Discovery Gaming Community
World of Tanks - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: World of Tanks (/showthread.php?tid=60778)

World of Tanks - Valinor - 05-19-2012

' Wrote:Apparently, I have a 1043 efficiency rating, so I'm completely average. Not as if I didn't know that before anyhow :cool:

We are the 43%!

Probably more than average, considering that what i usually meet have around 700-800 in low tiers (under tier 9 that's it). On high tier battles on the other hand, most of tanks are over 1000.

This was lovely: http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/564/wor...20120518224.png

Now i have 1558.6. Since i got premium again, it is increasing once again.

World of Tanks - Bloody Reverb - 05-19-2012

Yesterday i was in total..bad team...they didnt killed anyone!!!
Before they killed someone..only me and my friend have stayed alive. At least I got 9 kills and my friend 4 (damn that grille!)
Oh and one smal problem...
Why enemy scouts hate me and scream that i am cheater? q.q
I am just simple Su-100...
They try to circle around me..with thoose T-50, T-50-2 etc...but i get them...

Now seriously...they all scream.."cheater, you cant rotate so fast with that!!"
q.q

Note: To everyone who ...will chalenge me with light tanks...please dont say i am cheater!!! q.q

<div align="right]<Clutch braking>

World of Tanks - VoluptaBox - 05-19-2012

' Wrote:Now i have 1558.6. Since i got premium again, it is increasing once again.

I thought, due to the way it's calculated, that premium made no difference on one's efficiency :/

No idea what mine is, last I checked it was 1.400 or something. I tend to be very careless when playing, so I'd say surprisingly high (expected less; most of my matches are zergrushes or "falalal" or Rambo. The only good matches I have are when playing with Valinor. If I die early then I have to wait for him:D).

Regardless, haven't played for the past weeks.

Broke my laptop, so no WoT for me for a while Q_Q

You guys have fun :ylove:

World of Tanks - ryoken - 05-19-2012

Anything over 1K is good IMO. I am curently 1410. Also yeah i seen a few LOWEs with a 3-500 stat score trying to tell others how to play. I lol everytime.
SU-100 spins like a top if not moving, so yeah the T-50-2 guys always yell foul because they cannot pwn a TD, but that TD will pwn them with 1 hit usually. I killed 2 T-50-2's 1 shot other day with my T-95 using HE rounds, and both yelled i was cheating. Not my fault they were both close enough for 1 shot between them to splash both.
Now back on stats. Anyone here ever see one of those lovely teir 10 guys with like a 400 score? I cringe when i see that as my top player. As to be that bad, you know it is a kid, or someone who is just a lolwut that thinks it is funny to charge in and die.

World of Tanks - SparkyRailgun - 05-26-2012

Decided I might go up the line for a Maus, since I wasn't really aiming for any heavies (since I scrapped the French Heavy line, dear god that sucked).

Got my little Pz38t which I haven't had since I first started playing WoT, and figured my only hope in this match was to maybe act as a meatshield for the others... Did a little better than that.

World of Tanks - Dashiell - 05-26-2012

Again the idiocy/ rerardedness and sheer dumbness of the WoT players shocks me.

Im stuck with my grille because a T50 rams himself to death against my side. (after my entire team did -nothing- to stop him) So my grille is stuck between a tree and the T50 wreack and im stuck. I ask 4 times for someone to knock over the tree. no one does. no F-ing one. Not even a response. bunch of mute lemmings.

Then an enemy M5 breaks through (again, go team! *cough*) and kills me.

'omg arty, y u no run away?'

at that point I was ready to throw the pc outta the window and commit genocide. a race which produces organisms so daft as these has no right to live Q_Q

World of Tanks - Crackpunch - 05-27-2012

Pic

I like the Tiger P.

World of Tanks - Junes - 06-02-2012

Started playing a few days ago... I must say, it is hard in the beginning, especially if you have to perpetually fight against tier 7 tanks in your T-28 pile of sh33t. Welp, it might get better after a while.

Edit: Did that efficiency rating, mine is 846.15, oh well.

World of Tanks - Gentlefood - 06-03-2012

' Wrote:Started playing a few days ago... I must say, it is hard in the beginning, especially if you have to perpetually fight against tier 7 tanks in your T-28 pile of sh33t. Welp, it might get better after a while.

Edit: Did that efficiency rating, mine is 846.15, oh well.

Good lord this.

World of Tanks - Dashiell - 06-03-2012

Guys, when playing a german tank, play Panzerlied in the background.

seriously.