Discovery Gaming Community
La Famille de la Brise de Mer to the IND - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: La Famille de la Brise de Mer to the IND (/showthread.php?tid=58413)

La Famille de la Brise de Mer to the IND - Pinko - 04-14-2011

*Incomming transmission*
From: La Veuve Noire~ [color=lightblue]La famille de La Brise de Mer
To: The IND
Subject: Are our dealings still valid?

Greetings, my old Sirian friends,

The family had to be disbanded some time ago due to internal struggles, but we are now rising from our ashes, determined to return stronger than ever. As I was looking through our archives, it seems we had made some deals in the past. I've only sent you this short communication to ask: are our dealings still valid, friends?

Signed,
La [color=pink]Veuve Noire

La Famille de la Brise de Mer to the IND - Tanker - 04-14-2011

[Image: winchester1.png]

Greetings Madam Noire,

It is a pleasure to hear from you again. Of course our agreements are still valid. We would never terminate any agreement without notifying the affected parties first. Let alone one as important as you. We are pleased that you have overcome your difficulties. How may we be of service to you? As you are aware, We do come across many different items in our travels. Please let us know if you have anything special in mind.

With Regards,

Jonathon Winchester III
President Pro-Tem
Independent Neuralnet Division

La Famille de la Brise de Mer to the IND - Pinko - 04-15-2011

*Incomming transmission*
From: La Veuve Noire~ [color=lightblue]La famille de La Brise de Mer
To: The IND
Subject: Other Sirian groups.

Greetings, my dear friends.

It's been good to hear from you in space, I hope you're doing fine. Now, I'd already have two request for you if you do not mind: a request to help us get into Sirius' black market, and a request to help us get in contact with Sirian mercenaries. If I understand, by your deals with us, you tend to do this kind of thing often, no? Anyway, I'm here to ask you if you'd know any other groups with a similar structure to ours, with holds onto the black markets of their respective Houses/territories. Possibly in ''Kusari'' or ''Bretonia'', I believe you call them. A group that is unrelated to the Outcasts in any way, as I cannot stand how they attempt so hard to infiltrate our people. To say the least, it is quite suspicious to my eyes.

Secondly, we'd need to be in contact with Sirian mercenaries to make sure we can get dirty jobs done outside Gallia, without having to get our own hands dirty. Of course, we'd have to trust them first, so we'll test their loyalty: we would give them mundane cleaning jobs to do in Gallia first.

Let me know if you can do something about these two requests.

Signed,
La [color=pink]Veuve Noire

La Famille de la Brise de Mer to the IND - Tanker - 04-15-2011

[Image: winchester1.png]

Greetings Madam Noire,

It is always good to hear from our friends in Gallia. It is possible that we might know someone that may be able to help you. In our business, moving hard to find specialty items or supplies, we normally do not ask exactly what our contacts do. You could use the old Earth saying "curiosity killed the cat". Bearing this in mind, I will initiate an introductory contact with two people who might be able to assist you. Once established, I will leave it up to you to decide if these contacts may be of service to you. The only thing I ask is that you keep any agreements you make strictly confidential.

With Regards,

Jonathon Winchester III
President Pro-Tem
Independent Neuralnet Division