Discovery Gaming Community
I would like to change the Outcast Guard ID. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: I would like to change the Outcast Guard ID. (/showthread.php?tid=37441)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

I would like to change the Outcast Guard ID. - Dennis Jameson - 03-28-2010

Why would I want to do such a thing? Well, because some people seem to think that bringing Battleships and Destroyers into Liberty is fun...

Right, I want the ID to state that Outcast Battleships and Destroyers are NOT to go anywhere else except the Omicrons, upper Taus and the Sigmas in a very limited manner...

Now, some of you might claim that this limits the "freedom" of independents who just want to play the game in peace Q_Q, however in doing this they are spoiling the roleplay of other players, such as the Liberty Rogues, and to be frank I am sick of filing faction right five reports to deal with these people. So I ask you, people of Discovery... is this change desirable?

Cast your vote.

And on a minor note... I'd also like the ID to state that Outcast gunboats are not to enter Liberty or Bretonia.

Ps. I ****ed up the vote because forums hate me. Dur hur.

I would like to change the Outcast Guard ID. - jxie93 - 03-28-2010

Make it the equivelent to BHG Core ID? With all the ZOI restrictions maintained by strict sanctions?

Why not, I'm not bothered.

No, I want the ZOI for Dessies and Battleships to be restricted, because if all Outcast Guard ID players were restricted that'd screw things up for too many people, people who can actually use their brains.

I would like to change the Outcast Guard ID. - Blodo - 03-28-2010

Indeed. Outcast caps in Liberty should be a no go. Of course, it's only going to make all the Tridentes switch to Rogue GBs and the usual business carry on in NY, but at least it wont be an Outcast horde any more.

I would like to change the Outcast Guard ID. - Zeltak - 03-28-2010

I will vote for a mighty fine Captain Falcon: YES!

I would like to change the Outcast Guard ID. - hack - 03-28-2010

I have to agree here. I would think that the Nation of Malta would keep most of it's major caps near home in case of a Corsair attack. I mean, it's not like they aren't at each others throats.

Works for the BHG, so why not the outcast caps.

I would like to change the Outcast Guard ID. - AJBeast - 03-28-2010

To be honest I'd much rather see the bumbling buffoons that usually bear this ID to get stripped down to a starflea , but then attain it isn't me filling out the paperwork. So... Do as you will.

' Wrote:To be honest I'd much rather see the bumbling buffoons that usually bear this ID to get stripped down to a starflea , but then attain it isn't me filling out the paperwork. So... Do as you will.

Yeah, well I've yet to see one of my FR5's go through, and even if they did it's rather annoying to have to file out reports because of an act which most people with half a brain know better than not to do.

I would like to change the Outcast Guard ID. - Alex. - 03-28-2010

' Wrote:Now, some of you might claim that this limits the "freedom" of independents who just want to play the game in peace Q_Q, however in doing this they are spoiling the roleplay of other players, such as the Liberty Rogues, and to be frank I am sick of filing faction right five reports to deal with these people. So I ask you, people of Discovery... is this change desirable?
I don't. If this applies to factions aswell, then I'd support this a lot.

' Wrote:it's only going to make all the Tridentes switch to Rogue GBs and the usual business carry on in NY, but at least it wont be an Outcast horde any more.
Please read the important information before replying. He said destroyers and battleships, he didn't say gunboats.

I would like to change the Outcast Guard ID. - Sturmwind - 03-28-2010

Of course I support this notion, however the Corsairs handled this issue with the Corsair Court, in-RP. Although I realize the problem with Legates in Bretonia was not as major as the Outcast caps in Liberty.

I don't mind the Tridentes though. Most of them are just free kills.