Discovery Gaming Community
Private Transmission to Fleet Admiral Hale - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Private Transmission to Fleet Admiral Hale (/showthread.php?tid=51436)

Private Transmission to Fleet Admiral Hale - Blighter - 12-12-2010

Source: RNC-Overlord
Sender: Flottenadmiral Sarah Willows, Rheinland Military
Recipient: Fleet Admiral David Hale, Liberty Navy
Subject: Dinner for two?

*The screen flickers on and whoop-dee-doo, it's Sarah Willows sitting on the fancy captain's chair aboard the Overlord's bridge, wearing a Rheinland Military uniform complete with fancy hat, whip and the matching Luger.*

Hi Dave!
Look I know you're busy with the war and the stuff in your backyard and such and so on and so forth, but, y'know, I was thinking that instead of staying busy and getting more lonely, I mean, we could like have dinner next weekend and some time for us after, aight?

[color=#33CC00]So I like know this totally awesome restaurant in New Berlin City, they make MMMH SO GOOD food there.
And the Apfelstrudel with cream they serve for dessert is like totally awesome and stuff.

But yeah, you think you could stop invading Rheinland for a while and come over to New Berlin to invade my personal space instead? I'm sure you'll totally like the guys over here too.

There's like this Voelkel guy, oh man he's like totally shy and such, a little bit paranoid too, but OH GOD SO CUUUTE. I swear even MacElroy couldn't resist wanting to give him a hug first time he saw him, he's just soooo adorable.

Oh and of course there's Rall, he's actually kind of socially retarded, like you were once, but he's a pretty cool and manly guy else. Lacks a beard but oh well, can't have everything.

And I shoulda' probably mention the other dudes I saw too, like that nice upstanding Marine Schneider... he was the dude who gave me those looks back when I defected and such... oh and I heard they got a real mean hard-ass and trigger-happy maniac called... whatsherfaceagain... oh, yeah, Felicia Drum was it. She's supposedly super-extra-mega-hot too. Didn't get to meet her yet though, but anyway.

So you got time on Saturday?

[font=Comic Sans Ms]-Hugs and kisses,
Sarah
<3!

Private Transmission to Fleet Admiral Hale - Jihadjoe - 12-13-2010

****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: David Hale
TARGET ID: Sarah Willows
SUBJECT: Dinner?
ENCRYPTION: REAL DAMNED HIGH SO LIKE NOBODY CAN READ IT
PRIORITY: HIGH

The video-feed flickers into life showing David Hale sitting lazily in a chair in his Manhattan apartment. He lights a cigarette and glances at the camera.
I was wondering where you'd got to Sarah. Missed you... Again. Green almost suits you, but I prefer blue... Especially at the moment.

He pauses for a second and smiles.
Coming home any time soon?

...Anyway, saturday sounds like a fine plan Sarah, but New Berlin is pretty much asking me to walk into my last living meal. Probably not an ideal place to go.

Oh, uh... I've heard some pretty unpleasent stuff about Felicia Drum. Apparently, she wants to kill me slightly more than the majority of your new friends. Be careful... Please?

A slightly sad look comes over his face for a second and he turns away from the camera, taking a long drag on his cigarette
Really Sarah... Please be careful. Anyway... If it's New Berlin, then that's not really gunna be possible for me sweetie. Can we find somewhere else?

The screen fades to black as David looks down at his hands. If you listen extremely closely you might or might not hear a voice muttering [color=#99FFFF]"not my damned war".

[font=agency fb]****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

Private Transmission to Fleet Admiral Hale - Blighter - 12-13-2010

Source: RNC-Overlord
Sender: Flottenadmiral Sarah Willows, Rheinland Military
Recipient: Fleet Admiral David Hale, Liberty Navy
Subject: Invading personal space.

*The screen flickers on another time, showing Willows just the same as before.*

Oh don't you worry about me Cutiepie, I'm all shiny and okay here, really am! I even got my own personal guard of handsome Rheinland Marines keeping me all safe and sound.

SCHNEEEIDEEER!

[color=#99FF99][font=Arial]*A clearly drunk Rheinlander Marine stumbles forward from the background, barely managing to salute as he steps up to Willows.*

Jawohl Fraeulein Admiral?

Schneider, say hi to Dave here! He's worried about my personal security and all that, but he doesn't know that there's nooothing to worry about at all with you and your men around, is there?

Ja, nothing at all Fraeulein Admiral! Nothing at all! We're Rheinland's finest Marines and we're keeping your pretty beh... I mean we're keeping you safe, ja Admiral!

See Dave? This nice and lovely fellow here and his homeboys are doing their job.

So, about that dinner, if we can't head to New Berlin, how about we head to that place in Delta, that Free... oh wait no, that's a tad too far, say how about we do it in Alaska? You know I'm totally into the beautiful view of a sunlit Anchorage. It's so sparkling and shiny with all the ice in there.

Oh and before I forget it, why's it that Drum chick wants to kill you again? You weren't trying to get into her pants now, weren't you? That'd be some real bad karma my Lovebunny. Real bad karma, mhmmmm.

But yeah, ring me up later darling, I've got to keep some of Schneider's boys from starting a fight with Mac over whether the best beer comes outta' Frankfurt or Dublin. Long story so yeah, anyway bye-bye Daveypie!

-Over 9000 kisses,
Sarah
<3!