Discovery Gaming Community
To Zodiac - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To Zodiac (/showthread.php?tid=49878)

Pages: 1 2 3

To Zodiac - Dejavu - 11-14-2010

[Image: lpitranslow.png]

Mr Zodiac (Reference - 14118180424),

I need to speak to you over these communication channels concerning a small matter of parking tickets. Oh and a few other things which you left behind when leaving Liberty in such a hurry.
<div align="center]
  • Two Parking Vioaltions
  • Hindering LPI Operations
  • Public Nuisance
  • Trade Lane Disruption

Failure to respond to this message within 72 (Seventy Two) hours will result in more charges being added.

Have a nice day,

Deputy Chief Shaw.

To Zodiac - Makc_RU - 11-14-2010

*** Transmission***
I haven't left Liberty and I think you are mistaken me for someone else. I have no outstanding speeding tickets.
I could use an explanation on what is:

1. "Hindering LPI Operations."
2. "Public Nuisance."
3. "Trade Lane Disruption."

Let's talk, but make it to the point please.

This sounds like a round 2 of the battle for Justice. Am I undergoing an attack from Liberty Police now? This is going to be interesting.

*** End of Transmission***

I myself have witnessed you
  • Hindering LPI Operations
  • Public Nuisance
  • Trade Lane Disruption
All in the same incident involving a Hacker named "Shocksword" I believe. Myself and two other Officers arrived, you failed to disengage. You hindered us doing our jobs. You finally disengaged when you knew you were defeated by said Hacker and then even broke a speed limit, but I let that one slip. I do believe I have some witnesses.

What do you plead?

Deputy Chief Shaw.

To Zodiac - TehNoizeBox - 11-14-2010

Mr. Zodiac (Reference - 14118180424),

Allow me to chime in here; I, along with the aforementioned witnesses, have witnessed you in the act of such accusations. You prevented the Liberty Police, Inc. from doing our jobs, and you took it upon yourself to attempt to destroy the Lane Hacker's ship. You also didn't stand down when ordered, I perceive this as vigilante action, but the final ruling will come down to what my superiors say, I'm merely a witness. The Liberty Police are not confusing you for another, Mr. Zodiac. Think about what I'm saying before you plead to the charges set upon you.

- Detective D. Travors

*** Transmission***

1.I wasn't defeated. You , lying space space rectum, have your facts straight.
2. I will not stop defending myself from a person who is trying to kill me just because your showed up and told me to stop. I want to live and prosper.
3. Speed limit? What are you talking about? Show me the posted speed limit and how fast I was flying, then we will talk. No , no, no, DO NOT LET "THAT ONE SLIP" !! Which speed limit did I break? How did I hinder you? Please post it here, oh, sensitive one. Be warned, false accusation will go to court, as of I am tired of this crap. And for you to think, before you embarrass yourself, whatver is that you CAN post, which probably nothing, was said in the heat of the battle, when adrenaline is high.

I plea not guilty!

Give me evidence or I demand public apologie.

***Transmission***

To: Detective D. Travors

Would you kindly chime out of this transmission, sir. As I stated in my previous transmission, I will not disengage when I am being KILLED. Detective, didn't i stop fighting after all? You have a short memory? As far as I remember I stopped and even stopped moving. Sir, pleae, do not post any more irrelevant information. That is just unprofessional.

I am still waiting on that "I broke the speed limit" accusation. You know, DEAR POLICE OFFICERS, even one false accusation will make your whole case invalid. Why? Because how do we all know that you are not just making all this up, just like you did with this "Speed Limit" nonsense??

*** End of Transmission***

You weren't defeated? Then how come you had to run with three quarters hull after a very long and arduous conflict which could of been avoided if you had listened to us and left.

And did you just insult me by calling me a:

Quote: lying space space rectum

Insulting an officer isn't very nice and holds a fine, but I'll let that slip as long as you don't do it again.

And you weren't defending yourself most of the time, you were simply flying around shooting at the fore mentioned Hacker... The only time he was shooting was when you actually managed to land a shot. You could of left at any stage during that engagement. I arrived with skilled officers that are trained to cope with situations like this and you failed to do as we instructed. You need to remember that you are only a civilian within Liberty, out job is to protect them. We cannot protect you if you fail to do as we say when instructed.

And I do believe that the Hacker was the one who pulled you up on the Speed Limit, that is why I let it slip as did not notice it. But I certainly think that the Hacker I met that day, and I'm not saying this lightly, is more trustworthy than yourself.

Deputy Chief Shaw.

To Zodiac - TehNoizeBox - 11-14-2010

Mr. Zodiac (Reference - 14118180424),

First of all: No, I won't kindly "chime out of this transmission". This is between you and the LPI, of which I'm part of. Second off: You're the one being unprofessional. You called the Deputy Chief a:

' Wrote:lying space space rectum

Calling me unprofessional, would make next to no sense sir. You, being a pilot for Orbital Spa and Cruise, should be more professional in this whole ordeal. I would've expected better than that from someone who works for that company.

As for the Speed Limit violation: I think Deputy Shaw said he'd let that one slip. However, you continue to mention it. If you want to 500 SC fine that comes with one of those tickets, be my guest, as I might as well write you up for one.

As for the 'false accusations': There are none, just because something doesn't go your way doesn't mean that you can wrongfully accuse the men and women of law enforcement of false accusations.

And, for the record, my statement about vigilante action still stands.

- Detective D. Travors

To Zodiac - iron6266 - 11-14-2010

::::::::::::::Hack compleate:::::::::::::::
Comm id: Elusive.one

Oh look anot[color=#000000]her example of where liberty has no evidence to back up its claims against lawfulls Who's being unprofessional now hmmmmmmm?

*****Transm[color=#FF6600]ition signal lost*******

Would you be so kind to vacate my comms channel please?

I knew I should of put it up to Medium Encryption.

Deputy Chief Shaw.