Discovery Gaming Community
TO: Kusarian Department(s) of Criminal and Military Affairs. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: TO: Kusarian Department(s) of Criminal and Military Affairs. (/showthread.php?tid=38639)

TO: Kusarian Department(s) of Criminal and Military Affairs. - Elrainn - 04-20-2010

(--- INCOMING TRANSMISSION ---)
ID: Arisu Sachiko
Source: Planet New Tokyo
Subject: Defection from the Blood Dragons
(--- BEGINNING TRANSMISSION ---)

I suppose since I do not know where to begin, I will simply state that which I believe to be the most important part. I have abandoned the pointless quest of the Blood Dragons, I have been shown the light so to speak. Allow me to forward my resignation transmission, which can be found here. I have come to turn myself, as well as the crew aboard my Hachiman Gunboat in to the true rulers of Kusari. We have decided that the people whom we have called our brothers for so long are nothing but ruthless murderers who disguise their killings under a false guise of honor. The crimes we have committed cannot be forgiven, I would not resist you were you to have me executed or interrogated. However we wish to redeem ourselves, the lives we have taken can never be given back. But our honor must be regained, and the only way to regain even a thread of our lost honor is to do so by giving back the souls of those who have been slain whilst we were blinded. That can only be done by taking the souls of the Dragons whom we called our brothers for so long. I suppose, that even if the might of the militant powers of Kusari do not require any aid. I would be no asset to you dead or locked away in some prison. I would hope that you allow me to, not necessarily roam free. But to allow myself, and the crew of my Gunboat operate alongside you so that we may clear our names. We knew the risks of turning ourselves in, as I said before, we will not resist if you do not believe that we are safe enough to not be killed. We will be awaiting your response, sayonara for now.

(--- TRANSMISSION TERMINATED ---)

TO: Kusarian Department(s) of Criminal and Military Affairs. - casero - 04-20-2010

[font=Century Gothic]
>>>>Incoming transmission
>>>>Comm ID: Taishō Hajime Hiroito
>>>>To: Arisu Sachiko
>>>>Loading...

This matter will be discussed, for now I suggest you to surrender your ship, and wait for our decision.
<div align="right]Kaigun Taishō, Hiroito Hajime.
[font=Century Gothic]
>>>>Transmission ends

TO: Kusarian Department(s) of Criminal and Military Affairs. - Elrainn - 04-20-2010

Very well, I have no objections to whatever you decide, I have already turned in the Hachiman, I will be awaiting your decision.

TO: Kusarian Department(s) of Criminal and Military Affairs. - Markus_Janus - 04-20-2010

[Image: Kazuya-av-1.png]

*transmission begins*

Konbanwa honored Kaigun Taishō.
As Samura Heavy Industries have lost more shipping to this criminal than others, we would like to be involved in these discussions.
I would be greatful if you may forward invitations to myself and my staff for this matter.

Sayonara.
Okada Kazuya, Director Samura Heavy Industries.

TO: Kusarian Department(s) of Criminal and Military Affairs. - casero - 04-20-2010

[font=Century Gothic]
>>>>Incoming transmission
>>>>Comm ID: Taishō Hajime Hiroito
>>>>To: Okada Kazuya
>>>>Loading...

I already sent a communication to related parties, you know where.
<div align="right]Kaigun Taishō, Hiroito Hajime.

[font=Century Gothic]
>>>>Transmission ends

TO: Kusarian Department(s) of Criminal and Military Affairs. - Elven - 04-20-2010

Letter to Arisu Sachiko written by hand of roju Yuuma Saburo
Fear red-eyed flash.

TO: Kusarian Department(s) of Criminal and Military Affairs. - Elrainn - 04-26-2010

Konnichiwa, I have waited, and I will continue to wait upon your decision. However, I seem to feel as though I have been forgotten. Perhaps my fate is being discussed even now, perhaps not. I am just reminding you that if you have forgotten, I am still here. I apologize for disturbing you, and I will await my fate silently. Farewell, for now.