Discovery Gaming Community
UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - Kusari - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Bounty Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=321)
+---- Thread: UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - Kusari (/showthread.php?tid=46954)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - Kusari - GC-Elders - 09-15-2010

<strike>
Ainu Bounty Board

...Where you check for & submit your unlawful Kusari bounties. With proofs of course.
As a centre for allied unlawfuls within Kusari, this board has been developed to provide easier access for our allies as well as those working directly for the GC.

Allowed Contractors:
[color=#CC66CC]Factions
[color=#FFCCFF](Properly IFF and IDed)

Golden Chrysanthemums
Blood Dragons
Outcasts (Only applicable in Kyushu, Hokkaido, Bretonia or the Taus, if the vessel used is smaller than a gunboat.)
Mandalorian Mercenaries
Shinobi Agency

Individuals
Ozei.Ruousha
Saerieve
Detective.Gerald.Willow
Alexander.Soroy
Alara Desante
Kui Motsumata
Starviper
Hone Nathan
Shouta Daiki
Vociferor
Yoko Mori
Natalia Smirnova
Thor Vorrison

Please respond directly to be added to this list.

Faction-Based Bounties Offered:

Target | Modifiers
Light/Heavy Fighter | x1.0
Very Heavy Fighter | x1.0
Bomber | x1.25
Gunboat | x2.0
Transport (<2,000 cargo) | x.75
Transport (>2,000 cargo) | x1.0
Destroyer | x2.5
Battleship | x3.5

-Priority One Targets-

[color=#FF0000]Kusari State Police
Offered by the [color=#FF9900][GC]

4,000,000sc

A very high priority target for the Golden Chrysanthemums.
These "Keepers of the peace" are rotten to the core and are to be dealt with swiftly and efficiently.

Kusari Naval Forces

3,000,000sc

The fist of the emperor, used to bloody those who would seek to help the people of Kusari.
These skilled warriors are to be encountered with the utmost of care.
Their honorable nature will make them easy to keep in a fight but difficult to fell.

Samura Heavy Industries

2,500,000sc

Kusari's main corporate conglomerate, Samura has it's claws in every facet of the Kusari regime.
The only way to defeat such a huge beast, one must cut it down to a more manageable size.
The destruction of each Samura ship but one more step towards weakening Samura's death grip on Kusari society and purging this affliction from the Kusari people.

-Priority Two Targets-

[color=#FF6600]Hogosha

2,000,000sc

These pigs are a hindrance to us all. Not only do they openly side with the Naval Forces, but they torment the innocent of Kusari as well. Make them suffer for their insolence.

Farmer's Alliance

2,000,000sc

-Priority Three Targets-

[color=#FFCC33]Colonial Remnants

1,000,000sc

Independent Miners Guild

1,000,000sc

Corsairs

1,000,000sc

Intruders in the Tau 65 system

1,000,000sc

Gaians

1,000,000sc

Individual Bounties Offered:

[color=#CC0000]IKN-Ting.Yuan

Offered jointly by the [GC] & ]bd[
The flagship of the emperor. The greatest traitor of Kusari.

10,000,000sc

- 10 million credits if you scratch the paint of that traitor's hull. We do not expect you to assassinate him. But if you do... We will organise something.

Smelly.Old.Pete

5,000,000sc
Collectable on [color=#FF9966]five of his vessels if he still lives.

For trading in human lives of both women and children. Make this disgusting excuse for a person disappear.

[color=#FF6600]The.Magician and Dario.Gaspar.

5,000,000sc

For abusing the trust placed into them.

Pleasure's.Playground

1,000,000sc

We dont like brothels.

Bonuses:

[color=#FF9966]Bonuses (Applied to [color=#99FF99]original
bounty amount)

Rescue of allied pilots (GC or Blood Dragon) +250,000sc OR (Outcast) | +100,000sc
Destruction of higher ranking officers (Official faction tagged ships, example: KNF, KSP, [|], etc.) | +x.5
Plea for mercy and/or denunciation of the Emperor | +x.5
Rescue of an innocent trader from their grasp | +x.5
(Innocent defined as one who is not trading with Kusari Corperate Bases)
Cargo from transport successfully delivered back to Ainu | +500,000sc
Armor rating | +x.1 for each Mk level above CAU MkIII

Penalties (Except where it would bring the bounty below 1Msc)
Involvement of a [GC] or ]bd[ vessel in the battle | -x.25
Overwhelming odds (3 on 1, GB vs HF, etc) | Anywhere from -x.5 to negation of bounty.

[color=#330033]Total offerings currently: 150.000.000,00 Credits.
</strike>

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - Kusari - Sand_Spider - 10-01-2010

*Transmission feed detected!*
*Source: Ainu Depot*
*Comm ID: Ozei Ruousha*

Konnichiwa, fair maidens of the Sisterhood! It seems that I am the first to claim a bounty set by you ladies! So, without further adieu, I spin for you this tale!

I decided that I would venture into Bretonia in an attempt to aid the Armed Forces in their war effort. After some touring of the House, I stumbled upon a constable of the Police Authority, who had his hands full with a pair of Corsairs! Naturally, I had to assist the good man against this vile pair!

Whilst Constable Cromby was busy with one, I decided to pick out the other one! The vessel? One Corsair Praetorian. His bomber proved to be no match for my Arrow! (Mainly used for racing! Can you believe that?)

So then! After that, there was nothing else exciting to report! I look forward to future servings for the Sisterhood!

~Ozei Ruousha

*Transmission fades. . .*

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - Kusari - GC-Elders - 10-01-2010

Arigatou good friend, removal of those Corsairs is always appreciated.
We have transfered your payment to your bank account.

[Image: screen11.gif]

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - Kusari - Sand_Spider - 10-08-2010

*Source: Planet Leeds*

Salutations again, Sisterhood! I bring some good news from the front in Bretonia!

Whilst on a bit of a visit to Leeds with Miss Sei, we ran into a duo of Corsair Praetorian Bombers! This pair quickly turned to a trio, as a Corsair Imperator Gunboat joined the fray! Luckily, Miss Sei and I were backed by an independent pirate in a Molly Gunboat by the name of La Villa Strangiato! Now, without further adieu...

One!
Two!
And the icing on the cake!

The aftermath, all three of them blown to bits!

Now, allow me to do some calculations... Let me see...

That is one million for a corsair... Two bombers, bonus for that... A gunboat, a fair price multiplier for that... *Ticks and tacks with his abacus*

I do believe that would boil down to exactly 3,375,000 credits, given the penalty for Miss Sei's involvement! If you would perhaps like to double check that amount, please do! But I figured I would take the liberty of doing the math for you, so that you would take less time from your busy schedule!

Oh, and whilst my Eagle was having a few problems, forcing my landing on Leeds to figure out what was wrong, Miss Sei managed to, along with a BMM miner, knock out a Naval Forces gunboat right in orbit of Planet Leeds! I must say, she sure knows how to handle an Orchid! Hmm.... *Ponders something, of what you cannot figure out.*

Well anyway, I bid you farewell for now, Sisterhood!

~Ozei Ruousha

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - Kusari - Jansen - 10-08-2010

Arigatou good friend, you did us a big favor with the removal of those scums! Now enjoy your stay at Leeds.
I have transfered your payment to your bank account.

[Image: screen1.gif]

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - Kusari - Sand_Spider - 10-30-2010

*Source: Planet Leeds*

Konbanwa there! I have some good news from Bretonia! In an effort to make the House of Bretonia a safer place for Sisterhood supply runs, I decided to venture down south to see what I could do there! As well, I thought it the perfect place to test out my lovely new Orchid! Many arigatou's to the Sisterhood for this fine work of art! I do hope to continue the great work! *Bows elegantly*

So then, I have a number of targets to show you!

Snale the 'Sair!
Bye Snale!
A bit of commendation to Commodore Blair for that one!

Shh, do not wake this one!
Quick and painless.

Hey look, a nut!
Cracked that one open, I did!

Unfortunately, one of my guncam files were damaged! Hence, I cannot display the identification papers on this next one..

Ooohh, so pretty nonetheless!
Wait, how did THAT happen?

As well, it would seem with the previous one, someone in an entirely different system managed to land the kill! I must say, this particular claim seems a bit cursed..

This is all for now, I am afraid! Once again, I am quite happy with the performance of the Orchid, as well as allowing me to fly such a sacred craft; it is certainly a high honor for a man such as myself, eheheh..

Total amount due, excluding the fourth, somewhat damaged file/overkill.. Kill, and including bonuses for official vessels and high-class armor used: 5,500,000 Sirian Credits.

You may decide for yourselves whether or not the Dreadnaught is claimable or not, I shall understand if it is invalid..

Ancestors watch over you, members of the Sisterhood!

~Ozei Ruousha

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - Kusari - GC-Elders - 10-30-2010

Arigatou good friend, removal of those Corsairs and their friends is always appreciated.
We have transfered your payment to your bank account.

[Image: frlncr20101030163926.png]

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - Kusari - Hone - 11-21-2010

[font=Impact]*Incoming Transmission*
*Encryption Level: PIGGYBACK*
*Establishing Visual Link......................................................................[Image: 2agiufc.jpg]
*VL Established*
*CptHone of the Mollys*

Hey there lasses, I don't come up to Kusari much, cept to give ye gals some o our lovely shiny gold, but I was looking around cos our board is closed, and I did see that these bounties can be claimed in Bretonia, and I do kill a lot of sairs, so can Mollys claim?

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - Kusari - GC-Elders - 11-24-2010

Mollies do not seem to be included in our contarctors list, this should answer your question.
But there will be no objections if you show your worth to us.

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - Kusari - Hone - 11-24-2010

[font=Impact]*Incoming Transmission*
*Encryption Level: PIGGYBACK*
*Establishing Visual Link......................................................................[Image: 2agiufc.jpg]
*VL Established*
*CptHone of the Mollys*

Well I can send ye the address o the Molly bounty board where I reckon I proved myself, it aint encrypted, so I don't reckon they'll mind.

Or I can post some kills here if ye want.

CptHone Out.