Discovery Gaming Community
To the LPI Headquarters - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the LPI Headquarters (/showthread.php?tid=49951)

To the LPI Headquarters - schlurbi - 11-15-2010

Incoming Transmission
---Encryption: High---

User ID: Officer Shore

Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'd like to start this Message with the Fact that I didn't know where to send my Evidence, I am fairly new, but still smart enough to submit Evidence.

The Problem happened yesterday, once I have found an illegal Ship piloted by a Junker. The Ship's Callsign was "Ghost.Train", and as said the Vessel was illegal. One of these banned Z-Line Ships. I will quote the Article that is written down in our Laws.

Quote:
IV. Transport ships.

The transport models of the Rheinland Train, Behemoth medium transport, Pirate Train and Pirate Transport are not permitted within the house of Liberty. The ALG mover and all other transport class ships are permitted.

There are no exceptions to this law.
Once I saw the Ship I told the Captain to stop moving, well he did so, but refused to comply. I told him to move back to Bretonia and only come back if he purchases a legal Transport Vessel. Again he refused and tried to escape multiple Times. He even tried to moor with Riverside, until I warned him again. It went worse once another Junker Vessel arrived. The Vessel with the Callsign "Chelardy" asked me what the Problem would be. Of course I explained the Matter, in the Hope he would try to help his fellow Junker, but it turned worse. The second Junker began to threaten me, with Death, if I wouldn't leave alone the Captain of the "Ghost.Train". Of course I wasn't thinking of leaving now, and tried to call Help via private Channels, but the Liberty Navy Pilots refused to do so, I still have no Idea why.

Again I warned the Junker to leave our Republic, and as he continued refusing and trying to use the Trade Lane to escape multiple Times, I was forced to use Force. Soon I was under Fire from both Junkers and because that wasn't enough a Liberty Rogue appeared. Normally a Rogue wouldn't be such a Problem, but the Junkers hired the Liberty Rogue to shoot me down. If it wouldn't be for the brave Freelancer that saved me I wouldn't be here writing about the Problem.

Together we were able to shoot down both Junker Vessels. The Liberty Rogue was smart enough vanish into the Whitney Ice Field, but I was happy that I survived. Even after the Destruction of both Ships I was still being threatened by one of the Junkers.

The Report would be over now. I hope I will reach something, like both Junkers exiled from Liberty Space and marked as Criminals. You will see the Evidence below.

To the LPI Headquarters - Asgardian - 11-16-2010

[Inbound Transmission]
--Streaming--

[Image: viceadmiralinsignia.png] Vice Admiral Jack Malrone
[Image: viceadmiralinsigniaflip.png]
[Image: firstbd.jpg]
>Newly Wanted Junkers.

Officer Shore,

Taking on two transports obviously armed to the teeth with weapons and a Rogue by yourself is nothing short of courageous.

You've provided more than enough evidence to have both of these Junkers listed as criminals in Liberty.

Excellent work, Officer.

Vice Admiral Jack Malrone

--Stream End'€”
[Transmission End]

To the LPI Headquarters - Dejavu - 11-16-2010

[Image: lpitranslow.png]

Good day,

As Vice Admiral Malrone said, very courageous! Seeing this raises the question why you aren't in the primary Liberty Police Inc. division.

As you are not I am offering you an honourary place in our highly skilled SWAT teams, if you choose to accept please contact me on more private channels where we can discuss this fully.

Deputy Chief Shaw.

To the LPI Headquarters - schlurbi - 11-16-2010

Incoming Transmission
---Encryption: High---

User ID: Officer Shore

Greetings,

it feels good to see that my hard Work is appreciated and these Criminals got what they deserved. I don't know how it would be within a SWAT Team, but for now I would prefer to stay the Officer that I am.

I will think about it.