Discovery Gaming Community
Kusari Criminal Database - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Kusari Criminal Database (/showthread.php?tid=57493)

Pages: 1 2 3

Kusari Criminal Database - Kusari State Police - 03-28-2011

[Image: Flag-kusari.png]
KUSARI CRIMINAL DATABASE

This channel exists for two reasons:
  1. To broadcast a publicly-available list of known Kusari outlaws
  2. To act as a communications channel for KSP/KNF officers and Kusari outlaws

The Kusari State Police and the Kusari Naval Forces will update this list as new cases are opened and as old cases are settled. If you find yourself on the wrong side of the law in our territory, it would behoove you keep an eye on this channel in case your name ever comes up.

The first part of this channel includes a list of known smugglers, embargo-breakers, and other unruly civilians caught within Kusari space. This part of the channel is maintained by the Kusari State Police.

The second part of this channel includes a list for all pirates and terrorists who are given Kill-on-Sight status by Kusari lawful forces. This part of the channel is maintained by the Kusari Naval Forces.

[color=#FFCC00]IF YOU ARE LISTED AS A KNOWN SMUGGLER IN THIS DATABASE, then you are encouraged to use this channel to seek out and converse with a Kusari State Police officer to negotiate the terms of your punishment. If we cannot come to terms, you will be denied docking rights to all bases and stations within the Kusari State Police's jurisdiction, and will likely be shot on sight upon entering our space.

IF YOU ARE LISTED AS A KNOWN PIRATE OR TERRORIST IN THIS DATABASE, then you can use this channel to seek out and converse with a Kusari Naval Forces officer to negotiate the terms of your surrender. If you do not wish to negotiate, you will continue to be treated as a hostile vessel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: KSPFlag-1.png]
[color=#FFCC00]LIST OF KNOWN SMUGGLERS IN KUSARI:

[color=#FFFFFF]All vessels listed here will have [color=#FFCC00]7 days to contact us before they are set as hostile to Kusari lawful forces. It would do you well to talk things out with us first.

IF YOU HAVE BEEN ALREADY BEEN DENIED DOCKING RIGHTS IN KUSARI, then you may contact the KSP here to see about reversing your reputation with us. You must prove to us that you are worthy of our forgiveness.

NOTE: Fines are administered on a case-by-case basis, and are decided upon by the officer overseeing your case. Fines are based partially on precedent, but are mostly decided depending on the exact situation and the conduct of the criminal in question.

All fines can be paid to [KSP]KPC-Nagato and proof of paid fines should be sent to the KSP (with an image and timestamp) via this channel.

Open Cases:
Closed Cases:
[color=#FFCC00]Updated June 23, 2012

Kusari Criminal Database - Kusari Uchugun - 03-28-2011

KUSARI CRIMINALS
Updated 27.03 A.S 818
Use search function for easy finding (ctrl+F)
Short version/Suspects list for Naval and Police Officers
See also Bounties offered by the Republic

Kill on sight
  • LTfighter - Falcon-Opening fire with deadly force upon Naval Forces officers on duty during a routine inspection of suspicious vessels.
    KNF Alpha Action Report #690

• Hone_Nathan-Found guilty of defaming the State and insulting a Samurai's honour.
    KNF Alpha Action Report #688

• Karolis|Sails-Corsair found guilty of piracy in Honshu system.

• The.Shadow-Confirmed Rheinland Military rouge pilot, opened fire with deadly force upon friendly vessels (GMG) inside Kusari Core Space (Honshu).

• Devil.Wings. Attempt of murder, Illegal usage of Kusari Guns.

• Mariko.Kietan-Multiple crimes against Kusari, is considered a dangerous criminal.

• Transport-024 and "Hurricane"
    KNF Alpha Action Report #733 - Cardamine smuggleand unauthorised transport of military vehicles

• RNC-Mannheim and RNC-Wismar
    KNF Alpha Action Report# 747 Violating of Kusari space with foreign Capital Ships.

• Ozei.Ruousha KNF Alpha Action Report# 748 - Freelancer allied with BD and GC.

• Forcefire KNF Alpha Action Report#769 - Unauthorised transport of military vehicles

• Pleasure's.Playground - Disrespect for Kusari laws.

• Traceur KNF Alpha Action Report# 788 unauthorised transport of optronics to bretonia.

• Soulezero KNF Alpha Action Report# 788 Firing on a KNF officer, dishonourable conduct.

• Falkenstein KNF Alpha Action Report# 790 unauthorised transport of Gaian Wildlife.

• 'Crimson.Gale' KNF Alpha Action Report# 795 unauthorised presence in Kusari space.

• IKN-zakkenayo KNF Alpha Action Report# 799 Infected.

• x]M[x-ravencaller and x]M[x-dark.angel KNF Alpha Action Report# 805 unauthorised transport of goods, firing on a KNF officer.

• La.Chupacabra KSP Action Report #94. Pirate transport, failed to comply with officers orders.

• Vincaminor KSP Action Report #94. Atlas transport, Illegal transport of Nuclear Devices, resisting arrest.

• Nobbeln. State Police report. Eagle, guilty of assaulting an officer.

• The-Master_of_dragon .State Police Report. Red Hessian pelican. Piracy.

• Serenity.State Police Report. Firefly, Cardamine smuggler.

• Vociferor. State Police Report. Roc. Attacking an officer.

• cz_ciper. State Police Report. Liberty Navy Kingfisher. Refusal to co-operate with an officer, attacking an officer.

• Amaterasu Hogosha Ahoudouri. Attacking a State Police officer. State Police and IMG report.

• Subaru Hogosha Ahoudouri. Attacking an officer. Navy report.

• Yuki Hogosha Ahoudouri. Attacking an officer. Navy report, as above.

• Shizuka Hogosha Ahoudouri. Attacking an officer. Navy report, as above.

• Konya.Wa.Hurricane & Touka_Ryuumonbuchi Kusari Battle Cruisers. Violation of the Gallia-Kusari peace treaty. Diplomatic missive. Rogue Kempeitai, assumed to be allied with the Ronin.

• Rorrys Renegades. Identifiers:|RR. A ruthless criminal group.
    Rheinland communication..

• 81-S|Santa.Espada and all other 81-S| Vessels. Guilty of genocide, slavery, violent resistance. KNF Report #966.

• Ruoska, Exponent and all Intrigue industries vessels & contractors. Breach of Section Eight, trafficking in alien material. Report #983. KSP Communication. Samura Communication.

• Queklion Zoner Nephilim Dreadnought. Attacks on Kusari Corporate holdings.

• Yassan.Gregorvich AP-43000 Bounty Hunter Destroyer - Ap43000. Assaulting an officer. Report.

• AX-trans Stork. Human trafficking, evading and defying an officer.

• Inari's.Mobile.Shrine Geisha Yacht. Unauthorised transport of military personnel, evading and defying an officer. KPT report.

• Hiddenman Percheron. Unauthorised transport of Helium-3, evading and defying an officer. KNF report.

• "Schwungvoll" Rheinland Military Wraith. KSP report #135.

• M/S_FROYA Slave Liner. Refusal to obey an officer, piracy. KNF report #1004.

• Khan.Omurtag Prison Liner. Use of cloaking device.

• ZRV:Midas Zoner Aquillon. Attacking a KNF base.

• Project:"Dragon" Kusari Battleship. Defying an officer, Threatening enforcers, Illegal use of technology.

• [BDL] tagged ships. Impersonating Gas Miners Guild employees. Supplying and supporting enemies of the House. Recon

• Serc1 (Or any derivation of the name followed by number e.g. Serc2, Serc3, etc..). Supplying an illegal base. Report 1050. Ryuujin.

• Moby.Dick Zoner borderworld transport. Supplying an illegal base. Ramming enforcers in an effort to kill. #1

• SSV1 Ryuujin. Supplying an illegal base. Report 1050.

• Nagomu Kusari Destroyer. Violent acts against civilians, Treason. A dangerous rogue K.N.F.

• Naoki Kishiro transport. Supply of an illegal base, treason. Illegal base report.

• Bazuki Kishiro transport. Supply of an illegal base, treason. Illegal base report.
  • Katateshi Another of the traitors supplying 'Universal Facility'.
  • Makoto as above.
  • 1515 as above.

• (Solar Zoners proven to be working with Dragons. Wanabe report

• Jalo, Kiev, Dagoth Various transports. Admittedly working with Dragons. Encounter.

• RV-Pennybrooke Ahoudori. Smuggling liquid cardamine. Defying an officer, endangering civilians.Scan, record.

• Help_me Smuggling counterfeit software, resisting arrest, endangering civilians.

Notes
  • The ship DeathSpirit will be subject to the Tau embargo regardless of its GMG affiliation until further notice.
    KNF Alpha action report #539.

• Sukiaki , [$]-Mutusha and [$]-Sachiko are to be placed under arrest and delivered into state police custody.
    Complaint One. Complaint two. Samura Warning. A defence.. KSp case.

• Those listed as Enemies of The Republic, (Section 5, Subsection 1) are also to be eliminated upon sight.

Kusari Criminal Database - rewritable - 03-30-2011

== Incoming Transmission ==
# To: Kusari State Police office
# ID: Independent trade vessel Weekday
Captain Peter Valente
# Location: not available
# Video Feed:
[Image: petern.jpg]

So, so... That officer I had the misfortune to run into a few times not too long ago was kind enough to suggest me to contact you on this channel. Even though the folks of my crew have a firm belief that nothing good will come out of this, hey, it's worth a try.

Not to get your hopes up too early, I will say right now that I have no means whatsoever to pay the outrageous fine you have set on my name. Weekday is an old bird and has a habit of munching fuel and spare parts like nobody's business. Add crewmen share, alimonies and other more or less mandatory payments and you get an overall picture. Not that I expect you to understand, with your nice and stable weekly salary. However, though, since being chased around Kusari systems regularly is not a good business model for neither me nor you, I suppose we could - in theory - come to a sort of a deal.

Bretonia. You are in war with it, and doing more or less fine from what I can gather. That also means that trade relations are non-existent. I asked around for a bit of information in the bar and got a short list of things that are being produced on the other side of front-line and which happen to have a decent demand in Kusari:
  • Gold - mined and refined in Dublin. In demand on Narita outpost, for some reason. A shiny metal.
  • Super Alloy - produced in Newcastle. In demand on various stations in Kusari. I suppose you can make something for ships from it
  • Terraforming gases - produced by Plantform. That Kishiro project in Okinawa might be interested in getting some of these
With all that blockade and embargo I believe the supply of these goods has declined. Let's say... I have means to increase it for a tiny bit.

All right, to the point. I offer to get 25,000 cargo units of aforementioned goods across the border to your stations in exchange of my fines being forgotten. Financially it makes 480 cr. of forgotten fine per cargo unit.

That is my offer, consider it.

== Transmission Terminated

Kusari Criminal Database - Zukeenee - 03-31-2011

[Image: KSPHeader1.png]

Comm ID: Tomimoto Tachiko, Chokan of the Kusari State Police
Transmit to: Peter Valente, Captain of the Weekday

Begin Transmission:

[color=#FFFFFF]That's quite a proposal, Valente-san. When a diner can't pay his bill at a restaurant, he ends up doing the dishes. And so you assume that the Kusari State Police works in the same way? I'm somewhat insulted.

Then again, I do find your offer somewhat intriguing. Perhaps your less-than-legal nature is a tool we can use for the betterment of Kusari. Those three items you mentioned are indeed in varying states of "need" here in Kusari. We do have our own ways of getting these goods safely inside our borders, but an extra helping hand couldn't hurt here.

I'll contact you privately after I've conversed with Samura and Kishiro officials to see how many units of each commodity they'll be needing. It may not be 25,000 units exactly. One thing you should note, though: If, at any time during your contract with us, you are found committing any crime within Kusari space, we're right back to square one, and you will be denied docking rights on our bases.

I'll be in touch with you soon.
-Chokan Tomimoto Tachiko, KSP

[color=#FFCC00]End Transmission.

Kusari Criminal Database - lukasz_r128a - 11-09-2011

[Image: comheader.png]

Comm ID: Isoroku Akihito
Subject: Criminal database update

[Image: 2539p.jpg]

Konnichiwa! In a response for direct order from Shōshō Kogan Ryu and based on reports sent by our officers I prepared an update of our criminal database.

>>>uploading files

#1 Falkenstein // KNF report number 790 by Shōi Akira Tyas // Requested status: [color=#FF0000]Kill on sight
// Reason: smuglling Gaian Wildlife

#2 Malkocoglu // KNF report number 792 by Shōshō Mikako Takahashi // Requested status: Kill on sight // Reason: smuggling optronics

#3 Crimson.Gale // KNF report number 795 by Shōsa Taiki Ono // Requested status: Kill on sight // Reason: smuggling human organs

#4 Sava // KNF report number 796 by Shōsa Taiki Ono // Requested status: Kill on sight // Reason: smuggling blood diamonds

#5 Warmachine // KNF report number 797 by Daisa Daiso Takata // Requested status: Kill on sight // Reason: smuggling human organs

#6 King 24 // KNF report number 797 by Daisa Daiso Takata // Requested status: Kill on sight // Reason: smuggling human organs

#7 x]M[x-Ravencaller // Allied forces report number 805 by Yuki Arakaki // Requested status: Kill on sight // Reason: smuggling human organs and nuclear devices

#8 x]M[x-Dark.Angel // Allied forces report number 805 by Yuki Arakaki // Requested status: Kill on sight // Reason: smuggling human organs and nuclear devices

#9 Ezio_de_Fluego // KNF report number 808 by Shōi Masaiko Tanaka // Requested status: Kill on sight // Reason: ignoring direct order from KNF officer. Smuggling

#10 Merkosh // KNF report number 812 by Shōshō Takahashi Mikako // Requested status: Kill on sight // Reason: smuggling plutonium

#11 Spat // KNF report number 815 by Shoi Hayato Nekketsu // Requested status: Kill on sight // Reason: smuggling Nomad materials

#12 Salin // KNF report number 816 by Chujo Kagakagari Takaya // Requested status: Kill on sight // Reason: smuggling H-Fuel

#13 AMES|(T)-Mercantis // KNF report number 816 by Chujo Kagakagari Takaya // Requested status: Kill on sight // Reason: smuggling plutonium

#14 Dino // KNF report number 823 by Daisa Ichiro_Shindö // Requested status: Kill on sight // Reason: ignoring direct order from KNF officer

#15 Claustrum // KNF report number 836 by Chusa Kenshin Aoki // Requested status: Kill on sight // Reason: smuggling

#16 Sea Storm // KNF (secondary fleet) report number 839 by Musashimaru Kano // Requested status: Kill on sight // Reason: insulting Kusari Emperor and Kusari Empire

#17 Andron // KNF report number 843 by Shōsa Kazuki Kato // Requested status: Kill on sight // Reason: supporting Bretonian Economy//trying to smuggle ore from Bretonia to Liberty via Kusari

#18 Vodosiosk // KNF report number 847 by Shōsa Kazuki Kato // Requested status: Kill on sight // Reason: smuggling counterfit software

#19 Nathan Drake // KNF report number 851 by Shōsa Kazuki Kato // Requested status: Kill on sight // Reason: breaking Bretonia/Kusari embargo

#20 General. // Allied forces report number 857 by Gamo Ujisato // Requested status: Kill on sight // Reason: smuggling military vehicles

#21 cabriolet // Allied forces report number 857 by Gamo Ujisato // Requested status: Kill on sight // Reason: smuggling nuclear devices

#22 Komoto // KNF report number 858 by Daisa Daiso Takata // Requested status: Kill on sight // Reason: Piracy

#23 siisco // Allied forces report number 859 by Aimi Ayaka // Requested status: Kill on sight // Reason: smuggling nuclear devices

#24 sass_ob2 // Allied forces report number 865 by Gamo Ujisato // Requested status: Kill on sight // Reason: smuggling counterfait software

#25 [S]-Horny.Cacodeamon // KNF report number 866 by Daisa Daiso Takata // Requested status: Kill on sight // Reason: smuggling deuterium

#26 Charly // Allied forces report number 868 by Gamo Ujisato // Requested status: Kill on sight // Reason: smuggling optronics

#27 RSH // Allied forces report number 868 by Gamo Ujisato // Requested status: Kill on sight // Reason: smuggling optronics

#28 Black.Market~3 // Allied forces report number 874 by Aoi Seigun // Requested status: Kill on sight // Reason: smuggling quantum multiplexors

#29 LoneDawg // KNF report number 875 by Daii Michishige Shigehito // Requested status: Kill on sight // Reason: breaking Bretonia-Kusari embargo

#30 Universal // KNF report number 905 by Shōsa Kazuki Kato // Requested status: Kill on sight // Reason: smuggling refugees

#31 Colosus // KNF report number 907 by Shõsa Kurosaki Takeshi // Requested status: Kill on sight // Reason: breaking Bretonia-Kusari embargo

#32 Pan40 // KNF report number 914 by Shōsa Kazuki Kato // Requested status: Kill on sight // Reason: smuggling

#33 Neongen // KNF report number 915 by Shōsa Shin Takeru // Current status: paid fine // Reason: smuggling military vehicles

>>>upload complete

[Image: comfooter.png]

Kusari Criminal Database - neongen - 11-09-2011

>>>Incoming Transmission<<<
To: Kusari State Police office
Ship ID: Neongen

hello Isoroku Akihito.

i was wondering why i'm on the list since i have talked with KNF Officer West, about it and got this feedback.

i have done what he asked of me.

Yours sincerely
Tom Zealot

<<<Transmission Terminated>>>

Kusari Criminal Database - Zukeenee - 11-09-2011

Transmit to: Unknown, Captain of the Neongen

Begin Transmission:

Konnichiwa, pilot.

You're in our database because we've received evidence that you've been smuggling military vehicles into the Tau systems. This is, quite clearly, in violation of the laws set by the Kusari Legal Codex. The laws within our Codex are non-negotiable. Failure to comply with Kusari's laws results in punishment.

However, it seems that communications between the KSP and the KNF have broken down a bit in the past few months. Trade and embargo violations are supposed to be handled by the KSP, but the KNF saw fit to take care of your case in standard fashion: "It's bad, so shoot it." Had the KSP been paying attention, you would have been given a fine and denied docking rights within Kusari. A somewhat lighter punishment, really.

As such, I'll be taking over your case from here, pilot. This was never meant to be handled by the KNF, anyway.

Now, transporting military vehicles into the Taus is perhaps the most heinous violation of Kusari's trade laws you could possibly commit. No doubt you're aware that Kusari is currently at war with Bretonia. For all we know, an unlicensed trader like yourself could be taking those vehicles to the Bretonians to aid in their effort to fight back our forces and deny us what's rightfully our territory. Needless to say, this is unacceptable. Because of this, I'm fining you [color=#FFCC00]Forty million credits
for your criminal activities. You can send the credits to [KSP]Kogane.Subako to clear your name. Failure to pay within seven days will cause us to mark your ship as an enemy of Kusari. Not only would you be denied docking rights in our space, but you would be shot on sight by all KSP and KNF forces. It's not a favorable outcome for either of us.

At the very least, your case has brought to light just how many liberties the KNF has taken with Kusari's law enforcement. I think it's time that I take a few of these other unresolved cases off their hands and deal with them properly. So thanks for that.

Kusari Criminal Database - neongen - 11-11-2011

>>>Incoming Transmission<<<
To: Kusari State Police office
Ship ID: Neongen
Capt. ID: Tom Zealot

good evening Chokan Tomimoto Tachiko.

i have just payed the 40m. i was asked to do, sorry for the delay but i have been haveing some troubles with my ships systems.

pleas let me know if there is anything else i can do for you.

Yours sincerely
Tom Zealot

<<<Transmission Terminated>>>

Kusari Criminal Database - Zukeenee - 11-12-2011

Transmit to: Tom Zealot, Captain of the Neongen

Begin Transmission:

[color=#FFFFFF]Arigato, captain. I've received evidence of your transaction, and I'll have the KNF remove your name from their list. In the future, please try to abide by all of our laws when trading in Kusari. Punishments for second-time offenders are much more severe.

Kusari Criminal Database - lukasz_r128a - 11-12-2011

[Image: comheader.png]

Comm ID: Isoroku Akihito
Transmission to: Tomimoto Tachiko, Chokan of the Kusari State Police; Tom Zealot, Captain of the Neongen

[Image: 2539p.jpg]

Konnichiwa! As it was requested by Kusari State Police status of captain of ship called Neogen was changed. Arigato for your cooperation captain. I hope that from now you will follow by rules of our legal codex.

[Image: comfooter.png]