Discovery Gaming Community
To: John Kimble and Douglas Quaid - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: John Kimble and Douglas Quaid (/showthread.php?tid=38990)

To: John Kimble and Douglas Quaid - The Joker - 04-26-2010

[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]
[HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTION APPEARS]

[Image: holoprojection5.png]

Mr. Kimble and Mr. Quaid - maybe you're not aware of it, but both of you are looking for the same thing, [color=#33CC00]that is person - Sarah J. Connor.

I'm a man who lost his influence lately. Mostly now I fly alone in this vast nothingness we call Sirius, searching for a proper laugh or a kill, hoping that the next day will get better. Sometimes my hands shake and I wake up in a middle of night screaming. Need something to do. Need a goal. Therefore I decided to help you find Connor, first name Sarah.

My spies informed me that she's held somewhere in Berlin. Don't know exactly where but I do know that her hackerish son John is captured by Rheinland Military as well. She's the only one who knows the location of the last chip. I couldn't care less but you need to find that chip but from now in you can count on me helpin' you.

We need to meet ASAP. Kimble I've heard how you got kicked out of the police, and I also heard what happened to Quaid on Mars. Shame. Revenge will be yours.

[HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTION DISAPPEARS]
[END OF TRANSMISSION]

To: John Kimble and Douglas Quaid - john kimble - 04-27-2010

[Image: profileshot.jpg]

[color=aqua]>>>Incoming Transmission<<<

Subject: Don't be ridiculous

Message Starts:

Who is it this time?

Have you sustained injury? No sign of brain trauma. Are you crazy!? I don't even know anything about Mars! You're making a big mistake. You got me mixed up with someone else. I'm a cop you idiot! I'm not authorized to answer your questions. I work alone. You should be reading stories about bears that go shopping! Talk to the hand. Go away.

This man is totally insane.
[color=aqua]>>>Transmission T E R M I N A T E D!<<<

[Image: Iamdisappoint.jpg]

[color=aqua]>>>Incoming Transmission<<<

Subject: I'm listening

Message Starts:

Howdy stranger! Your levity is good, it relieves tension and the fear of death.

Now I'm Quaid. Douglas Quaid. I'm not like him. How did you find me?

All my life, I worked for Mars Intelligence, doing Cohaagen's dirty work. But then I met someone, a woman. She taught me a few things, like I was playing for the wrong team. All I can do now is make up for it.

I really appreciate your honesty. What do we gotta do? Do Tuesdays work for you?

We must reacquire Sarah Conner. And the chip. One more giant diamond of this size, then my freeze engine will be complete. John Connor leads the resistance to victory. I'll take care of the police.

What is best in life!? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women! If revenge is a dish best served cold, then put on your Sunday finest. It's time to feast!