Discovery Gaming Community
World of Tanks - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: World of Tanks (/showthread.php?tid=60778)

World of Tanks - VoluptaBox - 03-09-2012

Fletcher, I swear, the usual lucker :|

Picture me, in that situation with the Hummel. I can guarantee, that he would have shot me, and made me go kboom. If he couldn't do enough damage with that simple shot (ie, GW Panther vs my E50) my ammo rack would explode. If even that wouldn't do it (got shot by a GW Tiger on my IS7 in a similar situation, ammo rack exploded, I was left with some 200 HP) I would get set on fire and burn to death. Just my usual luck <.<

And Ryo, that was a good game. But I could never play the way you do. I need to always push forward, and never stop. I couldn't camp that way <.<. Now saving cash for the VKP too (basically need the full 3.5 millions for it) and can't wait to buy it. Even if, the stock grind with the short 10.5 scares me :V

World of Tanks - Fletcher - 03-09-2012

I am possibly one of the luckiest tankers alive, no wonder I have a zero accident record on the road with my car:P

Still, can't believe that Panther II! I should have turned to engage that PZ III/IV a lot sooner, I laughed so much when I one shotted him on the move after the Panther.

World of Tanks - ryoken - 03-09-2012

' Wrote:And Ryo, that was a good game. But I could never play the way you do. I need to always push forward, and never stop. I couldn't camp that way <.<. Now saving cash for the VKP too (basically need the full 3.5 millions for it) and can't wait to buy it. Even if, the stock grind with the short 10.5 scares me :V

Yup most times i go hill and around, but watching team i knew we would need some defence. I can play both ways. I just look to see what team is doing first, and try to fill the hole. Sadly alot of times i end up 1 on3-4 alone and get mauled. But if team wins the time i delay still works.
Also yeah your first 40-50 games will be painful, but you should have the 12.8 from your E75 right? If so just need tracks.

PS. I am grinding 10.5mil for the T34/Jagtiger/T95 right now lol. Just got AMX13/75 so kinda broke.

World of Tanks - VoluptaBox - 03-09-2012

I never played E75. Nor Tiger II (I do have it unlocked). So I don't even have the long 10.5. Gonna be painful..

World of Tanks - Soban - 03-10-2012

The awesome moment when you saved the day. So priceless : link
We begin to loose it with a 7 to 0 and we finally raped them. (also special thx to the humel)

World of Tanks - ryoken - 03-10-2012

' Wrote:I never played E75. Nor Tiger II (I do have it unlocked). So I don't even have the long 10.5. Gonna be painful..

Thats right it was Crack that had the E75. Yeah your in for a painful grind. I did it, and hated it.

World of Tanks - Cornelius_Sula - 03-10-2012

Great game, im playin it from as far back as beta version started.
havin in my garage 15 tanks of varius tiers. favorite tank? probably Pzkfw IV or leopard . I play only german tanks. Its great game but... i doesent have this RP depth so i play more freelancer than WOT.

World of Tanks - Dashiell - 03-11-2012

Is it just me or do you no longer get a bit of free exp. when a fight is finished?

World of Tanks - SparkyRailgun - 03-11-2012

I love leading loltraktor hordes to victory.
Fill the battlefield with the smouldering hulks of our obliterated hulls, so they cannot retreat!

World of Tanks - VoluptaBox - 03-11-2012

' Wrote:Is it just me or do you no longer get a bit of free exp. when a fight is finished?

o.O. I still do..

' Wrote:I love leading loltraktor hordes to victory.
Fill the battlefield with the smouldering hulks of our obliterated hulls, so they cannot retreat!

There's a chat for disco/wot players. Want in? (that is unless you already are in, it wouldn't be the first time <.<)