Discovery Gaming Community
Transmission to the Hogosha of Kusari - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Transmission to the Hogosha of Kusari (/showthread.php?tid=49016)

Transmission to the Hogosha of Kusari - Sonja - 10-25-2010

Transmission; Start
Identification: Commodore Christina Robinson

To whom it may concern;

If one of your Raba transports has gone missing recently, it has been sighted in Liberty.

[Image: th_hacker_id-1.png]

[Image: th_hacker_dock.png][Image: th_hacker_dock2.png]

This is simply a courtesy notice. Re-acquire this vessel in good time or it may be lost forever due to the actions of it's current occupants.

Transmission Terminated

Transmission to the Hogosha of Kusari - mwerte - 10-25-2010

Initilize Transmission

Recipient: Commodore Christina Robinson, Liberty Navy Command
Origin: General Yarr, Kusari Imperial Army, Retired. Black Dragon Society

Konnichiwa Commodore Robinson,

It is to my honor that you are speaking with us. Your skill in battle is well known.

Thank you for the information about a leak in our Society. I apologize that it has caused you some inconvenience. Where would you like the heads of those responsible to be delivered too?

As to this "Athena.Curvacious". Deal with her as you will. If we do not get to her first.

General Yarr

[Image: BDS.png]

Terminate

Transmission to the Hogosha of Kusari - The Hand - 10-25-2010

*** Incoming Transmission***

To: Commodore Robinson, Liberty Navy Command
Source: The Bureau, Black Dragon Security Department, New Tokyo
Commodore,

Thank you for taking the time to deliver your message. We have identified the ship concerned and can confirm that it was indeed stolen, all of the identification codes and call signs match with those passed to us by your agents who have been most cooperative in helping us deal with this situation.

We are reviewing internal security procedures on an urgent basis so that this does not occur again in the future. As for the Athena.Curvacious, please do not hesitate to take terminal action against this ship in which ever way you see fit and with extreme prejudice.

At this point I can offer the assistance of a Hogosha hunting party to claim the ship back, but I'm not sure you would want to see such a party in Liberty and we wouldn't intrude on you without a direct invitation.

The Hand

*** Transmission Ends ***

Transmission to the Hogosha of Kusari - Sonja - 10-26-2010

Transmission; Start
Identification: Commodore Christina Robinson

General Yarr, The Hand;

I'd rather not have severed heads circulating in Liberty, but thankyou for the offer. If you or your collegues get to the ship first, feel free to claim it back. It was yours, after all. The Hogosha are welcome in Liberty, as long as like everyone else, the law is obeyed. This policy also extends to some of your enemies, so if you do dispatch a hunting party, please do not be sidetracked by individuals such as Golden Chrysanthemums or Bretonian citizens.

Thankyou for your endorsement of our use of lethal force against the crew of that ship. It helps that you see our point of view.

Transmission Terminated