Discovery Gaming Community
To : LR-, Buffalo Base - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To : LR-, Buffalo Base (/showthread.php?tid=50770)

To : LR-, Buffalo Base - notequinoxe - 12-01-2010

***Incoming Transmission***
Comm ID: Rear Admiral Felix Rommer, 101st Ghosts of Razgriz

Greetings, Rogues of Liberty,

Those of you who have heard about me can aknowledge that I am a man of few words. So I'll cut straight to the chase.
I have a business proposal for you, one I hope you will find interesting.

We need some supplies delivered, for a project I seem to have been drawn in. Namely:
[*] 5000 hull pannels
[*] 3000 engine components
[*] about 2000 optical chips
[*] about 1700 units of quantum multiplexors

Frankly, where you get them is none of my business, as long as they're top grade.
Should you choose to accept this deal, you'll find yourselves in the possession of 2 brand new inferno cannons, and 20.000 cardamine units, all pre-paid by the 101st. You won't have to pay a credit for the mentioned goods.
I'm open to counter-offers, as long as it does not imply more, or other guns. That's as far as I go in that department.
I will be waiting for an answer.

Rommer out!

***Transmission Terminated***

To : LR-, Buffalo Base - WhiteKnight30303 - 12-02-2010

Eh? A message fer me? From the 101st? To Buffalo? Let the other Underbosses handle it. This ain't got nothin' ta do with the Guard. What? They're busy? Eh, fine. Patch me through.

-~$~-~$~-~$~-~$~- Incoming Transmission -~$~-~$~-~$~-~$~-
Source: Nathaniel Hathorne, Underboss, Liberty Rogues
Hm... Need some stuff, eh? Shouldn't be a problem. You'd be surprised at what kinda crap these traders haul around Liberty. Yer offer seems nice enough-- the boys'll enjoy the cardi, though I don't touch it meself. I'm especially interested in those cannons. We'll letcha know when we got yer stuff ready, an' then we can arrange an exchange. 'Til then...

Nathan out.
-~$~-~$~-~$~-~$~- Transmission Terminated -~$~-~$~-~$~-~$~-

To : LR-, Buffalo Base - schlurbi - 12-02-2010

[Image: NewTrans.png]
Howdy there Outcasts, ignore that othah Fella, I'm gonna deal with ya.

That's a preddy big Ordah ya got there. I love the Idea of 20.000 Units of Ca'damine at Buff'lo, but dun' know 'bout those two Infe'nos. I ask'd fo' a few some Time 'go, but that was kinda denied. Some of mah Rogues're askin' me fo' those Guns two 'n I think only two of 'em isn't 'nough fo' us. 'specially 'cause we dun' have 'ny ri'te now 'xcept fo' one really ol' Ship 'n that's ev'n oldah than mah Ba'ghest.

Gettin' some of the Stuff's preddy ha'd, like those Quant'm Stuff. we're not producin' any of that Stuff 'n Shipya'ds keep buildin' Scyllas, so we're low on Resou'ces 'swell, like a'ways. So yeah, if ya're gonna put in two o' three more Infe'nos we're in.

Jus' outta Curios'ty, what're ya doin' with that Crap?

To : LR-, Buffalo Base - notequinoxe - 12-03-2010

Some guns is better than no guns, don't you agree Mr. White?
Do notice that my offer consists of 100% pure profit.
Let me know if we can seal a deal or if I have to look elsewhere.

To : LR-, Buffalo Base - schlurbi - 12-03-2010

Look, all the Crap ya need. We'll need a'least six Transpo'ts to haul that Junk to Malta. I've been askin' fo Infe'nos b'fore, we dun' have 'ny. More than jus' two Rogues been buggin' me to get some of those Cannons. That Quant'm Crap's 'xtremly ha'd to get, that'll need some spec'l thinkin'.

I'm sayin' four Infe'nos, not more, not less. If ya want to, cut down the Ca'damine to 15.000 Units 'n give us the Infe'nos instead.

The Stuff's ready. Jus' tell me if ya're gonna stay on the ol' Deal or agree with mah Dec'sion fo' some more Infe'nos

To : LR-, Buffalo Base - schlurbi - 12-04-2010

*Resending Transmission*

To : LR-, Buffalo Base - notequinoxe - 12-06-2010

My offer will not change, Mr. White.
2 Infernos.

To : LR-, Buffalo Base - schlurbi - 12-07-2010

The Stuff's at Malta. Dun' care what ya're gonna do with it, if ya're buildin' some Baddleship jus' stay outta Libahty, o' ya'll hav'ta repair it 'gain. *Chuckles* 'nyway. The Crap's at Malta. The Images're 'ttached to the Message, when're we gettin' the Ca'damine 'n when're we getting the two Infe'nos?

To : LR-, Buffalo Base - schlurbi - 12-08-2010

' Wrote:
*Resending Transmission*

To : LR-, Buffalo Base - notequinoxe - 12-08-2010

Pick a time that will suit us both, and I will make sure you get what I promised.