Discovery Gaming Community
To the Council of Elders:ARCHANGEL7:CLASSIFIED - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To the Council of Elders:ARCHANGEL7:CLASSIFIED (/showthread.php?tid=51323)

To the Council of Elders:ARCHANGEL7:CLASSIFIED - DarthBindo - 12-10-2010

[Image: asdfezio.gif]

Buon giorno, signori of the Council.

I have recieved some very disturbing reports from my agents within the O7 mining fields, and have verified their veracity myself.

In recent days, a great majority of our piracy operations have been stopped cold by the presence of hostile capital ships, specifically Hessian cruisers and IMG capitals belonging to the Iron clan. In the past two days alone, my agents recorded six seperate strikes into O7 that were repelled, due to superior firepower. Our disparate and scattered forces within the far Omegas simply cannot compete with the resources our enemies can field there. To this end, using intelligence collected from my agents at great personal risk to themselves, and consulting with some of the affected parties, i have drawn up an operational dossier to combat this influx of hostiles and restore balance to the Omegas, and teach those damn Rhein miners who has the bigger guns.

I bring this before you, for approval, and the blessing of the Council, if ye may so wish to bestow it.

Operation Parameters:

Staging: O3, O5

Operations: O7

Primary Goals:

1. Destruction of all enemy capitals operating within O7.

2. Disruption of all mining operations within the northern cloud of O7.

3. Domination of O7 by Corsair forces.

4. Piracy of all mining operations within O7.

5. Redirection of all ore shipments to Junker, F~S, Hogosha or Zoner allies.

6. Minimal loss of forces.

7. General pillaging, burning, looting, menacing, and piraty activities.

Secondary Specific Goals:

1. Destruction of the Iron Clan.

2. Neutralization of all rogue Hunter Capitals.

3. Blockade of Elbich and Friedstadt.

4. Piracy of all Gold shipments passing through O7.

5. Showing them who calls the shots.

To this end, i request the following:

1. Approval for Corsair Capitals under the direct or indirect command of a Brother or Sail to operate in O7 with sufficient bomber and fighter backup.

2. Allocation of bomber, fighter and gunboat resources from the Bretonian and Dublin front for approximetly two standard cycles.

3. The creation of a seperate task force dedicated to dealing with this issue, reporting directly to the Council, to last for approxamately two standard cycles.

4. Allocation of pilots to this task force.

5. Permission for the commander of said task force, whoever he may be, to speak with the authority of the Council as regards to independent Corsairs.

Thank you, Council, for listening to my requests.

If you need either the intelligence i have gathered, or the more detailed mission plans and force requirements, please contact me, and they shall be delivered in person, to preserve their classified status, in case anyone who is unauthorized to read this does so.

Good day,

Brother Ezio Ricardo Angela Della Francesca, Commander/ACIO, The Brotherhood.