Discovery Gaming Community
World of Tanks - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: World of Tanks (/showthread.php?tid=60778)

World of Tanks - SparkyRailgun - 05-17-2012

I can't help but feel that if you're playing random matches you have little right to complain about your teammates.

If you're not then my apologies.
If you are... Suck it up.:P

World of Tanks - ryoken - 05-18-2012

' Wrote:I can't help but feel that if you're playing random matches you have little right to complain about your teammates.

If you're not then my apologies.
If you are... Suck it up.:P

If we cannot complain about the retards we get on our teams? Then really. What use are retards really?

A bad team is a bad team, but sometimes you get an entire team of retards, and IMO they should all be put to death.
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x238/ry...12/shot_105.jpg
look at the stats of players in this game for example. My friends 9 year old son has a 980 score, so it is not hard to get in yellow which is average rating.

World of Tanks - SparkyRailgun - 05-18-2012

I don't even know what my score is (probably not great), but that doesn't stop me from having fun in the game.
Nothing annoys me more than people screaming about a crappy team during a game (out of game, such as here, it's eh).

Sure, it gets a little annoying when one of your tanks simply won't lose that x2 exp, but that's about the sum of it.

Now don't get me wrong, I love to win matches, and try my best (for what that's worth) to win them. But even if I'm total crap, does that give you the right to call me a retard?

I have nothing against you ryoken, but please grow up.

If random matches are that big of a problem for you, organise a company or a clan to play with; then a ****ty team is your own problem.

EDIT: I dunno how to check score, but my Win percentage is 47%, so not great.

The stat score is a rating of win/loss, hit percentage/ damage done/ kills / medals and so on. So a low win rate alone will not mean you are bad.
I have no issue with losing, i have issue with idiot players that see 10 enemies on 1 side of map, and still sit on other claiming they are defending it. Or when entire team runs 1 way, and then all stop to snipe at a single hidden tank, while other team go's to cap. Now we are all unlucky sometimes, amd some players are as i mentioned with my friend 9 years old. But a retard is a retard, and i did a test on EU server where 30 games i did not shoot, but just found a spot to hide, and i still got a stat score over 700. So if under 700 stat score? Well your worse then a bot, and hence a retard IMO.
To get that low a stat score you need to miss every shot, or shoot team mates.
Not sure if you play EU or NA. I play both. For some reason EU has a general stat average of about 60-70% of NA server. Maybe lag, or more kids who knows. But after 100 games there i got over 1K easy, and that is with T14/marder/BT-2 and teir 1s only. So people who claim low games means bad stats? lol i think not. Bad player means bad stats.
Now i tried the Clan route once, i left it after a week. Sitting for hours to get 1 game is just useless.

World of Tanks - Crackpunch - 05-18-2012

Got the E-50 recently. Don't try to play it without the 1,200HP engine.

Still stock apart from the engine and doing not too bad.

' Wrote:Got the E-50 recently. Don't try to play it without the 1,200HP engine.

Still stock apart from the engine and doing not too bad.

Yup was not a great tank until top engine. I was debating going back to my Panther II, and then i got engine, and now i love the E-50.

World of Tanks - Valinor - 05-18-2012

Ehhhh, some of us also met those lovely Lowe players that started playing only with those tanks. Once i met a Lowe with less than 1k battles, and 392 efficiency.. sadly it was also top tier.

Efficiency is calculated considering
Average destroyed in the battle
Average damage in the battle
Average spotted in the battle
Average defense points in the battle
Average captured points in the battle

You can check yours here http://wot-news.com/index.php/stat/calc/en

Also, there are some new gift offers that may be interesting for those who have yet to try how it is to play with a premium account. Not sure if the offer is on the NA server or not

http://worldoftanks.eu/news/2420-new-offers-gift-shop/

Aaaaaand, i think the only factor that increase the number of idiots met in your team is related to the number of players in that cluster. The NA one, being the smaller one, should get less (max 45k players as far as i remember), then EU one (reached recently 100k players) and RUS one (over 600k).

World of Tanks - Slartibartfast - 05-18-2012

Apparently, I have a 1043 efficiency rating, so I'm completely average. Not as if I didn't know that before anyhow :cool:

We are the 43%!

World of Tanks - Crackpunch - 05-18-2012

I have 1159.54 which puts me at the upper end of average. Although, given equal tanks and terrain advantages, I'm confident I can beat virtually anyone in a duel.

Problem is: it doesn't take into account the amount of gold spent and how it is utilised. I find whenever I play premium I get into at least twice as many winning matches where I perform better (yes I know premium gives you 50% more xp and credits). So if there is some sort of premium player favouritism in MM, those who spend the most are going to have higher stats than those who choose to not buy gold. Then there's the ability to avoid bad/stock tanks with free xp. Oh and don't forget those madmen who use gold rounds in pub matches.

World of Tanks - Cornelius_Sula - 05-18-2012

Well i am rather supprised by my results Efficiency rating 1252.74

I'm good player :lol:see ya and if u read in wot ''I drive hetzer for fun, come to my gun'' its me trollin around :rolleyes: