Discovery Gaming Community
World of Tanks - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: World of Tanks (/showthread.php?tid=60778)

World of Tanks - 11of10 - 03-11-2012

skype chat volupta? Toss me in: hammerhead710026

World of Tanks - ArmsAndLegs Guy - 03-12-2012

' Wrote:Is it just me or do you no longer get a bit of free exp. when a fight is finished?
Thats just you. The rest of the players get 5 % of the earned XP added as well as Free XP, from each battle.

A&L-Guy

World of Tanks - ArmsAndLegs Guy - 03-12-2012

' Wrote:But I got like 20k cash right now ._.

20K credits.. Damn.. I have 20 million at the moment..

:D

A&L-Guy

World of Tanks - SparkyRailgun - 03-12-2012

' Wrote:There's a chat for disco/wot players. Want in? (that is unless you already are in, it wouldn't be the first time <.<)

Does it come with free credits?
I'm so poor. [Image: 50oc3o.gif]
Sure, throw me in there; striketheory
Depending on the level of spam, I may stay, or I may not.:P

World of Tanks - Slartibartfast - 03-12-2012

Salt to my gaping monetary wound. :smile2:

I'm about to get to the magical 2 million mark, so I can buy the T-44. Question is, should I buy that or should I wait somewhat and get me an IS-3? I know it's all very subjective, but I'd appreciate your opinions - which one do you reckon I should go for? Which one is more fun to play and which one is less expensive to play? I reckon the T-44 is less heavy-hitting on the bank, since already the IS-2 122 shells cost 1k per pop, which does make money farming somewhat more challenging...

World of Tanks - Fletcher - 03-12-2012

I've faced both in my Chaffee, while both are dangerous, the IS-3 is VERY dangerous since it combines armour, speed and firepower into one bouncy bugger to kill. For a heavy it has a relatively low profile too which can help, but defensively, it won't.

World of Tanks - VoluptaBox - 03-12-2012

Saving cash for the Pershing ;d

And Nibbs:

I think you're better off with the IS3. Shells are more expensive, but you also deal a hell lot more damage. I think it's more profitable than the T44. And a lot more fun <3

World of Tanks - Fletcher - 03-12-2012

I want a Pershing so badly, I'm only on the M4A2E8 though... and only got 250k to my name.

World of Tanks - ryoken - 03-12-2012

' Wrote:Saving cash for the Pershing ;d

And Nibbs:

I think you're better off with the IS3. Shells are more expensive, but you also deal a hell lot more damage. I think it's more profitable than the T44. And a lot more fun <3

' Wrote:I want a Pershing so badly, I'm only on the M4A2E8 though... and only got 250k to my name.

Pershing is fun with top gun. It will eat Type 59s. I just hated the T-20 grind to gt it. T-20 is paper armour that faces 9-10s most games.

As for IS3 or T-44? depends if you like meds or heavies more. IS3 hits harder, but T-44 hits faster, and is alot more agile. T-44 and Type59 are pretty much equal tanks. So just ask yourself if you want IS4/IS7 or T54?

World of Tanks - Fletcher - 03-13-2012

Finally uploaded a replay with Youtube, doubt I'd do it again. Here it is:
Near Perfect Game M24 Chaffee - A World of Tanks Replay