Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Bretonian Government, cc: BAF, BMM - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Bretonian Government, cc: BAF, BMM (/showthread.php?tid=47402)

To: The Bretonian Government, cc: BAF, BMM - Rubber_Duck - 09-22-2010

**** Establishing Communication Network ****
*** Connecting ... ***
** Link engaged **

* incoming Transmission*

**** Encryption: HIGH ****

Decrypting...

To: Her royal highness and her government, to the BAF and to BMM

my loved sovereign, dear ladies and gentlemen,

this is a high priority request from the [Convoy]. , affiliated to Broderworld Exports.

As you may know, the [Convoy]. acts as bretonia's trade navy to support our brothers of the Bretonian Armed Forces with the military supplies they need, especially military vehicles, nuclear devices and boron, to keep up our position in the war against kusari, and, so god will, to lead our mighty nation to victory. The other way round, we try to provide a safe travel travel to bretonian refugees, and to improve the humanitary situation of the refugee camps at planet Leeds.

As we are getting the military vehicles in Rheinland, specifically from planet nuremberg in munich system, there were some changes showing in the recent past. Supplies arent available on stable conditions any longer, prices have raised, our requests for equipment couldn't be fulfilled fully. It seems like the market goes down somehow. As we cant afford travelling home with half a load of cargo, and we can't fulfill our mission, the complete supplement of the BAF with all the equipment they need for the war, which has to be won on every cost, there opened a new gate for the [Convoy].

Out of rumours, i have heard that graves station in Dublin system has huge amounts of gold in its station hold, thats why the copy of the message goes to BMM. As usual in human life, gold serves a better way then credits do, however.

By this, the [Convoy]. requests permission of your majesty, to deliver a shipment of gold from graves station, Dublin to Rheinland, to pay the next loads of military vehicles, and help the kingdom of bretonia getting stable prices and a stable amount of reinforcements for our troops, as gold works, whyever, better than standard sirious credits do, as we have heard from certain officers involved in these supplement actions.

The [Convoy]. himself will take care of getting, transporting and delivering the gold, nothing special has to be taken by Bretonian Government, BAF or BMM. The only thing we would need is the acception for this operation and an authorisation code from your royal highness and its parliament to prove the legality of this mission to the involved lawful forces, as BAF, BPA, RM and RFP.

I hope that [Convoy]. 's request wil be granted, and remain with special thanks and all honour to your majesty and your troops and allies,

for crown and country, for Bretonia!

[Convoy].Rubber_Duck, faction leader

**** Crypting ****

* End of Transmission *
** Disconnecting **
*** Disengaging Comm Link ***

**** Signal Lost ****

To: The Bretonian Government, cc: BAF, BMM - fencore - 09-23-2010

> Acquiring Transmission Link
> Link Reacquired

> CommID: Isaac Bannen
> Origin: Thames Outpost, New London System
> Encryption: High Enough
> Subject: Graves Station

> Message Begins
Mr. Rubber Duck,

Look, lad, Graves Station is open to all folk on good terms with BMM. How a Bowex boy such as yourself could be unaware of this, I don't know. While we appreciate your concern, I don't think anyone here needs to be holdin' your hand, and I sincerely doubt that the Government would need be concerned with this trivial matter, but since you transmitted this to them too, I suppose I shouldn't speak out of turn.

BMM hereby grants [Convoy] ships access to a station that you had free access to already.

Don't get too excited. If I have to clean up after any messes, I may reconsider.

Isaac Bannen
Director of Public Relations
Bretonia Mining and Manufacturing
> Message Ends
> End Transmission

To: The Bretonian Government, cc: BAF, BMM - Rubber_Duck - 09-23-2010

*** Connecting ... ***
** Link engaged **

* incoming Transmission*
Decrypting...

dear mr. bannen,

i think you have misgotten my question, but thanks for your quick response anyway. of course i know we have docking rights at graves station, this is not the matter. My question was, if there really is enough gold in hold, and if BMM will leave us the right to fetch it. Just as a little explamation, sir.

Thanks again, and greetings from Leeds

[Convoy].Rubber_Duck

* End of Transmission *
** Disconnecting **

**** Signal Lost ****

To: The Bretonian Government, cc: BAF, BMM - fencore - 09-23-2010

> Acquiring Transmission Link
> Link Reacquired

> CommID: Isaac Bannen
> Origin: Thames Outpost, New London System
> Encryption: High
> Subject: Graves Station

> Message Begins
Mr. Rubber Duck,

Then my apologies for being blunt with you earlier, I had misunderstood what you were asking for. Your original message was...unclear.

Even given wartime demand, Graves refines enough gold to be able to support your need. When you're aboard station, simply contact the vendor and he'll take care of the details.

Isaac Bannen
Director of Public Relations
Bretonia Mining and Manufacturing
> Message Ends
> End Transmission

To: The Bretonian Government, cc: BAF, BMM - Rubber_Duck - 09-24-2010

*** Connecting ... ***
** Link engaged **

* incoming Transmission*

Decrypting...

Dear Mr. Bannen,

Thanks again for your response, that was exactly what i was expecting to hear. Im sorry that our talks went in the wrong way in the beginning, i think the topic may be a little complicated, and so the message, especially the part to your side, was a little bit unclear. I will talk to graves's vendor soon, thank you again, sir.

Greetings from Leeds

[Convoy].Rubber_Duck

* End of Transmission *
** Disconnecting **

**** Signal Lost ****

To: The Bretonian Government, cc: BAF, BMM - BAF Admiralty Board - 09-30-2010

[Incoming Transmission]

[Image: markhowe1.png]

[Comm ID: Mark Howe; New Whitehall]
[Target ID: [Convoy].Rubber_Duck ]
[CC: Bretonian Armed Forces High Command; Albion Guard]
[Subject:Convoy Mission

Greetings,

Sorry for being slow on the reply, I've been a bit busy, but I did receive your communique you sent via a private channel. While we don't really have a problem with you exporting gold from Bretonian space to Rheinland space in order to get the last purchase of Military Vehicles. In fact, I see no reason to deny your company from fulfilling its request.

You have the permission of the Kingdom of Bretonia to continue with your operations. However, be on your best behavior while in Rheinland, and onboard Graves station.

With Respect,

Sir Mark Howe,
Queen Carina's Faithful Government

[Transmission Terminated]