Discovery Gaming Community
To : |Sails - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To : |Sails (/showthread.php?tid=61508)

To : |Sails - Pacificator - 06-14-2011

[Image: pacificatortopdone.png]

Hermanos y Hermanas

I know you are straitforward, so I will get clearly to my point :

I come to negociate with you the safe passage through the Omegas of the JhC_Eclipse, and independant trading barge under my patronnage, manned by Capt Alban.

you probably remember your last encounter with this vessel few days ago. As it was reported to us, you rigthfully pirated it and took half the cargo.

I am not here to complain about that. Piracy is just a point of view and I have fly long enough to know it is a indivisible part of the trading process in the universe. We aren't narrow minded.

I am here to find a common ground about it. We would like to honor our next contract in order to remain reliable. it isn't always easy for non corpo organisation like us.

Being independant give us the freedom to open dialogue with you and ask : What are your needs ?
Surely, there is something we can do for you. Some of our standard transport could maybe ship cargo you hardly find to whichever place you'd need, and I don't think only food to Crete. The barge itself can go as far as it can (no asteroid field crossing) to provide you with huge amount of different goods that you could come and transfer via smaller transport. Some hard cash is more interesting maybe ?...

If a common ground can be found, say it here.

Otherwise I am sorry to waste your time, and even more sorry to waste mine.

Hasta luego !

JhC

[Image: pacificatorbottomdone.png]

To : |Sails - Not Espi - 06-16-2011

:: incoming transmission ::

Stand by while your communication is forwarded to the relevant.

:: transmission over ::

To : |Sails - Pacificator - 06-16-2011

/: Automated login
/: Carrier found
/: Checking...
/: No data retreived
/: Carrier lost

To : |Sails - Not Espi - 06-17-2011

So - you want to be an exception?
Your call - to apply to our 'DO NOT PIRATE' list,
all you have to do is send the amount of credits
following a simple formula:

2500 credits / cargo space / month

to one of the following ships:

Sails.Loot
Sails.Bar
Sails.Dirty.Money

Considering, that you own a Barge, the precise
amount would be - 2500*40000 = 100 000 000
per month. Send proof of the transaction to
THIS neural net account.

After doing this, you will be an exception
to pirating for a period of 30 days unless
you carry contraband material.

Adios.

To : |Sails - Pacificator - 06-19-2011

Thank you for your time, we are currently considering your offer, I am not declining yet.
But I feel some more 'creative' way can be find as we are no ennemy by essence.

Instead of just having profit for yourself, you could also profit the all Corsair empire if you'd consider this offer :

I can give you 50.000.000 C on one of the account you named, and bring 40.000 Engine Components as far as Omega 11 for you to take freely and sell at excellent price at Tripoli Shipyard (Estimated profit 84.000.000C ). I know your constant figthing with Outacst and many others comsumes quite a lot of ships and damage even more, and such a huge quantity of these most needed parts will be of great help to your community.

Your total profit would be higher, your fleet boost, you would perhaps even be well considered on Crete for sealing such a profitable deal.

I know you have to capacity to move the cargo in few trips of your numerous transport, the organisation of such a deal would be easy.

What say you ?

To : |Sails - Not Espi - 06-24-2011

I am quite interested in how
would you like to coordinate this.

Other than that, it sounds like a deal.

~ Espi ~