Discovery Gaming Community
World of Tanks - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: World of Tanks (/showthread.php?tid=60778)

World of Tanks - 11of10 - 02-08-2012

' Wrote:Sorry but there is a reason why Chaffe is balanced like tier 7 heavy.
Also, if you meet an idiot that uses AP shells with the 152mm then no wonder. That cannon is artilery gun, its meant to use HE rounds and thanks to Wolverine's open turret its instakill...

Actually, M-10 152mm howitzer has 110mm penetration with AP, and 86mm with HE... you CAN pen a lot of stuff with that. The other thing is accuracy of the damned thing... I had moments when on El Haluf I almost shot base to base and scored 2 hits on an IS, 1 on Jagdpanther (one shot kill... lovely thing) and besides that bullied a lot of other things... that gun really shines with 111% crew (100+vents)...

Also, Hi guys, long time no see, see you in Texas system, or maybe on Himmelsdorf;)

World of Tanks - ryoken - 02-08-2012

KVs are great, but to many go in open where they can get circled. Hug building/edge of map/rocks and so on. See a fast rusher put your back to something so they cannot circle you. Anything can circle kill a KV(except maybe the tier 5 french tanks). I been playing mine lately with stock turret, and 76 MM or mini DERP. Having a ball with it.

World of Tanks - Fletcher - 02-08-2012

KV's are useless to me, they're moving barns. I've even killed one with the AMX40 head on, all its shots bounced and I was just sitting in my metal duck going "Why is this happening?".

Never liked the KV, hated it, sold it.

Also, Tier V French tanks are more than capable of killing it, just not really head on.

' Wrote:KV's are useless to me, they're moving barns. I've even killed one with the AMX40 head on, all its shots bounced and I was just sitting in my metal duck going "Why is this happening?".

Never liked the KV, hated it, sold it.

Also, Tier V French tanks are more than capable of killing it, just not really head on.

If a KV bounced 107 or 152 off a duck he was a moron using auto aim more then likely. I have 1 shot DERPd a crap load of DUCKs. My duck has been 1 shoted by them to.
I even kill Ducks with the 76MM. People do not know how to use a KV. It is not a frontline tank unless it is top tier. It is a support tank. Go alone and your just dead in it.

World of Tanks - Fletcher - 02-08-2012

Aye, the amount of idiots I've come across is amazing, although I do see some very deadly KV's because nobody pressures them enough. Aka, rush him when he reloads his derp gun. NOBODY BUT ME DOES THIS! When I do however, I usually don't notice the camping bugger in a bush waiting for me...

' Wrote:Aye, the amount of idiots I've come across is amazing, although I do see some very deadly KV's because nobody pressures them enough. Aka, rush him when he reloads his derp gun. NOBODY BUT ME DOES THIS! When I do however, I usually don't notice the camping bugger in a bush waiting for me...

LOL you said it. KV fires, and for some reason 5 tanks around corner stay hidden instead of rushing it while it takes 30 secs to reload. Always pisses me off to see that.

World of Tanks - Manuel Smith - 02-08-2012

delete this post please:P

World of Tanks - Corsair - 02-10-2012

I played it back in the beta and it was pretty meh. Is it worth re-downloading?

World of Tanks - Fletcher - 02-10-2012

Of course it is, there are also British tanks in the pipeline too, I can't wait to drive a Cromwell or a Centurion tank!:D

World of Tanks - ryoken - 02-10-2012

' Wrote:Of course it is, there are also British tanks in the pipeline too, I can't wait to drive a Cromwell or a Centurion tank!:D

Ummmmm.... Centurion...Drools. And since WoTs go into 60"s we will probably get the sweet Centurions.