Discovery Gaming Community
The Bear's Cave - Sedona Station, Baffin (Formerly Freeport 14, Yukon) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: The Bear's Cave - Sedona Station, Baffin (Formerly Freeport 14, Yukon) (/showthread.php?tid=50472)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

The Bear's Cave - Freeport 14, Yukon - Dancing Bears - 02-25-2011

Lev was watching the two groups intently, he could tell that things were starting a bit loose. Not something Lev was going to let go down at his bar. Heading for the back, Lev figured it was time to put his plan B into effect. In the back room, he roughly grabbed his large metal coffee table, flipped it over, and placed it under a large vent in the ceiling. Walking over to a safe, he quickly opened the box, and pulled several large green bricks out. He then walked over to his desk and opened the drawer and pulled out a large wooden stick. Taking all this back over the the coffee table, he places the wooden peice on the bottom, and the green bricks on the top. Looking down at his work with a smile, he reached down and pulled on the wooden peice. Smoke slowly started rising from the table. Lev took a big sniff and then hit a switch on the wall. Suddenly, a fan in the vent on in the ceiling shot to life. Smoke started flowing into the vent at an alarming rate. Looking up at the duct that the vent was connected to, his eyes followed it to the wall of the main room.

Lev made his way back to the main bar, not wanting to miss any of the fun to come.

The Bear's Cave - Freeport 14, Yukon - Silver - 02-25-2011

"Pff. Got shot down, while sitting on my ass near Freeport Four, by a SCRA.
Well.. That should teach me to always keep moving my ass near them.
But then again, if it wasn't for that, i wouldn't have found these babies in the liquor shop.
Two millions."

She downed another shot and the most intense soothing moment in the last week was felt down her spine.

"Gods, this is good."

She poured another round on their glasses, and turned to Daniel.

"Then, it was all about grabbing my Sabre and coming to the most hidden bar in the surroundings. That, and i got your blip contact when i entered Yukon."

She now sipped the whisky, letting it ooze down her throat. She purred in delight.

The Bear's Cave - Freeport 14, Yukon - Dusty Lens - 02-25-2011

Another line of shots were issued from his bottle. If the SCRA were going to make a move it was theirs to make. They were anxious, they were in a corner of space they had no business in. More were coming in. He doubted they were in a position to start a fuss. And so the 'ol fear gland was telling him to drink until he didn't feel feelings anymore. He always listened to his fear gland.

Someone must have died for this. No way did hundred and change year old whiskey end up on a backasswards miner base. Bless the Hackers and their murdering stealing ways.

He winked at Silver.

Dragon got smoked then eh? No big deal really. You've been kicking ass, the next one up's already been bought and paid for by our goodly sponsors.

Though, I tell you what, Crimson's going to flip his nut when he finds out that I'm scrapping his Templar for parts. Suggest being at least 30 AUs away when that goes down.

Coming back into the main room, Lev could already smell the sweet smoke rolling out of the ventilation system. Walking behind the bar, he pulled out a medium sized box and placed it on the bar, opening it, he hooked some wires into the face of the box, and pulled a large disc out from under the bar. Lev placed the disc in the box. Hitting the power, he walked out to the front of the bar.

He hit the speaker button.

The Bear's Cave - Freeport 14, Yukon - fencore - 02-25-2011

Gheis picked his jaw off the floor, resolving himself to drown this whole situation with a little more alcohol, and waved at Copper for a refill.

No Victor, I don't have a hero streak in me tonight. These barves make me wonder why I got out of the captain's chair. With the security teams ready to go, Gheis felt a little more relaxed with the odds if people started swinging. No other HR director had to put up with this nonsense, he was sure of it.

The Bear's Cave - Freeport 14, Yukon - Tabris - 02-25-2011

Ben sighed as he entered the Bar, a gas-mask was clipped to his belt alongside his TT-33 Combat Pistol, he was rubbing his temples as he made a beeline towards Rhade.

He was wearing his flight-suit that had the Lithuania's Arm-patch sewed onto the side of it, his black combat boots oddly enough made little sound as they impacted against the deck-plates. As he is almost half-way to them his nose smells something...It was not a good smell but he knew the smell as he had smelt it in Liberty on Manhattan before in the slums.

Synth 'Weed', Ben frowned, reached down to his belt and grabbed his mask which he placed over his face, the mask covered most of his lower face up to the bridge of his nose, metal plating which had multiple small holes in them were protecting his filters from damage due to impact, as he looked around he tried to figure out where the smell was coming from...His eyes couldn't see anyone using so he looked towards the vent...It was the only logical explanation...Hopefully it was diluted enough that it wouldn't have much if any effect on the people here...If he had to though he'd hunt the little bastard who released it down and introduce him to the barrel of his pistol.

Shaking his head he continued towards Rhade, trying to ignore the annoying music as he kept calm, even when he noticed acouple of mercenary-types in the bar as well.

Lev saw a new man enter the bar, no question this one could be trouble. Lev quickly walked over to him and calmly pulled the man aside. "Sir, you cannot come in here with any weapons. Not quite sure how you got through the scanners, but if you would, hand me the pistol, I will stow it in a locker outside for you to pick up on your way out."

The Bear's Cave - Freeport 14, Yukon - Silver - 02-25-2011

She chuckled.

"He's gonna be sooooo ******."

She noticed another SCRA entering the bar.. And what the hell? A gun?
Silver shrugged, and poured some more.

"So, let's talk shop. And that means..."

Silver winks at Daniel, as she pulls a pack of cards and smiles.

"Ya know. After a sh** day hunting.. All i need now is a bit of food and more whisky."

The Bear's Cave - Freeport 14, Yukon - DarthBindo - 02-25-2011

[Image: 14835712352757619512252.jpg]
Ian strolled into the bar, more confident than he had been in years, his favorite rifle cinched tight across his back and his silenced pistol hanging loosely at his side.
Ah, nothing like the fresh scent of an op in the offing.
He sat next to Rhade and the others, joining in immediately.
"So, Commandante sah, what's the plan to break Katz out?"

The Bear's Cave - Freeport 14, Yukon - Charo - 02-25-2011

Herrmann shrugs, and sits down, assuming he'll get the details he wants by listening. He nods to Ian, taking a drink from his glass. " 'Tag"