Discovery Gaming Community
World of Tanks - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: World of Tanks (/showthread.php?tid=60778)

RE: World of Tanks - ryoken - 10-11-2012

I think People knock the T25/2 because it does not have great armour or the 105MM the T25AT has. But it is agile/quick for it's tier, and angled right will bounce alot.
Hmmm now that i am back from a 4000 mile drive I think i shall go play mine. Hell i am already seeing double anywayConfused

RE: World of Tanks - Dashiell - 10-12-2012

A mate of mine bought a Jumbo sherman a while back. He convinced me to get one as well. what a hilarious tank. especially when you re top tier. you can bounce quite a lot when you use your frontal armor.

We had a game in Himmelsdorf last night. we drove side-by-side through the usual 'TD alley' and just plowed aside all the defenders while charging them head on Cool

RE: World of Tanks - SparkyRailgun - 10-12-2012

Jumbos are a nightmare, speaking as someone on their outside of their armour. Tongue

RE: World of Tanks - ryoken - 10-12-2012

They must have changed the Jumbo's MM since i played it when it first came out. Back then it faced 9's alot, and was just raped from any angle. Maybe i should go re-buy mine now.

RE: World of Tanks - Dashiell - 10-13-2012

MM is quite friendly to it now. You still have the occasional 'OSHI-'. but thats true for every tank in the game.

Tiger P Golden Joystick Tank event 8 kills Siegfried Line Assault battle SEA server - ArmsAndLegs Guy - 10-13-2012

Just because there is a prize for its killing, doesn't mean that the Golden Joystick tank will be sitting back and hiding.

On the contrary, it will go into harms way to inflict as much damage as possible, in order to let its team members support it so they can earn the 200 gold, in case it survives, AND let the red team have a chance of killing it, to earn the reward of 500 gold to the killer of the Golden Joystick tank.

In this battle, the green team rose to the challenge, and used the opportunity to flank the red team, while they were busy trying to find the Golden Joystick tank. They lost 8 tanks to the Golden Joystick tank, making it easy for the green team to win the battle.

As usual, available in 1080p HD for the full gory details.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cOjGtl0f7E

Victory!
Battle: Siegfried Line 13. oktober 2012 21:51:19
Vehicle: PzKpfw VI Tiger (P)
Experience received: 1.725
Credits received: 37.578
Battle Achievements: Radley-Walters's medal, Top Gun, Sniper, Reaper

RE: World of Tanks - Junes - 10-14-2012

So, what am I doing wrong that I lose 65% of the battles in my Löwe? By trend I win the ones I'm in the top of the list, thus, can contribute more to the outcome than the ones which are dominated by tier 9/10. Maybe someone could give me a few tips on how to drive German heavies other than the stuff I read on the web. I haven't been driving Tiger and alike before Löwe, sadly.

T28 Prototype 5 kills 5072 damage dealt Erlenberg Assault battle NA server - ArmsAndLegs Guy - 10-15-2012

The slow lumbering hulk of metal called the T28-Prototype just keeps on growing on me.
The amount of damage it can dish out during a battle keeps surprising me.
5072 points of damage dealt, which is almost the same as the rest of the team dealt in total, while annihilating the enemy tanks.

As usual, available in 1080p HD, for the full gory details

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGcSj91nib4

Victory!
Battle: Erlenberg 14. oktober 2012 21:39:46
Vehicle: T28 Prototype
Experience received: 3.012 (x2 for the first victory each day)
Credits received: 56.466

RE: World of Tanks - Valinor - 10-15-2012

(10-14-2012, 11:56 PM)Junes Wrote: So, what am I doing wrong that I lose 65% of the battles in my Löwe? By trend I win the ones I'm in the top of the list, thus, can contribute more to the outcome than the ones which are dominated by tier 9/10. Maybe someone could give me a few tips on how to drive German heavies other than the stuff I read on the web. I haven't been driving Tiger and alike before Löwe, sadly.

Hard to say, the most common mistake is probably rushing in.

The best advice is to watch some good replays and videos with it.

RE: World of Tanks - Dashiell - 10-15-2012

0_0

Proto can blast straight through the frontal armor of an IS4?

wanz haz.

Anyone here aside form A&L have a T28 Proto? I need a good credit maker.
I dont play premium. Is the proto a good money maker or will it just bankrupt me?

Im asking cuz Im interested in getting one but I just heard horror stories about losing tons of money, getting istakilled and a useless 120mm gun.