Council marines.
- The Council prevents Royal troop convoys from reaching Marne, scattering them not far from Reims.

801 A.S.
- Resistance of the Royal forces on Planet Marne comes to an end.

802 A.S.
- Courville Station is destroyed by the Council.

803 A.S.
- The whole Champagne system is under control of the Council (and pirates).
- The Council attempts a large-scale offensive against Lorraine which is repelled, resulting in huge casualties for both sides.

806 A.S.
- Preparations for Dauphine and Languedoc offensive of the Council go underway.

808 A.S.
- The Council forces start the assault against Planet Quillan.

809-812 A.S.
- Failed attempts of the Council to gain strategic advantage in the Dauphine system.

809 A.S.
- The battle for Gap Station in Dauphine that ends up in both tactical and reputational loss of the Council.
- Bourgon-Jallieu Station is destroyed by The Council.

811 A.S.
- Grenoble Depot is hastily built by the Council to prepare for the Languedoc invasion.

812 A.S.
- Part of Courville is repressured and turned into a defensive installation of the Council.

813-815 A.S.
- Major Council offensive against Royal Navy forces in Languedoc.

814 A.S.
- The Council captures Nimes Station.

815 A.S.
- The land operation starts on Planet Quillan, with the Council and local guerilla fighting against the Royal Army.

816 A.S.
- The Council fights a massive battle to liberate the Montpelliere Guard Station in Languedoc.

817 A.S. (733 AGS)
- The Council clears a path in the Languedoc and Lorraine mine fields and breaks the isolation of Gallia from the rest of Sirius.