Discovery Gaming Community
Memorial thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Memorial thread (/showthread.php?tid=48570)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Memorial thread - Chico - 03-10-2015

Slavik/Farbridge/Ronaldo Benitez
Atreides/Fausto Benitez
Jammi/Custo Benitez
Jose Benitez...who was only Jose Benitez
Selena Benitez (she couldn't make it this time (maybe next time?))
All the other Benitez in contact or not... miss you all and if you can, turn up to the next one.
Talking of which, shall we do Assen in the Netherlands next time?
Thanks for the beer and company. Must do it again but less stairs please.
(Not sure if this should be in the kudos thread or this one but glad to see you lot are still here).

RE: Memorial thread - Ripper - 03-27-2015

10 years since i joined disco gc ?

RE: Memorial thread - Swallow - 06-12-2015

I miss all the modeler party I was willing to be like back in my early days here.

RE: Memorial thread - Operator - 02-08-2016

Actualy, it's getting pretty boring here without @Treewyrm ... I already miss his Desteny's_Eye' nomspawnspams...

RE: Memorial thread - jammi - 02-08-2016

(02-08-2016, 01:01 AM)Operator SmileWhileAlive Wrote: Actualy, it's getting pretty boring here without @Treewyrm ... I already miss his Desteny's_Eye' nomspawnspams...

It's alley that did those. Treewyrm's been gone from the actual game for approximately forever at this point.

RE: Memorial thread - Parvizal - 02-08-2016

Zann

I don't know what happened to him but he taught me a lot about Discovery. He was a good guy

RE: Memorial thread - BlueSpawn - 05-13-2016

First, two people that actually passed away, Mal and Bear.
I ran into Mal pretty early on and we immediately got off on the wrong foot. That was fun. He was the grumpiest old man I've ever met. I liked him a lot.

I didn't know Bear too well except that he was always helpful. He helped me a few times in game. What really hit me was his goodbye message and finding out just how young he was. I believe he died from cancer at the age of 17. I wish I could've met him in real life.

Among the living, I miss my old Zoners Trading Consortium crew: Lou, Boll, Burns, and others. We had a good time. I hope they're enjoying life, wherever they are.

RE: Memorial thread - Mephistoles - 05-13-2016

Nobody should have to deal with cancer at 17.

I look forward to the day we eliminate the disease.

RE: Memorial thread - Etaphreven - 02-08-2017

I miss the old days. There's so many people I'd love to know if they're still out there. Miss my former LN crew. Sad

RE: Memorial thread - Durandal - 02-08-2017

(02-08-2017, 09:39 AM)etaphreven Wrote: I miss the old days. There's so many people I'd love to know if they're still out there. Miss my former LN crew. Sad

Connor is still sort of kind about, and Eli pops in now and then. P'sure the rest have all moved on to greener pastures though.

I suppose all the people I'd really say I miss the most I still keep in touch with, so I'm not sure if it's even worth listing 'em off.