Discovery Gaming Community
World of Tanks - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: World of Tanks (/showthread.php?tid=60778)

World of Tanks - ryoken - 08-21-2012

The Duck was only tank i knew that actually slowed down on flat terrain, and almost stopped trying to go up a hill. Sure it has great armour for its tier, but i found most times fight was over before you got there. My Marder loves them though. So easy to hit, and kill. I got a skin that makes it look totally like a duck.

World of Tanks - BriefMortal - 08-21-2012

Ok guys, I need some advice. Most of my tanks are tier 6 now and I'm having a lot of trouble finding the money to keep them running. So I decided I needed to get me a Tier 8 premium to help fund my other tanks. Only I don't know which one to get. Any suggestions? There are a number of deals on in the gift shop right now, most of the stuff in them is the same but the four Tier 8s are like this, from cheapest to most expensive:

JgTiger 8.8cm and 1500 gold
Lowe
T34 and 500 gold
IS-6 and 1000 gold

World of Tanks - ryoken - 08-21-2012

Well my LOWE makes cash like crazy, and i love it. I have also heard the JT.88 makes great cash, but do not have one as i have the real JT. T34 is ok, but you need a map to hull down or it dies easy, and i heard the IS6 is just crap.
I would go LOWE. I has a gun that can pen anything including 10s, and is very accurate.

World of Tanks - Mao - 08-21-2012

Wait for the 24th. They'll add some new and better gifts.

World of Tanks - ryoken - 08-22-2012

Victory!
Battle: South Coast August-21-12 6:49:39 PM
Vehicle: 105 leFH18B2
Experience received: 2,162 (x2 for the first victory each day)
Credits received: 43,552
Battle Achievements: Master Gunner

You want cash? Get this cheap little bugger, it makes tons.

http://www.mediafire.com/?yguqd2jzv5wacyz

World of Tanks - Gentlefood - 08-22-2012

The JagdTiger 8.8 can make ~50k on an average match. Its gun can penn anything you see, so long as you know the tanks weakspots and aim for them. (Max you'll see is a tier 9) The gun itself has an amazing RoF as well as accuracy letting the JagdTiger function as a good sniper, and to a degree flanker.

What a lot of people make the mistake of is thinking the 120mm strength is the front of the tank, while in fact its the superstructure(The 'locked' turret). If you hull down with it you'll bounce almost anything you face.

I love my JagdTiger 8.8 as its a slightly faster turning and slightly undergunned(not really) JagdTiger.

I've never played with the Lowe, but from what I've seen the gun is amazing, but its a glass cannon style tank.

World of Tanks - Tomtomrawr - 08-22-2012

' Wrote:Ok guys, I need some advice. Most of my tanks are tier 6 now and I'm having a lot of trouble finding the money to keep them running. So I decided I needed to get me a Tier 8 premium to help fund my other tanks. Only I don't know which one to get. Any suggestions? There are a number of deals on in the gift shop right now, most of the stuff in them is the same but the four Tier 8s are like this, from cheapest to most expensive:

JgTiger 8.8cm and 1500 gold
Lowe
T34 and 500 gold
IS-6 and 1000 gold
You should've bought a Type-59 when they put it back on sale in the gift shop. Epic tank, a lot of fun, good for money making.

I've grown bored of the game now. I'm tired of them adding so many new tanks.

I'm looking forward to World of Warplanes though, which will be faster paced.

World of Tanks - Aurigae - 08-22-2012

There was this one battle today that I decided to turn into a ragecomic. Never did any WoT ones but hey, I had a good laugh in that fight.

[Image: pmL1Q.jpg]

World of Tanks - wmsandwmf - 08-22-2012

Epic.

World of Tanks - Junes - 08-22-2012

xD Nice one Aurigae.

I've grown bored of it a little as well. Whether they camp with heavy tanks or charge like mad with middle tanks, sometimes the obvious fails of teammates make you lose motivation for the game...