Discovery Gaming Community
To: Every anthromorphs in Sirius aka Cat-people - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Every anthromorphs in Sirius aka Cat-people (/showthread.php?tid=63675)

Pages: 1 2

To: Every anthromorphs in Sirius aka Cat-people - Fletcher - 07-24-2011

***Incoming Message from "The Death Egg" ***

[Image: tumblr_latkgkMdL11qdtw9eo1_500.png]

Good day people of Sirius, or if this message has actually reached its intended destination... my soon to be terminated foes!!

I am Doctor Ivo Robotnik! My role in this universe is to be made absolutely clear, the complete and total domination of this entire wretched space!! But first, I have a rather bothersome habit of trying to exterminate animal people, I've had an awkward history with a few, and if history has taught me anything, its that exterminating your foes is better than leaving them running rings around you!

You anthromorphs are an abomination that must be put down at all costs! And I shall see to it!

If you have your doubts, I have my ways of eliminating your rather easily, as shown in the following log photo:
Photo link

As you can see, my powers know no bounds! Me and my Death Egg ship shall conquer all of you!! MWAHAHAHA!!!

This is Dr Ivo Robitnik, signing off.

***Message Ends***

***The following music file was left at the end of the message as an attachment:
Open Attachment

//Once again, I import a personality, but I'm going to make this be a joke roleplay character really, comic relief, wait until you see what ship... Robotnik has actually commandeered...

To: Every anthromorphs in Sirius aka Cat-people - Saberuneko - 07-24-2011

To: Every anthromorphs in Sirius aka Cat-people - Jeremy Hunter - 07-24-2011

>>>TRANSMITION DETECTED
>>>ID: "Ace"
>>>ENCRYPTION: Tails can't crack it in a million years.

[Image: okc45d.png]

Ok Robuttnik, you're on. There isnt just Cat people around. Don't forget the wolves and hedgehogs now!

Don't let your Death Egg blow up now! 'Cause I'm coming for you!

Or I'll just sit back on a Curacao beach, sip a mango smoothie, and let your "nefarious" plans fail.

Catch ya later loser.

>>>END

//Note: Doesnt exist in Disco. More of using him for teh lulz. Already asked Fletcher

To: Every anthromorphs in Sirius aka Cat-people - Fletcher - 07-24-2011

Incoming Transmission from Salvager "The Badnik" Frigate
Alert: Incoming audio attachment, unable to halt autoplay: Audiofile.mp7

[Image: robnik1.jpg]

Well well, what have we here?

An anthromorph that neither knows his past or future? Well now my furry friend, I can already fill in those blanks for you right now. Your past is worthless, as insignificant as a spec of dust on the surface of Texas. When it comes to your future, mwahaha! Well, let's just say, it doesn't look so, full of life. Whether it shall be me, or my followers, live what life you have in the present looking over your shoulder. Hmm-hmm-hmm, for it won't be long now...

Aah, and what do we have here? An old relic from the Mobius dimension is it. I don't know how you followed me through the Dimensional rift hedgehog, but I assure you. You cannot run in space, you are now in my realm, a realm of pain and misery, that shall all be aimed at you, very soon.

You have been a worthy adversary, but life is a game and a game needs losers. And losers, hmm-hmm-hmm, become dusty pages of history!!

This is Dr. Ivo Robotnik, signing off.

To: Every anthromorphs in Sirius aka Cat-people - Saberuneko - 07-24-2011

To: Every anthromorphs in Sirius aka Cat-people - Charo - 07-24-2011

::Sender ID: Michelle Turner::
::Source...Distant.Comfort::

Try me, my liner's not just for show, I'll tear you apart.

::Signal lost::

To: Every anthromorphs in Sirius aka Cat-people - Fletcher - 07-25-2011

Incoming Transmission from Salvager " The Badnik" Frigate

Ah another one that has delightfully come out of the shadows, only to be squashed like a bug!! Bwahahaha!

Trust, me, I'll be with you, very, very soon!

To: Every anthromorphs in Sirius aka Cat-people - SMI-Great.Fox - 07-26-2011

==INCOMING TRANSMISSION==
==SOURCE ID--POPE BRETTONIAS==
==VESSEL ID-[TAZ]THE.MAVERICK.V==
==CABBAGES RETRIEVED--PLAYING MESSAGE==

[Image: 2dbms2d.jpg]

Another person reaching out to destroy a way of life that causes no harm to anyone else...

You will find that eliminating myself will bring the wrath of a great many people and friends...

Shall I name some examples?

Brettonias

==END OF TRANSMISSION==

To: Every anthromorphs in Sirius aka Cat-people - Fletcher - 07-26-2011

Incoming Transmission from Salvager " The Badnik" Frigate

Mwahaha! Another one reveals themselves so easily to such taunts? This is going a lot easier than I could ever have imagined!

You can bring the wrath of whoever you please, it does not intimidate me, for I am the genius Dr. Ivo R-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-Robotnik!!

Bretonians? Bretonians? Don't make me laugh! They are a weak and fragile people living out of factories and barns while preaching "Carina! Carina! Save us Carina!!", and save you all I shall. By destroying your factories and your way of life!

Thank you for telling me where you are, see you VERY soon!

Message Ends

To: Every anthromorphs in Sirius aka Cat-people - SMI-Great.Fox - 07-26-2011

==INCOMING TRANSMISSION==
==SOURCE ID--POPE BRETTONIAS==
==VESSEL ID-[TAZ]THE.MAVERICK.V==
==CABBAGES RETRIEVED--PLAYING MESSAGE==

[Image: 2dbms2d.jpg]

So it seems you have a bit of knowledge about a little of me and some of my family..

I can see that this indeed will be a great fight to behold...

A fight of mettle and mind...I'll be looking forward to it.

Brettonias

==END OF TRANSMISSION==