Discovery Gaming Community
Message to the Gaians. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Message to the Gaians. (/showthread.php?tid=39001)

Pages: 1 2

Message to the Gaians. - jnsereno - 04-26-2010

[Image: alexly.png]
-\-INCOMING TRANSMISSION-/-
Subject: A favor
Opening Message...

Greetings, Gaians. This is Alexandra Zierra, captain of the "Deneve" Claymore gunship. You may have heard that the "Deneve" is flying under a forged Gaian ID. Acquiring this item was a necessity to rescue my sister being held captive by a slaver.

I cannot tell you how I got the forged ID, let alone how I got the Claymore. My contacts we're very strict about not revealing their identity, and might get a little "upset" if given information is revealed to you, or anyone else.

The favor I want to ask you is to keep the "Deneve" as I relieve myself of the forged ID. Money is not a problem and I am offering a 30 million payment to keep the ship.

I wait for your answer.

Alexanda Zierra signing off--

[font=Fixedsys]-\- TRANSMISSION OFFLINE -/-

Message to the Gaians. - Shamus - 04-26-2010

To: Ms. Zierra
Comm ID: O'Shaunessy, Master-at-Arms, NLH

Well, Miss,

You've caused some right confusion here on Islay..

"forged ID"? "Claymore"? "anonymous contacts"?

Two things, Alexandra:

First, we haven't a bloody clue what ye're on about. If the ship is "hot", why not just sell the bleedin' thing and replace it; and not involve us, or risk yer "contact"'s identity? We don't need yer bleedin' money, honey.

Second, from yer own rather confusin' testimony, ye're either a thief, a con artist, or mebbe both.

If ye want Gaian help outta some nasty rep sitiuation, or some assistance trackin' this "sister", that's one thing..

But if ye're tryin' t' involve us in some deeper crime, specifically this bit about havin' "forged ID", then I fear ye'll have t' be a lot more specific and open, before we'll give ye the bleedin' time o' day.

Yer move, Ms. Zierra.

Shamus

Message to the Gaians. - jnsereno - 04-26-2010

Opening Message...

Greetings Mr. O'Shaunessy.

I don't think I made myself clear. I am not trying to run from anything and my sister is safe by my side now. What I want is to keep the ship. I was asking permission to keep it. I spent a considerable amount of money getting it and I don't want to part ways with it.

Again, I ask you if i can keep the ship as I will be flying it under Pirate papers.

-\- TRANSMISSION OFFLINE -/-

Message to the Gaians. - Col_Lodden - 04-27-2010

Comm ID: [NLH]Red.Sunset
To:Alexandra Zierra

Madam, we understand that you have a fondness for the Claymore... But it's a Gaian ship. To fly one you need to have Gaian, Farmers Alliance or Black Dragon Society paperwork.

This is not a pirate ship. We ain't in that game.

Red Out

Message to the Gaians. - Shamus - 04-27-2010

Comm ID: Shamus, MaA, NLH
To: Alexandra Zierra

Aye, Red, thank ye fer pointin' out that our wee Gunboat ain't meant t' be waylayin' any and all traders out there.

Ms. Zierra,

It's a bit clearer now.. "you" want t' keep her, while I was thinkin' ye meant fer "us" t' keep her fer some reason. Thank ye fer clearin' that up, and fer bein' honest in yer intentions.

In return, I'll be clear 'n honest. Ye can't have her. As Red stated, she's only available t' our Allies, and fer fightin' against the trashers 'n mashers o' Sirius, not Cappy Joe in his fancy ore ship.

Now, within two days time, we'll expect ye to report, in the "Deneve", t' Islay base. And, at that time, she'd better be somethin' other than a Claymore, lass. We don't care what, but she won't be a stolen Claymore, and that's the end of it.

Call us here when ye're ready t' be inspected. Otherwise, we'll find ye and make a right good and thorough inspection ourselves.

Regards,
Shamus

Message to the Gaians. - jnsereno - 04-27-2010

[font=Fixedsys]-\-INCOMING TRANSMISSION-/-
Opening Message...

Very well. I will travel to Islay today, 2100 hours, Bretonia Time Zone (//GMT).

If you don't show up, the ship's blueprints will be sold to the Black Market, along with the ship itself, and you don't want that.

Zierra signing off--

[font=Fixedsys]-\- TRANSMISSION OFFLINE -/-

Shamus t' Zierra:

Oh, we'll be there alright, Missy.

And, I've seen yer little plea t' the Mercenaries, lass, pleadin' fer "protection" durin' a "business meeting".

If ye're wonderin' how I've "seen" it, I'll tell ye: You've made a wee mistake with yer stolen ship, Alexandra. That ship's comms systems has a direct Emergency backup link direct t' Glendale. Your little message t' the Mercs came through loud 'n clear.

And, to any Mercs who happen t' intercept this transmission, Miss Zierra here is a common thief. She acquired our technology without permission, and apparently has admitted to doin' so with a "forged ID".
And now, to boot, it appears she's a bit of a backstabber as well.. agreein' to meet us to prove she'd sold gotten out of our stolen property, 'n then callin' it a bloody "business meetin'" to cover her bleedin' tracks.

Mercs, I'd trust this wench about as far as I could throw 'er. Have a care, lads. She may stab ye in the back as well.

Perhaps I didn't make meself clear, Zierra. The only "business" we'll be havin' is you showin' up in a ship other than the bloody Claymore gunship ye stole from the Gaians. Period. End o' story.

Once you've proven to the NLH's satisfaction that you've divested yourself of our property, our business is concluded, and you 'n your sister can be on yer merry way.

If ye think we're kiddin', ye've another think comin', lass.

Be there.

Shamus

Message to the Gaians. - jnsereno - 04-27-2010

..Opening Message...
We'll see, about that.
-\-TRANSMISSION OFFLINE-/-

I've edited me message, wench.

If ye show up in the Claymore.. there'll be nothin' t' see but yer own guts hangin' out.

Not amused atall, atall.

Mercs.. be warned. Ye're treadin' in Gaian business here. We don't cotton t' thieves and liars. We have every right t' repossess our stolen property, by whatever means required.

Interfere at yer peril.

Shamus,
Master at Arms
Nature's Last Hope

Shamus to Alexandra:

I appreciate yer contactin' me over private comms, lass.

It appears we've got a tempest in a teapot here over principles, rather than paperwork.

Right, we'll still meet ye at the allotted time; but from what ye're tellin' me, yer paperwork is already equal t' me own.

Now, I ken yer thinkin' on perhaps "branchin' out" a bit; but at present, it seems ye've more t' do t' accomplish that. (And I'm talkin' about 'to do' in eyes more far-seein' than mine or NLH's..)

So, my offer is this. If indeed ye have what ye say, and if indeed ye'd be willin' t' stay within the Gaian philosophy, with Gaian allies 'n enemies, until this "other" paperwork is completed, then as Master at Arms of NLH, I would agree t' let ye keep yer Gunnie.

Do we have an understandin'?

Shamus