Discovery Gaming Community
World of Tanks - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: World of Tanks (/showthread.php?tid=60778)

World of Tanks - Fletcher - 01-31-2012

World of Tanks - VoluptaBox - 01-31-2012

Gonna watch that with much interest, as I have just elited the Chaffee <3

World of Tanks - Fletcher - 01-31-2012

Likewise, I'm getting mixed results, but earlier I managed to snipe an E-50 and a T-95 up the bum.

World of Tanks - VoluptaBox - 02-01-2012

Enjoyed that Chaffee match, well played;). Here's another replay. I was surprised by how bouncy the AMX M4 and how fast it can turn it's turret.

World of Tanks - Fletcher - 02-01-2012

' Wrote:Enjoyed that Chaffee match, well played;). Here's another replay. I was surprised by how bouncy the AMX M4 and how fast it can turn it's turret.
You have incredibly erratic driving, and not in a good sense. Sure you need to be erratic, but you were dangerously so that you weren't paying attention to your surroundings, or allied tanks. Many times you nearly tracked yourself or caused damage to yourself.

Though it is still a good run, that KV in the end... what was he thinking? Then again, was he? That AMX M4 is dangerous and almost scout proof. Its gun isn't great, but its turret traverse speed and sloped armour prove to be a force to be reckoned with. Arty is the only true counter.

If you hopped in a Chaffee, or even an M5 to get one, you'd be in big trouble.

World of Tanks - VoluptaBox - 02-01-2012

Well, you should really see me drive a JagdTiger :3-

I really do drive like a madman :laugh:.

But, at least, I delayed them long enough to allow my allies to capture the base.

World of Tanks - Crackpunch - 02-02-2012

45k away from the E-50. Once it's researched I can sell my Panther II and buy my E-75.

Tier 5 grinding makes money quick, so hopefully not long before I'll have the E-50 too.

World of Tanks - ryoken - 02-02-2012

' Wrote:45k away from the E-50. Once it's researched I can sell my Panther II and buy my E-75.

Tier 5 grinding makes money quick, so hopefully not long before I'll have the E-50 too.

The E-50 is a pain in ass when you first get it. Need 100K exp just to make it on par with Panther II, and another 100k for fully loaded.

I have no idea why people love the chaffee. I hated it, and i kill them with ease. I seldom miss, and paper armour. First shot in track, and it is toast as entire team will then pound it. 1 on1 with equal tier it is fine, but 90% of the time it faces 8-10s.

World of Tanks - Soban - 02-02-2012

Oh god the match making sucks... Today we eradicate a swarm of 7 T-59... Thanks our good team.

replay here

And I finally begin to enjoy the Su-152. Finally

Again a nice one : here, but it's easier when you are the top 1 one the list:)

And Fletcher, you show me to not underestimate the Chaffee .

World of Tanks - Fletcher - 02-02-2012

' Wrote:And Fletcher, you show me to not underestimate the Chaffee .
Smart boy.

If you see me driving one, pray my luck is bad. I'm getting very good with it, but my timing on when to move still needs training.

EDIT: Can't wait to 100% my crew to repairs, Chaffee does seem vulnerable to module damage, especially fire now that I think about it.