Discovery Gaming Community
World of Tanks - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: World of Tanks (/showthread.php?tid=60778)

World of Tanks - Fletcher - 06-26-2012

Got a Hetzer yesterday, still on stock gun and it isn't terrible.

Now, I Hetz with all the rest!

World of Tanks - M1cha37 - 06-27-2012

i played, and got a tank lvl 6, now i dont play it anymore, becouse must spend much time to get better tanks.

World of Tanks - Fletcher - 06-27-2012

Stick to the German Tier III tank destroyer, the Marder II, very fun tank.:D Cheap, accurate, great cannon firing angle.

World of Tanks - ryoken - 06-27-2012

' Wrote:Stick to the German Tier III tank destroyer, the Marder II, very fun tank.:D Cheap, accurate, great cannon firing angle.

Yeah the Marder just rocks. 19 tanks in my hanger, and Marder is still 1 of them.
As for the Hetzer. They actually fixed it in 7.0. before that is sucked. Was slower, turned horibly, and faced teir 6's all the time.Was almost always at bottom. Now the gave it another engine, made it more agile, and fixed the MM for it. So now it is a great little beast. Use the DERP on it, and it rocks all it meets.
The new teir IV french TD is basically same as Hetzer, but slower, and less sloped armour.

Hetzer is alright so far, still got the stock gun on it but best engine and suspension. Cannon is pretty accurate, and I'm so not used to shots bouncing from equal tiers... and above:D

I bounced a few KV-2 and Stug-III shells:P They called me a hacker when I planted an AP into their weakspot and torched them.:lol:

World of Tanks - SparkyRailgun - 06-27-2012

' Wrote:Stick to the German Tier III tank destroyer, the Marder II, very fun tank.:D Cheap, accurate, great cannon firing angle.

Yesss, I was somewhat disappointed with my Hetzer, but it's still basically stock so we'll see.

In other news, I'm having heaps of fun on my M10 with the 10cm.

And, a match where I scored six kills has reignited my faith in the Grille, after my less than exciting start with it.

World of Tanks - M1cha37 - 06-27-2012

maybe i will start to play again!

World of Tanks - ryoken - 06-27-2012

' Wrote:maybe i will start to play again!

You should. They fixed alot of balance issues, added alot of new tanks, and new skills, new maps, and new types of games. Soon they are even going to add physics. Which will be fun as no way in hell a T-50-2/T-50/Chaffee can turn so sharp at top speed without making crew splat on inside of tank from the G's they are taking without any restraints. Or tanks ramming 70KPH into a rock, and insta stopping. Entire crew would be jelly.
Point of advice though. If you have a choice of NA/EU servers? Go NA. I play both, and NA player base is far more skilled, and alot less TKrs for some unknown reason.

' Wrote:Yesss, I was somewhat disappointed with my Hetzer, but it's still basically stock so we'll see.

In other news, I'm having heaps of fun on my M10 with the 10cm.

And, a match where I scored six kills has reignited my faith in the Grille, after my less than exciting start with it.
M10 with its 105mm High Explosive Cannon is great fun! Sure its not a long range sniper compared to the brutally reliable 76mm, but where is the fun in chipping away at equal tier tanks when you can blast everything to hell!

You can also equip that same 105mm cannon on a M4 Sherman, and the M4A3E8 Sherman! Meaning, three tanks with one shot capabilities on light tanks, arty and some tank destroyers. (Looks at the Hetzers).

' Wrote:maybe i will start to play again!
You should, British tanks are incoming too! Though they'll be in the USA research tree... Damn them yanks.:P

' Wrote:You should. They fixed alot of balance issues, added alot of new tanks, and new skills, new maps, and new types of games. Soon they are even going to add physics. Which will be fun as no way in hell a T-50-2/T-50/Chaffee can turn so sharp at top speed without making crew splat on inside of tank from the G's they are taking without any restraints. Or tanks ramming 70KPH into a rock, and insta stopping. Entire crew would be jelly.
Point of advice though. If you have a choice of NA/EU servers? Go NA. I play both, and NA player base is far more skilled, and alot less TKrs for some unknown reason.
Russian cosmonaut training consisted of them driving a T50-2 at flank speed in circles, perfect G training:D

I can't wait take my Chaffee and ramp OVER tanks! Imagine a Chaffee landing on a camping scumbag by jumping off a ledge! Dragon ridge will be hilarious for that:D

Not played NA servers, but these teamkillers are becoming an epidemic in my games, I don't understand it. First game in a Marder II, team killed. :angry: Lil' buggers.

World of Tanks - sindroms - 06-27-2012

Flechie...if you love the chaffee, why is yours stock....come on..use the teapot turret :3 Do eeeet...