Discovery Gaming Community
World of Tanks - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: World of Tanks (/showthread.php?tid=60778)

World of Tanks - ArmsAndLegs Guy - 08-07-2012

' Wrote:They vetoed it incase someone found a way to use it on Politicians. No one wants that. Things may actually get done in the world.

I am not saying the EU server is dumber or less skilled. I just think the player base is much younger, and as such cannot figure out team work as well. NA server at a certain time when all the kids are playing is same way. It is like the general IQ level just drops about 50%.
Also i think to many on EU server do not speak english, so when team mates call for assist, or try to offer advice they just do not understand it.
So Arms and legs guy. Your oppinion on T25/2 is it is worth getting? I got my hellcat Elite and thinking of getting T25/2. So far i see most get mauled, but i also see these same sit in open taking hits on sides, so not a good example of the tank, just the users lol.
I love my T25/2.

Think of it as a fatter heavier hellcat, and play it like that. It can take a beating compared to the hellcat, has good mobility, with a decent avg speed and a high topspeed, making you able to relocate fast. Fully upgraded it holds its own. Check the vids on my youtube channel, for how I play it.

World of Tanks - ryoken - 08-07-2012

A fun game, lots of hits and damage, but not a single kill lol.
http://www.mediafire.com/?7dad57q1n4h65jo
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x238/ry.../shot_001-1.jpg
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x238/ry.../shot_002-2.jpg

World of Tanks - Serpentis - 08-07-2012

Had a great game the other day, was one of the last survivors of my team, just positioned myself in a great spot and waited for the enemies last 4 tanks went to capture our base. Had taken out 4 others before, got real lucky against the remaining ones. All missed or scored tack hits while I took them down.

Lot's of laughs..

Fun times :3

World of Tanks - ryoken - 08-08-2012

A&L you forgot to mention how entire crew dies if hit by arty. lol. But i do love the gun depresion. Can even kill an ELC up against you. I am loving the T25/2. But it still needs the 105MM T25 gets just for the damage.

World of Tanks - Valinor - 08-08-2012

' Wrote:You can't compare the EU with the russian server. During the 7.5 test run one could clearly see that there's a lot of differences and I - for myself - ended up platooning with US fellows because they really knew what they were doing.
Oh boy, I've seen that myself a couple of times but frankly I think they just tried to copy a squad - can't recall the name though - that really is making progress with that. It's been two days since I ran into them the last time. You're sitting there thinking "Oh well, Marders. I'll get them down fast" and in the end my Easy 8 was blowing to dust.

I had the opposite experience, just to point how our the opinion of a single player is useless, mine included. Russians did manage to make tactics even without having to write about it in the chat.

And ryoken, what's your profile again?

World of Tanks - Loken - 08-08-2012

' Wrote:I am however sure that the only difference is that we have people from east europe using it to find friends, the love of their life or just keep speaking their language.
Siema )

World of Tanks - Fletcher - 08-08-2012

' Wrote:I love my T25/2.

Think of it as a fatter heavier hellcat, and play it like that. It can take a beating compared to the hellcat, has good mobility, with a decent avg speed and a high topspeed, making you able to relocate fast. Fully upgraded it holds its own. Check the vids on my youtube channel, for how I play it.
Still on first cannon and engine and it is a good tank. I haven't gotten many kills in it but its an excellent grinder against those heavier tanks if you know where to hit.:)

Using rammer, camo and binocular scope on it.

I REALLY need to grind for a M26 Pershing store bill... only got about 800,000.

World of Tanks - ryoken - 08-08-2012

' Wrote:And ryoken, what's your profile again?

EU it is warhalk, and on NA it is ryoken12.
EU i have only played about 150 games.
NA i am aroud 8500

World of Tanks - ... kur nubÄ—go? - 08-08-2012

' Wrote:I had the opposite experience, just to point how our the opinion of a single player is useless, mine included. Russians did manage to make tactics even without having to write about it in the chat.

That's a morale booster right there. It gives me hope that common sense can sometimes really be common.

Only two things I can draw this continental superiority of some player over others is the game popularity in the continent and still. The more popular the game is the more people of variuos backgrounds, ages and lulzyness comes equally. Second one would be language barrier. But after some battles you start to realize what ussaly works and what doesn't and you don't need much communication about that. Some quicker than others but still.

World of Tanks - Strobel - 08-08-2012

' Wrote:I had the opposite experience, just to point how our the opinion of a single player is useless, mine included. Russians did manage to make tactics even without having to write about it in the chat.

Maybe the MM just hates me then. Also this was the test server and I guess some people where just testing their tanks instead of giving a sh*t to the game itself.

' Wrote:I REALLY need to grind for a M26 Pershing store bill... only got about 800,000.

Well, guess you're already in the T20 though, we could go for Platoon if you'd like. And the M26 really is a nice tank if you're more than used to medium tanks. I for myself love mine.:)

' Wrote:The more popular the game is the more people of variuos backgrounds, ages and lulzyness comes equally. Second one would be language barrier. But after some battles you start to realize what ussaly works and what doesn't and you don't need much communication about that. Some quicker than others but still.

Thanks for pointing that out, it seemed that I've been blind regarding that matter.:yes: