Discovery Gaming Community
World of Tanks - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: World of Tanks (/showthread.php?tid=60778)

World of Tanks - Mao - 01-03-2012

This asks for an update! I R HAZ NEW TANKS LOL!
German garage:
  • VK2801 (Elite)
  • VK3001 (P)
  • Panther II
  • Lowe - Premium
  • PzJager I (Elite)
USA garage:
  • M3 Stuart (Elite)
  • M4A2E4 - Premium
  • T14 - Premium
  • T34
  • T25 AT
USSR garage (everything is elite):
  • T-127 - Premium
  • T-54
  • KV
  • KV-3
  • IS-4
  • IS-7
  • Obj. 212
  • Obj. 261

World of Tanks - Avalanche - 01-03-2012

Oh and, I absolutely HATE the KV Russian tank. Stupid tank. Not sure why me and my tin can of a tank get matched with something that if I fired 20 shots, 18 would bounce whilst he fired one shot, I'm dead from 100% health. Stupid. Plus, the side of the turret alone is the side of my hull. o.O

World of Tanks - Chico - 01-03-2012

I love my KV. Get the right gun and it can damage almost anything. KV-3 (just no), T34-85 (I love this thing), and SU-8.
German, I have a Tiger, Tiger P, Jagdpanzer, V3601H, Panther I and the little Pz^%$(£ (premium one)
M2 medium tank, T-14 (don't do it, even at half price) and Sherman M8.

Good game for a blast. Premium tanks were bought when at half price (both of them) cos I'm a cheapskate and have very little gold.

World of Tanks - Fletcher - 01-10-2012

World of Tanks - Irwin - 01-11-2012

If anyone here's interested, a WoT bonus code thingy came with a keyboard I got for Christmas, it's for setting up a new account, gives some bonus gold or some such. I've no use for it, so if anyone doesn't have World of Tanks, and is interested in trying it out, I've no problems giving you the code, talk to me via PM or Skype if you want it! : D

Edit: Given to Pilgrim. <3

World of Tanks - NixOlympica - 01-11-2012

' Wrote:If anyone here's interested, a WoT bonus code thingy came with a keyboard I got for Christmas, it's for setting up a new account, gives some bonus gold or some such. I've no use for it, so if anyone doesn't have World of Tanks, and is interested in trying it out, I've no problems giving you the code, talk to me via PM or Skype if you want it! : D
PMed on skype :ylove:

World of Tanks - Fletcher - 01-11-2012

If anyone wants to tank, my tag is CrazyWelshy.

World of Tanks - Mao - 01-11-2012

[Image: th_shot_001-1.jpg]
[Image: th_shot_002-1.jpg]
[Image: th_shot_003-1.jpg]

With a french tank:unsure:

World of Tanks - Fletcher - 01-11-2012

World of Tanks - Soban - 01-15-2012

One of the best piece of crap ever coded. You work hard to get a new tank and paf you have crap cannon and you have to loose and get killed until the tank is full again. The precision is also something i will never understand, the whole enemy tank is on the circle I'm immobile, the cercle was at is tiny position since 5s, the guys was at 100m without moving. And I tk a guy 5m next him with a 0.3 precision cannon... Thanks random var. Also If you don't pay the premium thing it's hard as hell to get to tier 10 tank. The community ingame is the same as here but there they can freely insult other ppl.

That was the dark side of this game.