Discovery Gaming Community
UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - Kusari - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Bounty Offices (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Bounty Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=321)
+---- Thread: UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - Kusari (/showthread.php?tid=46954)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - Kusari - Sylvie557 - 08-05-2011

[Image: One.png]

Greets,

Fast response, I like that. Oh and I would gladly supply more proof of good standing with your organization. I have attached two time stamped images to this transmission, first one is a more comprehensive reputation list and the second is a image straight off my navigation computer of my Raven's Talon showing that I am chilling at Ainu Dept, a base you control. I seriously hope this is enough proof of me being on the up and up with ya'll. I also hope that now I have supplied more thorough information that you answer my other question as well. Again, I am not making a formal request quite yet but rather just asking whatcha ya'll require of me before you are willing to grant me permission to use your tech, once I have done what is required of me I will of course make a formal request through proper channels. That is of course only if you are even willing to lend me your tech in the first place. If that is the case, I'm not gonna sulk and break off ties with you all as my primary reason for wanting to work with you, aside from the cash at least, is to help contribute to the fall of the backwards government currently controlling Kusari.

<div align="right]May Your Aim Always be True
Thor Vorrison

*:ATTACHED FILES:*
> More_Proof_One
> More_Proof_Two

[Image: Two.png]

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - Kusari - Yoko - 08-06-2011

Incoming transmission...
... Unpackaging...
... Decoding...
... Decrypting...
... Disinfecting...
... Complete.
Opening transmission...

Transmission open.

Communicator Identification:
Yoko Mori
Target Identification: The Elders of the Golden Chrysanthemums

Beginning
voice transmission...

Got an- nother one. A Kus- sari Naval Forc- ces ship in Frankf- furt, this t- time, unsurp- prisingly. Anyw- ways, I t- took it down aw- way from any Rheinl- landic pat- trols.

Rew- ward goes to Nivalis.

Transmission ended.

Closing transmission...
... Closed.
Re-encrypting...
... Repacking...
... Saving...
... Transmission stored in archives.

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - Kusari - Sand_Spider - 08-06-2011

*Transmission feed detection!!*
*Communications Identification: Ozei Ruousha*
*Message relayed from: Fort Bush*

Yo.

Bumped into a couple targets in Kyushu on my way to Liberty. Figured I would do you a favor and clean them up.

Titan
Slain

Mamoru
Fallen

Total of 3,000,000 credits owed to be sent to Ozei.Ruousha

Wings of the Phoenix,
~Ozei Ruousha

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - Kusari - Zapp - 08-17-2011

[[ Incoming Transmission ]]
[[ Comm ID:
Eamon O'Malley ]]
[[ Recipient:
Golden Chrysanthemums ]]
[[ Location:
Omega Systems
]]

Hello, Golden Chrysanthemums. I hope your struggle goes well. My name is Eamon O'Malley, leader of a mercenary company that originates with the Mollys of Bretonia. We are hiring our services to the Molly's allies and other organizations that share mutual enemies. You don't like the Kusari Empire, and neither do we, for instance. I would like to express our interested in working for you in Kusari and the Taus. Please let me know if you would like anything particular for registration on your board, if at all possible. I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

[[ Closing Transmission ]]

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - Kusari - VoluptaBox - 09-07-2011

::incoming transmission

Ohayō,

Nothing special, a Naval Forces Officer, although I heard he is pretty famours. At any rate, no payment required for this one, it is my pleasure.

##

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - Kusari - Rodriguez - 09-08-2011

[Image: Mandalorians_Skull-1.png]

Target: [KNF-K]Naginata
Evidence:

Payment Status: Paid
PAYMENT AMOUNT DUE 3.75 Million Credits
PAYMENT TO MM~Sebastian.Rodriguez

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - Kusari - sadtranslation - 09-11-2011

Incoming message
Login: Alexandra Ujo
Points of data make a beautiful line:
When the life takes turns, you never know what would one find there and how would it all change one's thoughts and opinions. At first the whole total change for the former Naval Forces pilot is odd, it feels wrong and it's almost crying "oh, what the hell are you doing?!" - but then one understands that the world upside down is on the other side. That's what happened to me when I felt wrong among the inert traditionalism and tolerance to the most ridiculous things.

I'm asking you to give me a chance to work with the people who think in the same way as I do now. The people, who feels the things considered to be the very basis of the national world outlook to be wrong and rather malicious. The people who are denying the ridiculous stereotypes the right to exist.

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - Kusari - meoshi - 09-12-2011

-= Incoming Transmission =-
-= Sender: Kaoru Shimizu =-
-= Encryption: High =-

Konnichiwa honorable Golden Chrysanthemums, I would like help the Golden Chrysanthemums struggle against the kusarian oppression by collecting on your boards.

Callsign: Kaoru.Shimizu

My current standing with the Golden Chrysanthemums

Ship and ID

My IFF

-=Transmission Ends =-

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - Kusari - VoluptaBox - 09-15-2011

::incoming transmission

More of the Kusari Naval Forces, they seem to be making a habit out of getting sent back home with the tail between their legs. At any rate, I think that's four and a half millions, you may send them to MM~Simon.Templar.

Attachements: ##

UNLAWFUL CONTRACTS - Kusari - Rodriguez - 09-15-2011

[Image: Mandalorians_Skull-1.png]
Target: IKN-Death's.Touch ; [KNF]Si.Hiro.Kimura
Evidence:

Payment Status: Paid
PAYMENT AMOUNT DUE 11.4 Million Credits
PAYMENT TO MM~Armoury