Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Cambridge Stellar Research - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Cambridge Stellar Research (/showthread.php?tid=63874)

To: The Cambridge Stellar Research - Chrysalis - 07-27-2011

]]]Incoming Transmission[[[
]]]ID: Deep Space Enterprises, Michael Henderson[[[
]]]Location: Bethelem Station[[[
]]]Encryption: Maximum, Only visible to the CSR[[[
[Image: TRANSSTUFF.jpg]
Good day, Gentlemen.
The name of your group has caught my attention, and we might have job that will interest you. But first, let me introduce myself, I am Michael Henderson, head of the Deep Space Enterprises. We show great interest in development of neglected Planets that are far away from hospitable space, and the wonders that exist on them, you may call it an obsession of ours. We have been browsing through possible candidates, and we encountered this lone moon deep inside the Driftwood Field, in the Pennsylvania system. This moon is Landsdale, as it was named by the explorers that discovered it initially. Now, the moon doesn't seem much at first look, and few people even know it exists.

We made the initial scans, and they brought up something interesting, something that can be discussed when you say yes, provided that you do, of course. Now, we would be happy to do this on our own, but we do not possess the equipment or the expertise that your group does. If you are indeed interested, you can reply on this channel.

Best regards, M. Henderson.

]]]Transmission End[[[

To: The Cambridge Stellar Research - equinosz - 07-27-2011

[[[Incoming transmission]]]
Sender ID: CSR|RV-Equinox
Sender location: Shasta Orbital Skyhook , Baffin system

Greetings Mr. Henderson!

Let me introduce myself first. I am captain Roy Khan, current leader of the research division.
We may consider you job offer, if you could provide us with more details. I can understand the secrecy and the encryption in these times, when the corporations can kill for every bit of information, but we can't simply accept every offer they throw at us. Excuse me for my harsh words, but currently we're having a small deficit, so I just can't fall down for every offer.

[Transmission End]

I thank you for your honesty, Mr. Khan, and since this is a highly secured channel, I will spill the details out, so to speak. On our brief survey, we discovered a sort of a structure, on the moon's surface, clearly artificial. We want, no, we need this looked into. Inside the structure, scans revealed a hatch, that probably leads to some kind of chambers below.

We need these chambers explored, and I want to be there, with you. I also need you to reserch on the moon's ability to support some development, and if it can, in what level. And if credits are the problem, worry not, we are willing to offer 100.000.000 Sirius Credits for your troubles. Credits will be a small problem to us, once this is open for tourism.

Best Regards, M. Henderson.

]]]Transmission Ends[[[

To: The Cambridge Stellar Research - equinosz - 07-27-2011

[[[Incoming transmission]]]
Sender ID: CSR|RV-Equinox
Sender location: Shasta Orbital Skyhook , Baffin system

Indeed it's interesting. Do you have any lead about this building's constructors? Or the time it was built? So if I understand it right, you want to make a touristic attraction from this structure. I will contact you soon, we need a few days to make the necessary preparations for this.

[Transmission ends]

I'm glad to hear that, mister Khan.

As for the origin and the date of the structures, they appear to be from the Daam-K'Vosh period, yet clearly not of that origin. They appear to be of some other race, not as advanced as them, but perhaps advanced enough to be spacefaring, or near it.

You may contact me whenever you want, I'm available 24/7. Thank you, for accepting this.
Best Regards, M. Henderson.
]]]Transmission End[[[