Discovery Gaming Community
Aoi Iseijin General Information and Place to cry your eyes out - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Aoi Iseijin General Information and Place to cry your eyes out (/showthread.php?tid=47865)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Aoi Iseijin General Information and Place to cry your eyes out - Akura - 10-02-2010

[color=#FFCCFF][font=Georgia]Useful links

This thread will grow, as and when it's needed.

[color=#9999FF][font=Georgia]General Information

[color=#FFCCFF][font=Georgia]FAQ

What are the Hanta-Iseijin?
They are the KNF Division designed to operate out of Tohoku, combatting alien and terrorist threats.

Aren't they infected?
The upper echelons are, most of the other troopers are brainwashed and indoctrinated.

Does anyone know?
Groups like the Order and Blood Dragons have their suspitions, but no one knows for sure, and no one can prove it without causing massive political chaos and/or war.

What does 113th mean?
It's the Division Number for all space-bourne Hanta-Iseijin units. We use the 113th| tag ingame for these ships.

What are the Remnants of Tekagi then?
The Remnants are the overt group of fully infected Wild. They are the scapegoats of the Aoi Iseijin, drawing attention away from the Hanta-Iseijin.

[color=#FFCCFF][font=Georgia]Ingame stuff

The Hanta-Iseijin ships sport full Human Equipment, using KNF and Civilian Ships and Tech. These ships have the 113th| tag, along with KNF IDs and IFFs.

The Hanta-Iseijin work with the KNF, KSP and KPT to subdue and destroy dangerous criminal ships, aswell as keeping up appearances that they are hunting Nomads and Wild. In reality, the Hanta-Iseijin spends more time hunting Order ships bordering Kusari space.

Occasionally the Hanta-Iseijin will do border patrols for smugglers and petty pirates, when things are quiet, but any other Kusari law enforcement has priority over situations involving contraband.

The Remnants of Tekagi use a mixture of what equipment they had pre-infection, what equipment can be salvaged or stolen, and modified Nomad Tech. These ships have no tag, and are extremely dangerous to be around for anyone who isn't an Outcast.

The Remnants use a variety of tactics, ranging from stealth-based assassinations and trickery, to straight up destruction. Their main targets are weak or already engaged ships, or defenceless supply ships and trade vessels.

The Remnants of Tekagi are most requently found inside of Kusari and the Nomad Worlds, althought they have been spotted as far as the Omegas, Taus and Deep Omicrons.

[color=#FFCCFF][font=Georgia]Aoi Iseijin Guidelines and Rules
  • Hanta-Iseijin pilots will be indoctrinated (brainwashed) before earning their infection.

• Misbehavior will result in your nice new Iseijin ships being forcively sold, deleted or bastilled.

• All Hanta-Iseijin pilots must have a KNF Equipped and IDed Chimaera, tagged with 113th|

• All Hanta-Iseijin ships must use only human technology, using the KNF row on the Tech Chart.

• You must earn my trust to use Nomad Technology on a Non-Hanta, Wild Character.

• Iseijin Pilots may use any ship class below Gunboat without asking.
Common sense is key. Don't be stupid, even outside of the faction. Lolwuttery, serious sanctions and general douchebaggery will have you removed from the faction.

[color=#9999FF][font=Georgia]Roleplay/Story Links

[font=Georgia][color=#FFFFFF]Paved With Daggers - Zapp's Iseijin Story

[font=Georgia][color=#FFFFFF]The Siren - The Siren comes into existence, main Iseijin story

[font=Georgia][color=#FFFFFF]Cryptic Transmission - Off the record, a relationship starts with the Outcasts

[font=Georgia][color=#FFFFFF]A Mindnode is Born - Sahaquiel, the Minor Mindnode is born

[font=Georgia][color=#FFFFFF]Project VANGUARD - The future of the Nomads is built

[font=Georgia][color=#FFFFFF]The Sacred Relic - Mandate.of.Heaven, the Superior Mindnode is born

[font=Georgia][color=#FFFFFF]Kenzou Tenma - Ayem's Iseijin Story

[font=Georgia][color=#FFFFFF]Thoughts of a Warrior - Aerelm's Character Pre-Infection

[font=Georgia][color=#FFFFFF]Through a Stranger's Eyes - Aerelm's Character Post-Infection

[font=Georgia][color=#FFFFFF]To Miss Hart of the NLH - Ongoing roleplay with the Gaians

[font=Georgia][color=#FFFFFF]Touching the memories of the Slomon K'Hara - The history of the Nomad's from their point of view

[color=#9999FF][font=Georgia]Feedback

Feel free to leave some feedback, of any kind.

Feedback that looks like, "you killed me in a wild ship", will be laughed at and most likely ignored, as you're stating the bloody obvious.

Remember to state exactly what ship you encountered, as the 113th and Remnants behave very differently. Something that the Remnants might do and be fine, the 113th wouldn't ever do, for example.

[color=#FFCCFF][font=Georgia]Other Quesions and Queries

These can be asked here, or on Skype if you prefer some privacy.

Aoi Iseijin General Information and Place to cry your eyes out - Malenka - 10-02-2010

You are never available to see me in space.

Aoi Iseijin General Information and Place to cry your eyes out - Primitive - 10-02-2010

Once one of you stopped me, I expected to die, it ended up in nice rp, big kudos for that.

Love the lore, and love ingame rp what I've seen so far. Keep it up

Aoi Iseijin General Information and Place to cry your eyes out - Akura - 10-02-2010

' Wrote:You are never available to see my in space.

Bump me on Skype whenever you can fly then.

' Wrote:Once one of you stopped me, I expected to die, it ended up in nice rp, big kudos for that.

Love the lore, and love ingame rp what I've seen so far. Keep it up

Thanks, we do try. I think the lack of dying is something that surprises alot of people, we're not to violent on our Trappers unless people are in Tohoku.

The ones to avoid if you like living are the ones with Nomad Equipment, they're often rather ratty. Hehe...

Editing in some story links...

Aoi Iseijin General Information and Place to cry your eyes out - Corsair - 10-03-2010

When I'm not PMSing, I'll ask to re-join. For real this time.

Aoi Iseijin General Information and Place to cry your eyes out - borntokill - 10-06-2010

I have Never seen you ships In space and My brother Has Been playing Disco nearly 4 Months I think HE has Not seen your ships

Aoi Iseijin General Information and Place to cry your eyes out - AceJoker - 10-06-2010

Looks good, i like the story of that faction. I should visit Kusari more often...

Aoi Iseijin General Information and Place to cry your eyes out - Chole - 10-06-2010

' Wrote:I have Never seen you ships In space and My brother Has Been playing Disco nearly 4 Months I think HE has Not seen your ships
We are undercover, so you are not able to recognize us.:cool:

Aoi Iseijin General Information and Place to cry your eyes out - Akura - 10-07-2010

New faction status is up.

Fills in the spot where the old one was, post #48 for us non-Mods/Admins.

Aoi Iseijin General Information and Place to cry your eyes out - West - 10-09-2010

friendly advice: tell your members to not metagame. you dont know that there are KPT everywhere. also if there |KPT after name.... you DONT know that he is from |KPT ... he just regular officer of KNF or KSP.