Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Colonial Government - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Colonial Government (/showthread.php?tid=42030)

Pages: 1 2

To: The Colonial Government - Gullveig - 06-16-2010

- Incoming Transmission

- Opening Message

Guten Tag Meine damen und herren,

Although Ich have been flying with your piloten fur some time, but let me introduce meinself; I am a Mercenary, mainly working fur ze Corsairs, und usually hunting Outcasts in ze Taus. I've also assisted ze Colonials in various Occasions, und I believe some ov your pilots, such as herr 'Schnee' und herr 'Stinger' ov 44th Battle-group would remember me from various occasions zat I've flied by zeir sides. Now, Right to ze main point:

Although mein own Eagle is serving mein purposes just fine, But Beauty und Ability ov your Ships, und specially ze 'Nyx' Fighter fascinates me. Therefur, I've decided to request usage ov one of theze fine vessels. But, I am completely aware zat nothing comes fur Free, so, I vill be more zan Glad to assist you in any way you require, in Credits or othervise in more 'Challenging' manner, but if you grant me usage ov zis Ship, ze 'Payment' ov any sort you request would be Done in no time.

Danke,
Callsign "Gullveig"

- End of Message
- Transmission Complete
- Disconnecting from Channel

To: The Colonial Government - CzeReptile - 06-16-2010

**** Incoming transmission ****
**** Sender : Ministry of Armaments ****
**** Subject : Ship purchase ****
**** Target : Gullveig ****

Greetings sir Gullveig,
we have reviewed your request and provided you will not use the ship against CR or our allies, you will be granted use of the vessel.

As for the financial part of this request, for the said ship, a compensation of 3,800,000 Sirius credits would be much sufficient. You can give the cash to Armaments bank aboard =CR=Buffalo[ISE] unit. Increase is due to the fact of many ships being sold and the prize is high if we need to construct the ship fast enough.

I hope we have a deal here sir. If you agree, once the transfer is complete, your name will be added to the known tech user list to prevent any misunderstandings with our pilots in the future.

Best regards
/signed
Pavel Sohaj
Armaments Minister

[Image: ministryarmamentssmall.png]

To: The Colonial Government - Gullveig - 06-16-2010

- Incoming Transmission

- Opening Message

Danke fur ze fast reply herr Sohaj,

Ze Requested cash is transferred to ze provided Neural-Net Account und ze proof ov Transfer is attached to zis Message. Ich will be on mein way to Taus to collect zis fine und beautiful Ship now. Also, if you required 'an extra hand' in future, feel free to contact me und I'll be there to assist.

Danke again,
Callsign "Gullveig"

- End of Message
- Transmission Complete

To: The Colonial Government - Gullveig - 09-15-2010

- Incoming Transmission

- Opening Message

Guten Tag Meine Herren,

Instead ov setting up a neu Channel, Ich decided to re-open zis same one, both fur ease ov access, und easier reference. First off, I have to Thank you fur zis nice Ship, az it's been serving me really vell since I got it, und I am Sure many ov your pilots know me fur helping your Forces around Taus, since I got ze Approval fur ze Ship, und even been part ov one ov your "Surgical Strikes" into Outcazt territory. But during ze past few weeks, I've been threatened by heavier ships, und no matter how vell-Equipped a Nyx might be, it can not oppose zem... So, I decided to request one ov your 'Heavier' Ships, to be able to act more effective against ze Hostiles.

Ze Ship I'm requesting is one ov your "Pytho" Bombers, to help me vith situations vhere mein Nyx vouldn't be enough. Und also, Ich believe you could uze an extra hand assisting you vith Outcazts Heavy Hitters in Taus.

Danke,
Callsign "Gullveig"

- End of Message
- Transmission Complete

To: The Colonial Government - Jansen - 09-15-2010

Incoming Transmission...

Decrypting...

Comm ID: Colonel Naia Myers

Greetings Gullveig,

I have not heard that you assisted our forces in any kind of action, nor did I ever see a ship with your callsign flying in the Taus. I would deem it necessary that you support me with proofs of said actions, otherwise there will be no reason for us to grant you access to our vessels.

It would also be helpful to receive recommendations coming from our pilots.

Have a good day
-Col. Myers

Transmission terminated

To: The Colonial Government - Gullveig - 09-16-2010

- Incoming Transmission

- Opening Message

Guten tag Frau Myers,

Vell, zis is rather sad to see how everyone suddenly forget just vhen I leave ze Taus for a couple ov veeks! Also, sadly, because ov ze various Ion Storms around Bretonia lately, mein Ship's Computer got damaged und on recovery, ich lost many ov mein Guncam Shots, including many dead Sabres und Falcatas... However, going though ze ship's computer, ich found two ov ze Not-So-Old Guncams taken in mein Nyx, und both clearly proves mein aktivity around Outcazt space lately. Also, in ze second one You'll notice I've been part ov ze strike group along with ozer Colonials, und ze leader ov ze forces at the time - Herr "Panzer" - vas present az vell.

However, zere vould be no problem if you say zese guncams are not enough, Becauze ich can alvays take newer und better ones, ja?

Danke,
Callsign "Gullveig"

- End of Message
- Transmission Complete

To: The Colonial Government - Jansen - 09-16-2010

Incoming Transmission...

Decrypting...

Comm ID: Colonel Naia Myers

Greetings Gullveig,

I would indeed request some more proofs of your loyality, before granting you access to more of our technology. It saddens me to hear that you vessels computer has been damaged, but Im sure that you are able to aquire some better material.

-Col. Myers

Transmission terminated

To: The Colonial Government - Gullveig - 09-16-2010

- Incoming Transmission

- Opening Message

Sure thing Mein Frau,
I have already moved mein Nyx up to Taus und vill update you vith newer Guncams shortly.

Danke,
Callsign "Gullveig"

- End of Message
- Transmission Complete

To: The Colonial Government - Gullveig - 09-17-2010

- Incoming Transmission

- Opening Message

Vell, First day ov vork since I returned to Taus, und I just realized zat ze Outcazts still love me! Attacked an Outcazt Roc und humilated it to an extent vhich made him fly 20k to zeir Base und dock! Vell, vouldn't really count az a kill, ich understand. Few minutes later - Funny az it may sound - Four Outcast Tridentes, und Two Sabres undock from zeir Base, und attack me. Gladly zere vas another Merc nearby who helped me do some damage to ze Cast Ships.

Ve managed to kill one ov ze Gunships, und brought down ze second one to Empty Nanobots, but decided to pull out ven anozer one ov ze gunships passed him his full nanobot supply. Still, ze Repair bill fur ze nearly-destroyed Gunship should teach zem a lesson. But I vill try to fly around vith Colonial Pilots from now on. If things like zis keep happening, ich could use a bit ov an extra hand und firepover to take care ov a bunch like zis.

Danke,
Callsign "Gullveig"

- End of Message
- Transmission Complete

To: The Colonial Government - Gullveig - 09-19-2010

- Incoming Transmission

- Opening Message

Guten Tag,

Just az a little update on mein aktivities, today ich flew vith Frau Shiro ov ze 44th Battlegroup. Ve ran into two outcazts, und ich attacked one ov zem. Zat vas an easy fight fur me und ich could definitely vin vithout taking any notable damage, but fur some reason, Frau Shiro asked me to stand down half-vay through ze fight. Seeing zat she had ze authority at zat time, I obeyed und stood down, ozervise, I vould've been sending some Guncams ov Outcazts blowing up right now. Ich hope zis satisfies you so far.

Danke,
Callsign "Gullveig"

- End of Message
- Transmission Complete